Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

I love dadi (Page 3)

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Nice post Sandi. 
I don't like dadi and her chelas...but atleast they stick to their guns. Good or bad they are what they are and believe in themselves. Suhani was projected as something and now comes across as something. Not sure who I detest watching more now...Suhani or Pratima. 
Like you said...Suhani had walked out of BM only to return the next day...appears so desperate, whatever the reasons for her return maybe. It's not like she couldn't investigate from living outside...since when did BM become factory or storage place that she had to stay and poke around. And it is not her mission to make Birla boys responsible...it is their mother's, grandma's and wives duty...not hers. And of all the places in Birla mansion...she found Yuvraj's room to go and do accounting work...how convenient and cheap. 
And I have idea what Pratima wants from Suhani...a slave cum cook for her children...? She failed as a mother and now wants an outsider to do her job. 
The only sensible characters in SSEL are Ramesh and Snoopy for me Wink. Feels bad to see a awesome pair getting wasted...and same with the story. Wish CV's had been realistic instead of going Ekta way of projecting woman as mahaan. 
The only plus point for me was seeing Bhavna Tongue. Watched the epi thinking job done...Su might leave BM but alas it remains a dream till date Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarity

Sonarikafan IF-Dazzler
Sonarikafan
Sonarikafan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
suhani and yuvraj are the main lead, and krishna and soumya are the second lead of this show. so yuvani gets more screen time than kriya. i think thats the reason they are afraid of changing yuvraj and suhani.
because krishna directly said to his mom that '' soumya isi ghar mein rahegi, apko rahna ho to raihe, nahi to jayie .'' right answer.
i dont think yuvraj will ever do this to dadi. they will never allow him to do that. they are more free with krishna, they are less concerned about him, so they let him loose. but with yuvraj they are always careful.
same with suhani, they would have never turned her evil like soumya cause she is the main character. i remember how soumya fought back with rakhi and krishnas moms abuse, but she will never ever do that to dadi cause it will ruin her sweet gopi character. it will make her violent. she clearly lacks courage. her method is to be sweet with everyone, and win everyones heart by taking craps from everyone.
i think that sums it up very well. this is the curse of being the lead of that show. they will never ever change their characters cause simply they are afraid to do it. they can easily do it with kriya cause they are the side lead.
the reason is they want to make suhani gopi, and yuvraj ahem. they want to show that how suhani is taking all the craps, how emotional she is, and still loves dadi rags menka. it is their way of gaining trps. and people all over india love this scenes. the high trps prove it that they are more interested in watching drama rather than yuvani. i dont think it will ever change.

Edited by Sonarikafan - 12 May 2015 at 2:04pm
daveshailesh Newbie
daveshailesh
daveshailesh

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Shashi sharma as dadi is strong charactor of the show suhani ...beautiful shashi makes the show superduper.

Go to top