Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika Vs. Anuskha: The Better Actress? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who rules in the acting department?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
56 [60.22%]
32 [34.41%]
3 [3.23%]
2 [2.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NailClipper

Haven't watched NH10. And every time I see Anu giving that 'chat-pathaka' expression in Mohabbat Buri Bimari makes me wanna search the sick bucket.

This forum is something else. Except two Anu fans (sometimes I feel both IDs are of the same member), most of Anu fans are nice. Even if I criticize Anu, they don't jump down my throat. So, no point irritating them LOL So, on I-F, I can tolerate Anu. LOL

You should watch NH10 man..I loved Anu in the climax ( mainly because she din go OTT like she usually does)..First time i felt Anu has done a brilliant job.And with BV, well i really liked her in Fifi & Behroopiya..A lot more than Ranbir LOL

Regarding Anu fans, well  @kabeeraspeaking makes me want to like both Anu & Ranveer simply because i really like most of her posts LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..NeverGiveUp.. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Deepika <3
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I haven't watched Anu's recent releases and used to think DP was better than her. I still think DP is good, but i am gonna choose Anu over her after how much Anu has gone ahead. Till DP actually give a good performance or act in a challenging role and stop her overrated and easy performances which anyone can do easily, I will choose Anushka. 
DP is way behind in terms of talent from Anu since she came way before Anushka, but Anushka still has done better than her and seems to have star power which DP doesn't despite DP getting all publicity and getting many opportunities than Anu.  
TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

When Deepika learns what dialogue delivery means, make this thread again LOL Her competition are Sonam and Katrina, both of whom struggle with the same things that Deepika does. The other girls, including Alia even though she is new, are in another league.

The other day u said that Kangana ( whose dialogue delievery is , by the way, the worst among all BW actors ) can act in circles around Deepika and Katrina, 
n today u are pin pointing Deepika for the same reason,
Different standards for different folks, are we !!!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I always used to think Anushka is a better actress and I liked her from the first film onwards. But offlate, she comes across as repeating the same style in every role she plays IMO. Idk how to explain it but its like I have seen this before from the vibe she gives in every character. Also she tends to go OTT. So eventhough she is a good actress,I am getting tired of seeing her.
But Deepika has evolved so much as an actress recently and there is this subtlety to her performances. She was wonderful in Piku with not a moment of artificiality. She was natural,effortless and just right.As of now,I would choose to watch Deepika over Anu anyday.
PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Abhi tak forum chamchagiri janti thi theory mein, aaj practical ka natija dekhno ko mila. LOL
Jahan Guru wahan chela.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jibber-jabber IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Deepika by a country mile. Anu is too OTT.

Go to top