India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Anas's acting & Suraj's character

sweet_tania Senior Member
sweet_tania
sweet_tania

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
PS :-  this post is not for bashing any actor or character.There is not any intention of hurting an emotion of  suraj/anas fans. its all about acting ways and variations in it.

From starting i am following diya or baati. After a recent leap i don't know why but i feel they have changed suraj rathi's character and his personality according to storyline . i have seen that sooraj who won best cook competition, who was simple halwai but having self confidence on his cooking ability. sooraj learns so many things from sandhya like basic english nd all that. during flight hijack sequence they made sooraj stylish too by those jeans or changing in outfit. sooraj is lovable person who cares for everyone but  he was never fool or i cay emotional fool before leap.

After leap ,they show sooraj as father of ved. and from this point i feel that new sooraj is really very fake or may be i am fail to digest portrayal of "sooraj as father" by anas. 

after leap storyline was moving around ved who feels his father is NOTHING as compared to his mother. So to justify this thing , writers represent  new sooraj who can't speak basic english in ved's school. Person who  had learnt basic things from sandhya,who won INTERNATIONAL cooking competition don't know basic englishShocked. is it possible guys?????????? i don't know about this so i am asking you people about it.

Writer shows sooraj as a very weak father after a leap , who immensely loves  his child but must say who don't know how to control him. just story telling and showing affection for child is not enough as father. At some point of time its father's duty too to explain child what is right and what is wrong. Ved realise his mistake just because of sandhya. why sooraj is not able to deal with his child in FIRM way.  Here sandhya is too much strict with ved and sooraj is tooo much liberal with ved. none of parent  is balanced .

After leap, I have seen weird detached gesture on sooraj's face i can say " jo khul k hasta nai hai,sirf hasne k liye hasta hai". Post leap i have watched in few scenes where sooraj was doing struggle to pronounce some sports activity names of new school. was sooraj dat much illiterate before leap too ????????????? all time same panic face expression or a sad father who is sulking for another son(VANSH). I feel him as " DHILA- DHALA" husband and father who only knows how to love son and wife thats it. Man should be strong enough to control his children and same time lovable too but here that spiciness of father is really  missing.

Overall after a leap writer made sooraj's character a illiterate/gauwar who has lost self confidence and fighting spirit from himself .  Sooraj is loving and caring father but fail to match with  REAL TIME/REAL LIFE fathers who has so many works to do for their jobs/business and same time they spend quality time with their family too but here sooraj looks completely emotional fool who only knows about fulfill son's all wishes,roaming around him and used to pamper him. After a leap sooraj lost that fighting spirit which he carrying during sandhya's education time when he had decided to left his bhabho and rathi house for few months. This new sooraj lost that fighting spirit too may be thats why  he never fight back for his own son's custody who is his dearest bhabho's jaan and if sandhya is reason behind his not fight back attitude for vansh than as a husband and vansh's father he must convince sandhya for his decision but he behave like cry baby who can feel bad but can't do anything for self.

I hope sooraj's this dream returns me my old sooraj who was having very much self confidence in himself,who was having fighting spirit to support his wife and family  and ofcourse i love supportive nd caring sooraj too but not emotional fool.Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top