Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot (Page 79)

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Oh god, I mean really? Bacchi ditched bro for someone else? . . . Why I ain't shocked? Like, I was happy for Bro but Ru, you should have learned from my mistakes. Suha ditched me and hooked up with Ru, she is such a heartbreaker. Bro took a risk and is now paying for it. Still, * hugs for bro* You need some TLC?

I KNOW.

YOU KNOW HER FIRST HUBBY FOUND OUT ABOUT HER INFIDELITY AND DIVORCED HER ShockedShockedShocked

And she is also married to Bushy *cues collective gasps*

Yes, she needs it double the times. Rida and Adhi and Chetu and Noorie and Shelly be scarring my Bro with PaNi images. Like, dafuq Shocked

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@MS - I tried hooking DrM earlier when the show started, she saw a bit and said - nope, not doing this. Now she EBs me all the time about this show. You are lucky , she thinks of you as a wise kid , who was sooo brilliant with her arguments and you be above all these silly teen angst. I let her believe that.

Can we have Uttu attentive during group shots, he was so carelessly when a serious scene was happening. Little details. 

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Yo Zee, you be my siSTAR' soulmate? - *high five* is it platonic or erm, not platonic? Rubs, did ya just disappear on me? Again, I hope for your own good that you are around. ^.^ You will say bye to me before going right? ^.^ Right? -___-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZeeFlame.Of.Rose

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by MKrayZee

So Flamey. I am here now. 
And Ru. Burn baby burn. 
Yayayayayayayaieee Dancing

Okay. Where were we? ROFL

We were discussing Nandini and the track going forward. Nandini's meltdown/breakdown/shutdown which has not yet happened and desperately needs to happen. I want her to get angry. To lash out. I want Manik to witness a side to her that he did not even imagine in his wildest dreams existed. I want her to lash out at him and him to try and hold her and put her back together, like how she did when he was shattered during Dhruv's dicky period. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsA.HajnalFlame.Of.Rose-MKB-

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Yo Zee, you be my siSTAR' soulmate? - *high five* is it platonic or erm, not platonic? Rubs, did ya just disappear on me? Again, I hope for your own good that you are around. ^.^ You will say bye to me before going right? ^.^ Right? -___-
No brooo, she is MKB ki soulmate and Bro ki soul sis and my Nandini thesis partner LOL

Oh and Bro told me to tell you that her net is PMSing. AGAIN -_______-

I am so pissed coz, I wanted to have conversation with RubDha Bros together Cry

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 11 May 2015 at 1:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Loq-

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

@Genie: Exactly! Let Nandu talk to Chachi about how she feels about Manik. How her life has changed so much since she came to Space, how Manik became her everything in such short time - lol just make her talk and give her dialogues. I guess that is my biggest complain.

We have talked about this before too, but Manik has Cabir and Nandu has pretty much no one, so it's so difficult for the audience to actually get inside her head.

I love when shows actually depict a nice friendly relationship between a mother/daughter. Chachi has that potential; I still loved the conversation that they shared about how Manik is going to perform with her when pandit came over that night for dinner. See, something like this would help!! :) they were both so excited, but not OTT.

CVS PLEASE READ THIS ^^^

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrown-KP-charminggenie

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I am Jaggs ki soulmate Embarrassed. Ru and I share a sisterly bond. She bitches, I listen. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Loq--MKB-

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Oh God Genie, you did that? gaaah, this is what I meant when I said people will just not be able to digest that we be those same people. Thank you bae *hugs* now I feel guilty like I should DM her my confession of turning into a fan girl of a teenage drama. But at least I am forever obsessed with the Epic and Krishna still be the coolest dude ever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Go to top