Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot (Page 78)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Oh god yes, Manik gets more screen time with chachi than Nandini does. They just love to show off Manik-Chachi equation.
Can I get more Chacha - Nandu scenes, just them.She is grown up and has gone through so much, having a father like figure would help.

Mehul- Niti has really nice Chemistry too, they should totally build this bond. Her family TLC is very imp. I really liked how Chacha was supporting her today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-A.Hajnalfilter.coffee

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Bro, imma kick your ass. I hope for your good that you won't be busy for too long after 18th. Show up at least. I bet it is hard and you be feeling lethargic. Get your work done on time, OK? Or I will get you, I seriously think I have went too easy on you. *sigh* And I think you have already earned yourself some horror in your life, don't make me add some more! Kay? Love ya ^.^
Bro cut bro some slack, no. She be already such a tortured person. You have no idea how badly scarred she is now. Poor thing, Bacchi ditched her and married Jotwani :'(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07-Loq-

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Rubs, bro what be going on with you? Did you miss me so much you made a bro out of our beautiful SiStar? *sigh* Oh God Genie, *giggles* just thinking about her seeing me flailing around and you being so in love with the show. ROFL We should keep these two worlds separate. Both sides will freak out. Like, you came off as so scholarly and straightforward and so calm with the kids. ROFL Here you are as bad as the teenagers. ROFL DrM might be missing some good stuff over her resentment for the show due to us. I can't even imagine her looking at a still of the show and being impressed by it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Loq-Flame.Of.Rosecharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

@Genie: Exactly! Let Nandu talk to Chachi about how she feels about Manik. How her life has changed so much since she came to Space, how Manik became her everything in such short time - lol just make her talk and give her dialogues. I guess that is my biggest complain.

We have talked about this before too, but Manik has Cabir and Nandu has pretty much no one, so it's so difficult for the audience to actually get inside her head.

I love when shows actually depict a nice friendly relationship between a mother/daughter. Chachi has that potential; I still loved the conversation that they shared about how Manik is going to perform with her when pandit came over that night for dinner. See, something like this would help!! :) they were both so excited, but not OTT.

Also the one after her date with Manik during Soha time, when Chachi told her to talk about Manik with her. They really need to build this bond , have Nandu talk about her love, her ordeal with Chachi. 

Just give them nice bonding moments where we hear Nandu speak. She doesn't need to break down but open up, talk about her love for the boy. 

Manik's things always played either through Dhruv earlier or through Cabir , with Nandu there is nobody except him which is limiting. As much as I love CabIni , he is very Manik-related and I don't know how much he will understand Nandu's feelings as a woman and stuff. They shortchanged many things by not building NavNi earlier . But they can still work around Chachi-Nandu bond.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmoonstonespirit-KP-A.Hajnal13thwishfilter.coffee

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
So Flamey. I am here now. 
And Ru. Burn baby burn. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.Of.Rose

Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Rubs, bro what be going on with you? Did you miss me so much you made a bro out of our beautiful SiStar? *sigh*
Oh God Genie, *giggles* just thinking about her seeing me flailing around and you being so in love with the show. ROFL We should keep these two worlds separate. Both sides will freak out. Like, you came off as so scholarly and straightforward and so calm with the kids. ROFL Here you are as bad as the teenagers. ROFL DrM might be missing some good stuff over her resentment for the show due to us. I can't even imagine her looking at a still of the show and being impressed by it.
Quite possible ROFLROFL
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Oh god, I mean really? Bacchi ditched bro for someone else? . . . Why I ain't shocked? Like, I was happy for Bro but Ru, you should have learned from my mistakes. Suha ditched me and hooked up with Ru, she is such a heartbreaker. Bro took a risk and is now paying for it. Still, * hugs for bro* You need some TLC?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.Of.Rose

Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKrayZee

So Flamey. I am here now. 
And Ru. Burn baby burn. 
Yayayayayayayaieee Dancing

Okay. Where were we? ROFL

Go to top