Shanaya_MaNan
Shanaya_MaNan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
copy pasting from another post about this topic

I'm actually so confused right now
i love aliya-ishaan but I'm starting to warm up to the 
idea of aliya-veer pair
theres definitely chemistry in both!

AliShaan - frendship to love..very pure n honest..their cute nokh-jhoks n how much they care for each other is very sweet Embarrassed but they do lack the oomph n hot factor though..like wenvr i see them onscreen i find them very adorable,cute and sweet..which is fine bt dat oomph factor is missing.

AliVeer - they are just getting to know each other and they allrdy have so much chemistry! their 'relationship' has that aggression,oomph and hotness to it Embarrassed but they do lack the sweetness! 

so i guess in both they lack something but i like both the pairings! 
and we can all see that both ishaan and veer care for aliya n are quiet possessive too! 
never been so confused about anything like dis..lol LOL
can't decide whom to root for yet..i guess have to just wait n watch  

Edited by Shanaya_MaNan - 10 May 2015 at 11:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzpaagalbandarJessicarh

paagalbandar Senior Member
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessicarh

I dont think aliya was uncomfortable when veer put his hands on the cupboard...Blushing
But why did he placed his hands on the cupboard...no need veer...to trap aliya or what???LOL
veer aur uske naye naye tarike*__*

LOL actually i like their eye talks...Whenever she is uncomfortable, without her saying anything, he understands right away, and like a true gentlemen pulls himself back...I kind of like that...A guy should be able to understand when to back off, and Veer is able to do that with Aliya...

For example, during that dance sequence in the party...although Aliya stepped on his feet, the minute he saw a bit of discomfort on her face, he backed out, without making her feel embarrassed, i found that very gentlemanly...

Than this scene where he accidentally put his hand like that, and blocked Aliya...And as soon as he realized that, he removed his hand right away...

I also understand his aggression...I had friends in army, and they are perfect gentlemen's but, u can see that because of the situations they have been in during the wars, and all the trauma they go through mentally, they have hard time controlling their aggression...Its very natural thing for persons with such traumas to not know how to control their emotions...And being away from civil society for so long, they do tend to be slightly impulsive, I like how Veer is portraying that in his character...Its not easy being in forces, the damage thats done to them mentally, its very hard to get over...I want Veer and Aliya to help each other develop as human beings, and as strong characters...

I don't want Veer to be softy all of a sudden, I like the turmoil I see in him...This is more close to reality...I want Aliya to help him face his demons and help him overcome his aggression problems...While I want Veer to help Aliya in building her inner strength which she has lost in the process of living alone without her father...It would be so beautiful...This is why I feel aliya and Veer make better couple, because they have so much to offer... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasearayhmaddictJessicarh

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
@paagalbandar Yeah he's a gentleman...
i also remember when veer was trying to take aliya with him..n when aliya refused and said she wants to stay alone for sometime..he ultimately backed off!!

But when he wants things to be done in his ways..he'll do it anyhow..no matter what!!
Do you remember that when aliya was not getting into the jeep when veer told that they will together go to polyclinic...again aliya refused..n then veer's dialogue:ya toh tum apni marzi se mere saath chalo ya phir main tumhe ghaseet ke le jaungaLOLLOL
i like dr.veerHeart

Edited by Jessicarh - 10 May 2015 at 8:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasearapaagalbandar

paagalbandar Senior Member
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

i also remember when veer was trying to take aliya with him..n when aliya refused and said she wants to stay alone for sometime..he ultimately backed off!!

But when he wants things to be done in his ways..he'll do it anyhow..no matter what!!
Do you remember that when aliya was not getting into the jeep when veer told that they will together go to polyclinic...again aliya refused..n then veer's dialogue:ya toh tum apni marzi se mere saath chalo ya phir main tumhe ghaseet ke le jaungaLOLLOL
i like dr.veerHeart

Yaah I just remembered that now...But, that seemed more like at professional level...At personal level, he doesnt seem to force her...I really want him to develop along with aliya, even if they are only in friendship...

If CV's are planning Aliya/Ishan relationship, I don't want Ishan to make her choose between him and Veer...I want him to be more understanding...Not like Malvika asking Ishan to choose between Aliya and her...Wish they develop this track beautifully without any major damage to any characters :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarh

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paagalbandar

i like dr.veerHeart

Yaah I just remembered that now...But, that seemed more like at professional level...At personal level, he doesnt seem to force her...I really want him to develop along with aliya, even if they are only in friendship...

If CV's are planning Aliya/Ishan relationship, I don't want Ishan to make her choose between him and Veer...I want him to be more understanding...Not like Malvika asking Ishan to choose between Aliya and her...Wish they develop this track beautifully without any major damage to any characters :D

yes bandaru..you're right!!
Even i want cvs not to spoil any character and show a positive growth in veer-aliya relationship even though they are not going to make it to the end;)
Heart

paagalbandar

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i hope cvs don't show ishaan making aaliya to choose between V n I...dat is so armaan malik !!

paagalbandar

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
btw, did anyone notice how veer was waking up aaliya at d start of epi.17 (sat) ? LOL it was so sudden after d prev scene...
i just saw Sunday epi n noticed dat VeeYa hug in ishaan fb is different fm d actual scene..isnt it ? is dat y ishaan is sad , dat he missed a hug ? TongueWink
n aaliya was enjoying d dinner with veer so much dat she didn't sense ishaan ??!!
aaliya seems to ve made up her mind wen she said after d fire exit scene...dat she is choosing friendship over love...

Edited by ashred12 - 11 May 2015 at 1:12am

paagalbandarJessicarh

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanaya_MaNan

I'm actually so confused right now
i love aliya-ishaan but I'm starting to warm up to the 
idea of aliya-veer pair
theres definitely chemistry in both!

AliShaan - frendship to love..very pure n honest..their cute nokh-jhoks n how much they care for each other is very sweet Embarrassed but they do lack the oomph n hot factor though..like wenvr i see them onscreen i find them very adorable,cute and sweet..which is fine bt dat oomph factor is missing.

AliVeer - they are just getting to know each other and they allrdy have so much chemistry! their 'relationship' has that aggression,oomph and hotness to it Embarrassed but they do lack the sweetness! 

so i guess in both they lack something but i like both the pairings! 
and we can all see that both ishaan and veer care for aliya n are quiet possessive too! 
never been so confused about anything like dis..lol LOL
can't decide whom to root for yet..i guess have to just wait n watch  
alishaan r cute but lack d excitement...aliveer lack cuteness but has d excitement...but after Sunday epi's dinner, will u still say they lack d sweetness ?
as aashti said in another thread, in real life alishaan works but in reel life cvs opt for opposite-attract-stories which ve more roadblocks...n since its a fiction, i think there is a high chance for aliveer, though majority will disagree with me...Smile

paagalbandarJessicarh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Wins Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index