Asthama, Anxiety and Distress: A life that child actor Avika Gor went

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Asthama, Anxiety and Distress: A life that child actor Avika Gor went through in the last 9 years of stardom
She made an entry into small screen with Balika Vadhu' and became instantly popular among television viewers as Anandi'. Recently, the actress completed nine years in the industry. Though from outside for her fans, it may look like a glamorous deal, but a closure look reveals that the actress had a hard time while making a successful career.

While talking to Daily Bhaskar.com, the actress revealed, "For me, it was really a not very healthy life for the last few years. I had been working for the last nine years and there was not even a single day holiday. I was continuously working and now I have taken a step towards taking care of my health. Because of this hectic schedule, I suffered from asthama; I was really unhealthy. My eating habits were not also good because I wasn't sleeping well. There was lot of things which were disturbing these nine years. Can you imagine, at this age, I was continuously working; either here or south. But now, I have taken a decision of taking care of myself by taking eight days holiday in a month which is very big thing for any daily soap actor. Also, I will be shooting only eight days for Sasural Simar K'a now onwards. I have taken this decision for my good health."

Though the actress went through distress and anxiety, her unhealthy lifestyle would easily be hidden by a proper makeup regime. Interestingly, the actress revealed her current makeup regime which she goes through for serial, Sasural Simar Ka'. 
The actress says, "I have been doing my own makeup for few months. I had got some skin infections due to the products which our makeup artists used. I specially went to Dubai and purchased the products which were suitable for my skin. Doing makeup is fun and I don't do a thick makeup; so it's really comfortable."

here is link

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-asthama-anxiety-and-distress-a-life-that-child-actor-avika-gor-went-through-in-t-4986222-PHO.html

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-asthama-anxiety-and-distress-a-life-that-child-actor-avika-gor-went-through-in-t-4986222-PHO.html?seq=2
Edited by sheetal1979 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so we all now know that there is no fault of ssk creative due to her bad health avika only shoot 8 days in a month for ssk that's y her role is very few in the show
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
our shine star, our divaaa...
justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheetal1979

so we all now know that there is no fault of ssk creative due to her bad health avika only shoot 8 days in a month for ssk that's y her role is very few in the show

I defer to disagree that avika is not getting enough screen space because she is not available.  Don't forget that she is a full time student and this year she had her hsc. 8 days in a month  is 2 days week. she is eually giving  her time to ssk and to south.Plus she also does promotion  for colors in overseas.  What can avika do when the new writers are not aware of Roli character of what she represents.In the recent interview  avika  clealy said that she was more interested in rosid  than the current  track.and writers were making  her weak  as simar  when we all know that  roli always being a strong one.
naujoker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U are right New writer's don't' know roli's character and they showing her like simar which is not good she is and always will be the daring and strong one but new writers are spoiling everything about rolis character 😡
Avika rock in recent seg when she said she is interested in rosid scenes was true and rocking!!!!!
AVIMAN ROCKS!!!!!
ROSID ROCKS!!!!!!!
Archana_Vinod thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing this article Sheetal. I've always wondered how she managed. It's quite clear that they are sleep deprived and need more leisure to recuperate.