amus5

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
this is quite interesting...pls continue soon Big smile

mythra Newbie
mythra
mythra

Posted: 04 August 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Part 5
Arnav was looking outside through their car window, It was a very tired journey. Still he didn't dropped his eyes once. The place is seems to be familiar. 
The driver is talking to Nandu something in their language. Aman arranged a guide  who know both language, so it became easy for them to converse. 
"the place is very nice Nandu, but too much traffic," Akash commented.
" Yes sir " Nandu replied.
" sir we are going to stay in a hotel in the town near that village. I think from there we can collect the details. " Nandu told them
" Ivar evidekkanu sare ? ( Where are they going ?) " the driver asked.
" Avar mannadipurathekkanu " Nandu replied.
"aare kanananu , thampuraneyano ( whom they wanted to see, our King ?)" he asked again .
" alla avar endo property vedikan vannathanu, ( they are here to buy some property )" nandu replied.
" ninaku avide arenkilum ariyo ? ( do you know someone there ? ) " nandu asked the driver
" ariyumo enno, pinne mannadipurathe thampurakanmare ariyathorundo e nattil. ( of course I know, whom don't know the King of Mannadipuram ?)" driver replied.
Both Arnav and Akash didn't understand anything from their conversation.
Just then they reached the hotel, Aman wake up from his  sleep.
Three of them reached the reception. It is a small hotel still neat and well maintained. 
Arnav feel gazes on them,he just brushed the thought. 
The receptionist smiled at them, 
Arnav filled the details in their register. Three of them went to their room.
Just before he enter to the room one of the hotel staff ran towards them, he is very much feared. He is talking something to Nandu and nadu is denied noding his head.
After he went nandu come towards them, 
" Any problem " Akash asked. 
" Nothing, he is telling he knows ASR, he is telling you to go back,otherwise it will be big problem. May be he misunderstood you as someone else." Nandu replied
Aman nodded his head still he has some doubts.Tomorrow they will talk to that man, may be he know something. They went to their rooms without knowing a storm is already reached.

Edited by mythra - 20 September 2015 at 7:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spriZA09

mythra Newbie
mythra
mythra

Posted: 20 September 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Part 6
Aman and Akash was waiting the waiter on their room. He told he will bring some one who can explain the things. 
A loud knock on the door bought them out of their thoughts. Akash opened the door. Nandu is standing there with waiter and one woman. 
"Bai "Akash asked . 
"he is coming" Nandu informed them. Arnav also joined them in two minutes.
The woman is looking Arnav. Aman noded his head at Nandu.
"Guys this is  Miss Diya, And Diya you know Arnav and it is Aman and Akash. Nandu introduced them. Diya noded her head, "where is Avani? " She asked.
"Avani ,Nandu asked.
"yes my friend, who happened to be his wife. Diya told them  looking at Arnav.
" Diya Arnav had an accident two years back, he lost his memory. " Aman informed her.
Diya freezes at her spot. 
"where is Avani then ? she asked in whisper. " I don't know, I wanted to know everything Diya, everything from the start. " Arnav told her.
Diya take a deep breath, she saw helplessness in Arnav's eyes.
Avani and me are friends from childhood, Avani is the daughter of eldest mannadiyar in mannadiyar family. A very reserved family who has their own laws. 
Two years back you are here for buying a land for your new venture. I don't know more about the business, but something went wrong you have to stay here for sometime. We are having vacation that time. You meet Avani near your home that too coincidentally. you had a tiff with her whenever you met. But I don't know when it is changed, Avani become more attracted towards you, she fell in love with you.You reciprocated her feelings, everything went wrong when Avani's father find about your relation. 
They locked her. After that we didn't met. i went back to college. After one month my mother told me Avani ran away with her lover. Diya finished her talk.
Arnav sat ther thinking about his past, he was in love with a woman. where is she now? She pulled his hair in frustration.
" please go back,it is not safe to stay here. You don't know Avani's father, they are still angry. " Diya added.
" Thanks miss Diya, Aman thanked her for her help.
Past was opened to complicate the present more.

Edited by mythra - 20 September 2015 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZA09

Go to top