Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is Dil Dhadakne Do a cliched attempt of Johar/Chopra movies? (Page 4)

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara321

Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by zara321

umm has anyone seen the movie to make such claims?
I remember many people here saying piku looked boring and saying it wud flop coz they thought it wud just be filled with lame toilet jokes, and then the reviews came out saying its an amazing movie!

So why dont we watch the film first and then judge it, and DDD still has big buzz and excitement

and for those saying it doesn't hav any surprises, do u think they wud reveal any surprises in the trailer? lol no! Any suprises or interesting plot twits will be shown in the movie 

Also i dont think any of the albums hav been big hits, BV and piku songs r good but not big chartbuster hits either, i think the hamari adhuri kahaani album will be the first big hit album of the year

That is the problem. That have show most in the trailers and you can pretty much guess what the story and the ending is.

The title song spoils it like no-tomorrow.

lol why r u being so harsh on the movie?

it hasnt even released yet, no reviews hav come out so we cant judge the movie at all

And do u think a predictable story has ever stopped movies from becoming hits? Take yjhd, HSKD, 2 states and many more as an example.

Also the story is written by reema kagti and zoya, the storyline is not gonna be straight forward, i am sure it will hav some twists and turns

Also the tittle song doesn't spoil anything in my opinion, mainly because its just a promotional song, its not even part of the main storyline of the movie, also its not confirmed whether it will play at the end of the movie or not in the final cut. 

I am not being harsh. It looks like a fun summer movie but yeah I had much bigger expectations.

I will even go and see it in the theaters. See, not being harsh.Wink

Oh and it will be a hit. No doubt about it.

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
For example, i can narrate the whole storyline of Tamasha rite now, coz so much has already been revealed bout it, but does that mean people wont watch? of course not. 

Edited by zara321 - 10 May 2015 at 3:46am
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Would have to disagree with everything said here so far lol

First of all, Zoya Akhtar actually seems like she's traveled the world and mingled with others a bit. Not like Karan Johar who thinks Indian girls like to be called "Poo" when abroad

Also, Zoya is definitely not a ground-breaking fantastic director, but she does have a fresh perspective/likes to show things that are not in every other Bollywood movie.

I'm looking forward to this movie because there's no stand-out couple that needs to be watched, and I guess I'm a big sucker for GOOD ensemble casts.

Besides, Bwood has not done enough great cruise movies, so why not

Go to top