Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: metoyou

<font color="#0000ff">Tu PM reply karoπŸ˜†Hi100 back!</font>

Lol okay!
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

JiaπŸ€— OMG kya tha yeh! Itni tareef😳 Thank you dear! Thanks a lot! This means to me a lot, more than you could think. Your detailed comment on this was a treat to read πŸ˜ƒ Ragini's birthday is coming up. That's why this related update. God knows what NB is planning for her birthday. I hope we get a good NeiRa scene. This is how I wanted them to celebrate her birthday, chori chupkeπŸ˜‰ Let's see what NB comes up with.
Thanks once again. It feels so good! And tumhari English phurr ho gayiπŸ˜† Sorry ha! 

U deserve all this dear Ragini and I too wsh we see some beautiful celebrations on screen as well 😳

But since m keeping no hope from NB anymore, m all banking on these FFs and its beautiful updates ... And JOYRIDE us indeed THE BEST πŸ‘ All thanx to U and Narges πŸ€—

Read Ur update at 4am only thanx to the notification I received at that hor and yesss Neend aur alfaaz dono phurr ho gae πŸ˜†  

And the smile that kept lingering on my face whole day at work due yo this ... made me suspicious to all πŸ˜† what a Magical update that I couldn't resist but read it again an again πŸ˜³
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Ragini you should've taken some precautions while writing this update, aise thodi hota hai? Matlab dusro ki bilkul fikar hi nahi hai tumhe. Ab iss update se tumne toh problem krdi mere liye, matlab ab mere liye nachiket jaisa ladka kahan se laogi tum, batao zaraaa, itna hot, sexy, super amazing, charming aur mind blowing likhne se pehle sochna chahiye tha naa! Par ab toh tum likh chuki ho, woh bhi superb *_______* hahaha sun mazaak kar rhi thi mai upar, dil pe mat le lena loll actually na main kuch aur likhna chahti thi par kuch aur ho gaya aur ab mai kya likh rhi hu pata nahi but Heyy the update was worth all the wait! :D <3
Their sneaking out in the middle of the night and those moments in between, so lovely and adorable :') Perfection to the coreee. And it was relatable, like the way she patted on his chest made me think of that car scene ;) How I wish they show something like this. But never mind we have you both! Such talented people. Good going guys, and congrats on your second innings of the partnership which has just started off brilliantly. Ragini you rocked the update girl *BangOn*

Arre Surbhi, mujhe khud ki tak fikar nahi haiπŸ˜† Imagine my state while writing this! I was all mush mush, phir bhi likhti hi chali gayi likhti hi chali gayiπŸ˜†

I'm glad you liked this, really! And was it worth the wait?πŸ˜† I think ye mera formula ho gaya hai, wait karao aur phir worth the wait updates doπŸ˜†

Nahi but seriously, thanks a lot dear!
RaginiJoshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

U deserve all this dear Ragini and I too wsh we see some beautiful celebrations on screen as well 😳

But since m keeping no hope from NB anymore, m all banking on these FFs and its beautiful updates ... And JOYRIDE us indeed THE BEST πŸ‘ All thanx to U and Narges πŸ€—

Read Ur update at 4am only thanx to the notification I received at that hor and yesss Neend aur alfaaz dono phurr ho gae πŸ˜†  

And the smile that kept lingering on my face whole day at work due yo this ... made me suspicious to all πŸ˜† what a Magical update that I couldn't resist but read it again an again πŸ˜³

Yes yes, I wish the same onscreen as well😳 NB maate oleaseπŸ˜†

Thanks yaar! I'm so glad you're liking this. And think Narges is right. I should give a disclaimer 'NSFW' aka Not suitable for work πŸ˜† 
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
NSFW + Turn off IF Notifications at night too if one really wants to sleep  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by NeiRaFreak - 8 years ago
RaginiJoshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

NSFW + Turn off IF Notifications at night too if one really wants to sleep  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I hope you guys don't ban me here and my partner too!
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

πŸ˜† I hope you guys don't ban me here and my partner too!

Reading, at unappropriated times, is at their own risk and banning too πŸ˜† 
NeiRaFreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

Reading, at unappropriated times, is at their own risk and banning too πŸ˜† 

Ban πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  

We love acting silly for our NeiRa so no precautions will be taken in future  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Keep rocking πŸ‘πŸΌ  and Romancing πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Ok Jia! Will keep rocking and romancingπŸ˜‰ As long as Nachiket is there, I don't need to take any extra efforts to do the latter😳
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Romance ke liye mein hamesha haazir hoon  Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago