India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Change in Scene-1

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

On the inauspicious anniversary of 9th May, I thought of choosing this scene as my first scene for this series. You can add anything before and after this scene, or make your own version of this scene. Sorry for posting this late; didn't get time before. But my gift to all of us; and for RagNa forgive me for being one day late.

Date: 9th May, 2014.

Episode No- 185

ORIGINAL SCENE DESCRIPTION: We all know. Not going into details.

CHANGE IN SCENE: -

Kalpana is waiting for Raghav eagerly but he hasn't arrived yet. After a long wait the twilight takes over, marking the arrival of impending night and end of light of that probable auspicious day. But Kalpana didn't lose hope despite the numerous questions running in her mind. She didn't let the trust on her love to fall in her eyes. And her love didn't prove her wrong, he came.

Raghav Singhania came at last, all alone dressed in the groom's attire. Kalpi comes running to him and immediately holds his hands. "I knew Raghav you would come" she says. Raghav smiles and lovingly presses Kalpi's hand and caresses her face. "How could I not come? I cannot live without my life. I am sorry, but I had to take care of some urgent matters" his gaze steely, dark and determined, lost somewhere in time. But the touch of love on his skin, brings him back to reality. "Let's go, Aai-Baba are waiting for us" he said and proceeds to say sorry to Vitthal and Kamla.

Soon the rituals of the marriage start and Raghav-Kalpana get lost in their own world, each ritual bringing them closer to each other, even in the eyes of world.Vitthal and Kamla make Kanyadaan of Kalpi to Raghav and after an elaborate traditional ceremony,Raghav-Kalpana are bound to each other in the wedlock.

Raghav made Kalpi wear the mangalsutra. After this, holding out Kalpana's maang-tika, he filled her maang with sindoor marking her forever his. Kalpana closed her eyes, overwhelmed with happiness for she was now Mrs.Kalpana Raghav Singhania. The air was filled with celebratory mood and scents of flowers, thrown in the newly-wed couple's way, unaware of a pair of eyes which had just turned into stones.

Pakhi had returned early from Paris to attend Kalpana's wedding.She was in hurry and wanted to give a surprise to her Kamla Maa. But she herself got the shock of her life, she saw Raghav sitting in the place of Kalpi's groom. The marriage rituals were almost over it seemed as Raghav-Kalpi completed the seventh phera. Pakhi couldn't believe her eyes; she stood there like a statue, unable to fathom how was it all possible! Raghav made Kalpi wear mangalstura in front of her eyes and filled her maang with sindoor; and Pakhi couldn't do anything! "How?" was the only word ringing in her mind. Then she saw Raghav kissing Kalpi's forehead after he filled her maang; and Pakhi couldn't take it anymore. Life left her legs and she fainted then and there, attracting everyone's attention. 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction using characters from the show "Ek Mutthi Aasmaan" on "Zee TV" solely for entertainment purposes. No monetary gain is intended. The characters are owned by creators and owners of the show.

Edited by chahat4u - 09 May 2015 at 1:43pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24Legalaila26mimiiILoveRagNameenukansalesterllaNiki1980ArthunaAliveSukku24mattieramJaz_ragnabwovee-Maggi-abxetzragnaareangelpriya_remixvyshuu..lolorriakaSkyfallsniru04S0nalii_TheBlackRose_SamBrickazindgidilseshahsb_26-Ariaana-...Natasha...

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
How i wish this happen in original series too this would have been a better revenge plan than what they showed breaking their princess heart and making her loose to a chawl girl ( as they described kalpi) would have definitely been a better revenge planCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragnaareangelchahat4u

vyshuu.. IF-Dazzler
vyshuu..
vyshuu..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hayee..
How I wish that it could've happened in real.. DeadCry
Jus happily married w/o any disturbances!! And here u made it, at least it ll make us feel good n glad that u made pakhi faint.. Or else she wouldn't strtd her drama with bashan kamla! Tongue

ragnaareangelchahat4u

ragnabw Goldie
ragnabw
ragnabw

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Clap charu can't u be the writer of ema the show would have been ahit hate dj and pd Angry

Niki1980chahat4u

ILoveRagNa Senior Member
ILoveRagNa
ILoveRagNa

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Beautiful...
What I had always wanted.!
I still never got revenge .. what was revenge from CV's perspective, but all these would have actually helped Pakhi shatter and bring sense to revenge...

Beautiful description.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Charu...
Charu...
Are we expecting.. New series here? :D in form of story, everyday updates?? Tongue

And Wonderful Imaginations...

LOL if i start sharing my imaginations, people will dozz off Lol.. So.. I better get going...
Waiting for next update!

ragnabwchahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

How i wish this happen in original series too this would have been a better revenge plan than what they showed breaking their princess heart and making her loose to a chawl girl ( as they described kalpi) would have definitely been a better revenge planCryCry
Right Santhi, wish it could have happened! Cry Had iot been upto me, I'd have shown office romance jee bhark first; and then come to marriage episodes! And then I'd have fainted Pakhi the same way. Embarrassed

ArthunaAlive-Maggi-

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyshuu..

Hayee..
How I wish that it could've happened in real.. DeadCry
Jus happily married w/o any disturbances!! And here u made it, at least it ll make us feel good n glad that u made pakhi faint.. Or else she wouldn't strtd her drama with bashan kamla! Tongue

Yes, we all still wish so, isn't it? Cry Ouch Writing this way at least made me happier a bit! Embarrassed LOL, u can add your own tortures to Pakhi. LOL This would have been better right, Kalpi winning from Pakhi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArthunaAlive

Go to top