Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

   
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

FF : Joyride-2 Gazab Ka Hai Din ... UPDATED Pg 100 (Page 14)

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 6626

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by surbhimathur

Areyyy narges!! Mujhe yaad aa gya aaj thankgod. You are a FK fan??? :D Ofcourse it seems so obvious from your dp but i had to ask.


<font color="#0000ff">I just confirmedEmbarrassed</font>


Hi5 Hi10 Hi20 Hi50!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyou

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 11601

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhimathur

Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by surbhimathur

Areyyy narges!! Mujhe yaad aa gya aaj thankgod. You are a FK fan??? :D Ofcourse it seems so obvious from your dp but i had to ask.


<font color="#0000ff">I just confirmedEmbarrassed</font>


Hi5 Hi10 Hi20 Hi50!!!!!!

Tu PM reply karo LOL Hi100 back! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaginiJoshi

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 6626

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by surbhimathur

Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by surbhimathur

Areyyy narges!! Mujhe yaad aa gya aaj thankgod. You are a FK fan??? :D Ofcourse it seems so obvious from your dp but i had to ask.


<font color="#0000ff">I just confirmedEmbarrassed</font>


Hi5 Hi10 Hi20 Hi50!!!!!!


<font color="#0000ff">Tu PM reply karoLOLHi100 back!</font>


Lol okay!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaginiJoshimetoyou

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Joined: 19 April 2015
Posts: 1031

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

And yes U r really a beautiful writer Ragini Hug


JiaHug OMG kya tha yeh! Itni tareefEmbarrassed Thank you dear! Thanks a lot! This means to me a lot, more than you could think. Your detailed comment on this was a treat to read Big smile Ragini's birthday is coming up. That's why this related update. God knows what NB is planning for her birthday. I hope we get a good NeiRa scene. This is how I wanted them to celebrate her birthday, chori chupkeWink Let's see what NB comes up with.
Thanks once again. It feels so good! And tumhari English phurr ho gayiLOL Sorry ha! 

U deserve all this dear Ragini and I too wsh we see some beautiful celebrations on screen as well Embarrassed

But since m keeping no hope from NB anymore, m all banking on these FFs and its beautiful updates ... And JOYRIDE us indeed THE BEST Clap All thanx to U and Narges Hug

Read Ur update at 4am only thanx to the notification I received at that hor and yesss Neend aur alfaaz dono phurr ho gae LOL  

And the smile that kept lingering on my face whole day at work due yo this ... made me suspicious to all LOL what a Magical update that I couldn't resist but read it again an again Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRa_LoveRaginiJoshimetoyou

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Joined: 09 February 2015
Posts: 4384

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhimathur

Ragini you should've taken some precautions while writing this update, aise thodi hota hai? Matlab dusro ki bilkul fikar hi nahi hai tumhe. Ab iss update se tumne toh problem krdi mere liye, matlab ab mere liye nachiket jaisa ladka kahan se laogi tum, batao zaraaa, itna hot, sexy, super amazing, charming aur mind blowing likhne se pehle sochna chahiye tha naa! Par ab toh tum likh chuki ho, woh bhi superb *_______* hahaha sun mazaak kar rhi thi mai upar, dil pe mat le lena loll actually na main kuch aur likhna chahti thi par kuch aur ho gaya aur ab mai kya likh rhi hu pata nahi but Heyy the update was worth all the wait! :D <3
Their sneaking out in the middle of the night and those moments in between, so lovely and adorable :') Perfection to the coreee. And it was relatable, like the way she patted on his chest made me think of that car scene ;) How I wish they show something like this. But never mind we have you both! Such talented people. Good going guys, and congrats on your second innings of the partnership which has just started off brilliantly. Ragini you rocked the update girl *BangOn*

Arre Surbhi, mujhe khud ki tak fikar nahi haiLOL Imagine my state while writing this! I was all mush mush, phir bhi likhti hi chali gayi likhti hi chali gayiLOL

I'm glad you liked this, really! And was it worth the wait?LOL I think ye mera formula ho gaya hai, wait karao aur phir worth the wait updates doLOL

Nahi but seriously, thanks a lot dear!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreaksurbhimathurmetoyou

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Joined: 09 February 2015
Posts: 4384

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

And yes U r really a beautiful writer Ragini Hug


JiaHug OMG kya tha yeh! Itni tareefEmbarrassed Thank you dear! Thanks a lot! This means to me a lot, more than you could think. Your detailed comment on this was a treat to read Big smile Ragini's birthday is coming up. That's why this related update. God knows what NB is planning for her birthday. I hope we get a good NeiRa scene. This is how I wanted them to celebrate her birthday, chori chupkeWink Let's see what NB comes up with.
Thanks once again. It feels so good! And tumhari English phurr ho gayiLOL Sorry ha! 

U deserve all this dear Ragini and I too wsh we see some beautiful celebrations on screen as well Embarrassed

But since m keeping no hope from NB anymore, m all banking on these FFs and its beautiful updates ... And JOYRIDE us indeed THE BEST Clap All thanx to U and Narges Hug

Read Ur update at 4am only thanx to the notification I received at that hor and yesss Neend aur alfaaz dono phurr ho gae LOL  

And the smile that kept lingering on my face whole day at work due yo this ... made me suspicious to all LOL what a Magical update that I couldn't resist but read it again an again Embarrassed

Yes yes, I wish the same onscreen as wellEmbarrassed NB maate oleaseLOL

Thanks yaar! I'm so glad you're liking this. And think Narges is right. I should give a disclaimer 'NSFW' aka Not suitable for work LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakmetoyou

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Joined: 19 April 2015
Posts: 1031

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
NSFW + Turn off IF Notifications at night too if one really wants to sleep  LOL LOL LOL

Edited by NeiRaFreak - 11 May 2015 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyou

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Joined: 09 February 2015
Posts: 4384

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

NSFW + Turn off IF Notifications at night too if one really wants to sleep  LOL LOL LOL

LOL I hope you guys don't ban me here and my partner too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakmetoyou

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SS : Beautiful Now ... Part 6 updated Pg 31

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: poetic   Replies: 334   Views: 20436

poetic 334 20436 06 November 2015 at 3:12am by AsEnAth
FF : Vivaah UPDATED Part 5 Page 36

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Siddharth_K   Replies: 397   Views: 24608

Siddharth_K 397 24608 29 October 2015 at 3:00am by AngelsFlyAlone
FF - Togetherness Again - Epilogue & A letter from NK Updated Page

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: iamcurious   Replies: 395   Views: 39760

iamcurious 395 39760 15 September 2015 at 12:45pm by t-bonegirl
URGENT: Pray please for Jia (Updated pg.76)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: metoyou   Replies: 615   Views: 25395

metoyou 615 25395 10 September 2015 at 11:10pm by MansurKhan56
Neira FF JOYRIDE : ANNOUNCEMENT Pg 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: RaginiJoshi   Replies: 1218   Views: 84545

RaginiJoshi 1218 84545 16 June 2015 at 4:21pm by zona_malik

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index