India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! (Page 3)

zakia4 Senior Member
zakia4
zakia4

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
thankyou so much dear main bhi apni allah se yahi sawal karti hun.par koi jawab nahi milta aaj mujhe ammi bahut yaad aa rahi hai lekin is baat ki khushi hai aap sab log mere saath ho.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaanaayushimehra

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Beautiful Poem, beautifully written, Written from your heat. It really touched me. Thank u so much Ayushi,

Happy Mothers day to all the lovely Mothers.

Thanks sindhu
ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubina999

thankyou so much dear main bhi apni allah se yahi sawal karti hun.par koi jawab nahi milta aaj mujhe ammi bahut yaad aa rahi hai lekin is baat ki khushi hai aap sab log mere saath ho.

yes we All are With youSmileshe is giving you blessings , she is saying, Rubina i am with you.

zakia4Kaana

gauriS Goldie
gauriS
gauriS

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
beautiful post
love u momHeart you are my reason for living

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehra

Kaana Goldie
Kaana
Kaana

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubina999

Dear Rubina, I am very touched by your immense love for your mother. You still loving her so much only reflects what a dear mother she would have been. As Ayushi said your mother will always be with you, it is so true even genetically. She is very much in you as you even.

Regarding your question to Allah, just sharing a thought. Please ignore if you don't like it. We all have many questions to God, especially when things go wrong, or do not happen the way we want. I am not sure how many of us question God when things go beautiful or as we may want - how much ever this question may sound dumb, it is to the same extent sensible if we pause to think about it.

So irrespective if good or bad, it happens as per God's final decision. And I strongly believe that God can never harm anyone, can never inflict pain on anyone, can never be unjust, as otherwise He can never be called a God, let alone being God. Whichever God He maybe, call Him Allah, Krishna or Jesus. God is ever the most compassionate, the most merciful - Bismillah Ir Rahman Ir Rahim. We all chant this, we all believe in this - then where is the question of any doubt in these very holy words?

If we believe in these words fully, then we will realize that anything done by God to a person is for that person's good only, as God can only do good, be kind and be just. So we may not know the reason, or it may not seem right us, but definitely there is a reason for which God has done purely in the interest if your dear mother, who is none but His own child. Just your dear mother can never do anything bad to you, Allah can never do anything bad to his child, your mother and you, who are also His very own child. Just as a mother may give a better medicine to a child in its long term interest and curing its disease, so too God, the greatest mother may also give bitter medicines in our life only thinking of our good. Just like the mother cannot be questioned or seen unjust in giving such a bitter medicine to an innocent child, so too God could not be looked as unjust. End of the day, its plain pure faith in God and in the words through which we glorify Him through our daily prayers.

God always answers our question, but he may not answer the way we do or the way we expect. But answers are definitely given. And love is ever showered.

Dear Rubina, I utmost apologies, if this is not to your taste. I could feel your pain, I was so ver moved that I wanted to share these words if it soothe your bruised heart. It was nice knowing such a dear daughter and a mother who won so much of her daughter's love.

May the Allah whom you have surrendered to be with you always!

zakia4ayushimehra

Kaana Goldie
Kaana
Kaana

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
So very thoughtful of you Ayushi! I will pass these wishes to my mom.
Yes, there is none in the world who can replace a mother.

She bears us through agonizing ten months, eating for us, eating only that which suits us,living for us, wishing well for us, loving us equally in the womb unmindful of our kicks and shit, and showering all that love on us later when she holds us in her loving hands and rejoices as if there nothing bigger she can ask for in life.

And from that moment on when we arrive, even after we all grow up and maybe give birth to our own, she is still there showering that very same love, care and guiding us in our every step. Just as we kicked her in the womb, we will continue to kick her many times and be rude to her in later years, yet she like our dear Mother Earth bears it all patiently, and still continues to love us the same way. As for her, it is always us before her!

No wonder our glorious Sastras say Matru devo bhavah. She is to be worshipped. She deserves the first worship, even before the father and the Guru. She is indeed the first teacher. A child in future is what the mother makes him/her when he/she is a child. We have a classic case of Maharana Pratap who had a mother like Jevanta Bhai and his step brother Jagmal who had a mother like Dheer Bhai who caused his ruin literally.

My prostrations to all great mothers of this earth! My prostrations to Mother India!

Happy Mothers Days all!

Charu.Sayushimehra

cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz
cuty1997
cuty1997

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
beautiful poem dear
i loved it 
happy mothers day to all
love you mom
TFS