Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

You can debate with me on this topic all the day long and I'll prove what exactly Ranveer is doing wrong and why , how , when , where ! But tell me one thing who is the reason of his behaviour right now and what are the reasons behind it from RV's point of view !

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Julie_Star

So always attacking her like this you choose to do? Your tweet remained me of someone said the same on twitter and directly tagged Radz saying the same thing you just said there.

I don't even think you have an contract with any cast member as all your spoilers are proven wrong.

Post reported!

Please ignore my posts from now Julie Star ! They are all wrong and if you want to see them , then just see them to report them ! Thankyou!
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh come on guys.. Juz stop it
May be the topic maker z mixing d real and reel life coz their onscreen chemistry n acting makes us feel so connected to the show and the characters n we r so addicted to it.. And some ppl tend to think them as real couple as well coz of the way they portray themselves as ishveer n their sizzling chemistry makes some feel so.. Most of the ppl r matured here! So they know what z reel n real.. But some have to be matured.. He wl learn it with time
So without bashing juz try to explain

And ya coming abt the spoilers he told us, i think those r not wrong at all.. Whatever he said later came out as articles or it actually happened n the show
So guys chil n have fun
ytfreak16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

WTH ! Are CVS doing! Ishaani ! Just look at her , she has just moved on ! Ranveer ke liye , Ranveer ke liye ! We can see on your face kis ke liye ! Dear RV , Your 18 years on true , unconditional and sacred love was just a waste because this girl has moved on and you better find a good girl and also try to move on ! But you'll not , because whatever the circumstances you will never marry another person ! The evidence of it is the fake marriage with rithika!

I hope I'll be proved wrong at the end of the day ! 
I don't know how much will agree with me but Ishaani needs to beg Ranveer to forgive her now !!!
Dumbest Dumbest of all Miss Ishaani ! 

😳Yes CVs...now we want another epi...exactly similar to the 16th Feb one...in which Ranveer
apologized to Ishani for all his MU & bad behaviour with her! Now it will be Ishani's turn to
apologize to Ranveer! WE WANT TO SEE HER KNEELING DOWN IN FRONT OF RANVEER!
Edited by ytfreak16 - 8 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
You don't like character you can voice it out but how can Ishveer lover say such things about Radika.
No personal attack should be there !!!!
  They are actors they are doing their job . We are not getting any money for spending our time they do, they are paid to play the role . They don't have to get obligated to any one as long as they can act well.  
   Common Radz is a young girl of 20 or 19'years , she is still a very young person and very beautiful girl . 
   Stop all personal attack whom she wants to like or not to like any thing it her choice we have no right peep in to that . Grow up Ishveer lover grow up.
  Shakthi is not RV it is a fictional character . 
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why the post discussion is on Shakti and Radhika.  It was on Ranveer and Ishani.  Besides, Shakti and Radhika are brilliant onscreen and are giving their best as Ishveer 👏.  For Ishveer, I just hope that everything will be alright at the end, although I am losing my hope.  Yes, I agree Ishani is being really dumb right now and Ranveer is simply suffering.  Even when he is insulting her, he is suffering deep down inside.  I feel that every moment he is wishing that Ishani comes and says I Love You to him.  Poor guy.  
LOVE SHAKTI AND RADHIKA
LOVE ISHVEER ❤️
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ishaani can really marry shikhar 
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishani wont marry Shikhar so plz stop bushing Radz for no reason!!
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

ishaani can really marry shikhar 

I didnt get u chandini.??? u mean u want ishaani to marry shikhar??