|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
I just find it baffling that 'love' is illegal you know, the amount of ignorance people have is just mind boggling. If people can get pass racism then they can build a bridge and get over the fact that gay people have the right to love who they love. Imagine if all straight people were told that they are abnormal and can't marry the person they love, at the end of the day we are all the same. 

Originally posted by missviolet

I just saw a promo without arayaman...it has manan in it...nandu is standing on the leg of the terrace and manik comes form behind...looks like nandus breakdown on its way...she was crying n manik was trying to console her...and then there is fab 5 ka stuff 

ooo i think this is likely to happen today/tomorrow, nandini breakdown will probably happen soon. Excited to watch that. 
Originally posted by Medha.S

Yo Coochi :)Yeah, that was the kind of language they use and it just reduces everything about MaNan to sex and harmones and baba Manik not being able to control himself and forcing and yeah... it kinda made me sick. Like, its all sex and Manik being their teen Christian Grey.They don't watch it for the story or the characters, it all comes down to people being sexually deprived in the country. <__<

Sex is in their head 247!
What even?!
Christian Grey?! Are you serious?!
How dare they?
Like we have this awesome character MANIK with an equally awesome story and all they want to do is consider him their TEEN CHRISTIAN GREY.
Uff!!
I read a few FFs where Manik is forcing himself on Nandu. Pathetic. 🤢
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

It depends on whether Karan Jotwani was willing to play gay when he signed his contract, though it would be great if a good looking guy plays gay, just to subvert all the existing stereotypes.

This. Although they are actors and acting is their job so playing a gay character should not be a problem. It's like playing any other character.
Flamey is here.I'll get back to stalking.
🤔
My parents aren't THAT open minded but somehow I and my cousins broke away and made our own thoughts and stuff on everything because that is what my Dad wanted me to do, to not imitate them and just follow them.So even though we are in a Hindu family and stuff, the new generation is kinda all over the place and 'experimenting' in every aspect to put it safely. 🤣 Ugh, that is what I said -- the guy is definitely hot and he should be gay.Bas. Stereotypes are so stupid because some of the most handsome men I know and some who are celebrities are very gay or not straight at least. People can't stop gushing about how tall and manly and beautiful Adam Lambert is these days.Everyone from lesbians to asexuals to actual straight men have a crush on the guy, doesn't hurt he has one of the best personality and voice on him.
Originally posted by -Cherry-

ooo i think this is likely to happen today/tomorrow, nandini breakdown will probably happen soon. Excited to watch that. 

Yess i want to see her breakdown...so much bottled up she has...like manik gets everything out in his anger but she keeps eveything inside...she needs to get everything out Even if its crying it out.
Did anyone see Ayaz's insta post today of that news article? 
I think they are well aware that their non stereotypical portrayal of Cabir as a gay character gives ky2 the x-factor,  so hopefully they won't ruin this for themselves by making CaVya happen ðŸ˜•
saw the new promo

manan-nandini gets scared when manik holds her and she breaks down.manik trying to comfort her

cavya-baby talk.cabir asks her to put the baby for adoption

and fab5 lame group hug
Originally posted by MKrayZee

@Flamey - Everything you said. Especially about death and parental figures. This should ideally be her undoing because it is too close to the pain she has kept buried within herself. And I want the lash out for Manik too. I want him to see how similar they both are. He does not know much about her, he does not know the scars she carries and the weight on her shoulders and how she plods on every time. He needs to see it now. 

Re CabiNi bonding, yes, she could. But I would rather a mature figure, like Chachi. Simply because somethings need to be talked out with adults who have experience. And chachi is a young soul with a wisdom and experience. I want Nandini to share with Chachi. I want Aryaman to be her buddy and nought else. 

I want Cabir to be attracted to Aryaman, as cruel as that may sound. But only attraction - not love. I want this attraction to make him realise that he has either moved on from Raghav or needs to. I want Aryaman to be attracted to Nandini and Manik going all grouchy. Aryaman ka track CANNOT be serious. He should be a normal guy. Not a psycho. Not Manik ka bhai or have any prior connect with MaNan. Just a normal guy who has no intent of anything but furthering his music career and ends up being in Nandini's class. She bonds with him because SHE NEEDS to have a life and friends outside of Manik's circle. I want all the main characters, except Mukti/Navya to be affected by Aryaman's entry in their lives in a fun light hearted way. 
Yes Zee, that. Manik and Nandini are two different sides of same coins. They are same material but different show. Even now Manik's insecurity regarding his darkness and monsters hasn't curbed down completely. One look at Nandini's demons, not only he will understand her better, also he will accept for a fact that white and black just some how live together within every person, you just need to mix them and find the perfect shade of grey. Also, when he will look at Nandini like that, yes he will be beyond shocked, he won't understand what's wrong with her, but it will be only him who will be able to connect to her on spiritual level. HE is the only person burdened with responsibility from a very tender age, keeping every thing inside him and never lashing out. He will the only one to get her, to reach and make her hear his voice when she will turn deaf ears to the whole world. Thats a different thing but before that, Nandini needs that kind of self-destruction, she needs to be selfish just once and let go everything.

Yes Zee, I am all in for Nandini - Chachi bond. She can also bring in the reference of her parents as to how much she is like her parents and what they would have felt seeing her like this and stuff. She can also guide her through it all but Zee she can never force her and bring her back to the face of her battles which Cabir can. Yes Chachi - Nandini bonding is necessary, so is CabIni bonding. These two people really need each other. As for Aryaman, yes Nandini could definitely do with someone out of Manik's world and I am all in for NH3 rehash. They need their focus on their craft back.