Jamai Raja

India-Forums

   
Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Best Mother

Poll Question: Who is the best mother?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [47.06%]
1 [5.88%]
3 [17.65%]
4 [23.53%]
1 [5.88%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 18712

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
So it is gonna be Mother's Day.
So lets see who is the best mother on JR?
My vote goes to Nani.
She has been really a great mother to DD and a very loving grandmom to Roshni.
Your votes now ppl!Big smile
 
P.S. Happy mother's day mom!Wink


Edited by Starsfireflies - 09 May 2015 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10skinnypalYD.AH

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 18521

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I am shocked to see Simran's name on this list Stern SmileSilly
My vote too goes for Nani !! She is best MOM n GrandMOM like you pointed out... Beeji is no less though... But we have seen more of Nani so i love her more!! Heart

P.S Shocked to see someone voted for Simran!! 

P.P.S Happy Mother's day to all mom's out there Embarrassed


Edited by skinnypal - 09 May 2015 at 12:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefy

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 6881

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
lovely poll and a difficult one I might add...all mother's of JR are wonderful persons...who will do any and all things for their children problem and some of those things are very bad like what DD did to Roshni at the starting of the show or like what Simran is doing right now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefy

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 18712

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

I am shocked to see Simran's name on this list Stern SmileSilly
My vote too goes for Nani !! She is best MOM n GrandMOM like you pointed out... Beeji is no less though... But we have seen more of Nani so i love her more!! Heart

P.S Shocked to see someone voted for Simran!! 

P.P.S Happy Mother's day to all mom's out there Embarrassed
i had to put simran but i m shocked sm1 voted for her.
well maybe pressed the button by mistakeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714skinnypal

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 18712

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephie34

lovely poll and a difficult one I might add...all mother's of JR are wonderful persons...who will do any and all things for their children problem and some of those things are very bad like what DD did to Roshni at the starting of the show or like what Simran is doing right now...
ya but every mother wants the best for their children and is the best for her children no matter what!Smile


Edited by Starsfireflies - 09 May 2015 at 12:36pm
rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Joined: 16 December 2014
Posts: 5847

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
My vote for DD..Smile Though she was strict/ over protectiveness towards roshni and didn't spend her time with roshni in her childhood and her past is the only reason for that... now we gonna see the reason for her past behavior...Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefy

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 18521

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starsfireflies

Originally posted by skinnypal

I am shocked to see Simran's name on this list Stern SmileSilly
My vote too goes for Nani !! She is best MOM n GrandMOM like you pointed out... Beeji is no less though... But we have seen more of Nani so i love her more!! Heart

P.S Shocked to see someone voted for Simran!! 

P.P.S Happy Mother's day to all mom's out there Embarrassed
i had to put simran but i m shocked sm1 voted for her.
well maybe pressed the button by mistakeLOL

I would also like to think the same LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefy

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 18712

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachana10

My vote for DD..Smile Though she was strict/ over protectiveness towards roshni and didn't spend her time with roshni in her childhood and her past is the only reason for that... now we gonna see the reason for her past behavior...Smile 
i agree DD is a good mother just misinterpreted at times due to her weird waysLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
step mother...seems to be.

Author: white_lotus   Replies: 5   Views: 886

white_lotus 5 886 29 April 2015 at 7:36am by Millerrr88
can a mother be so vile ?

2

Author: YD.AH   Replies: 10   Views: 675

YD.AH 10 675 25 April 2015 at 12:13am by YD.AH
evil mother daughter

Author: YD.AH   Replies: 2   Views: 351

YD.AH 2 351 24 April 2015 at 1:30am by YD.AH
DD as a mother

Author: pree8714   Replies: 7   Views: 491

pree8714 7 491 30 March 2015 at 1:32pm by lovely_lady
Best dressed mother

Author: skinnypal   Replies: 2   Views: 355

skinnypal 2 355 23 March 2015 at 8:21am by Millerrr88

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index