Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot (Page 45)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@Kray - All of them are escapists from day 1. Someone will use a mask, other will put on a clown act. Drugs, bubble-eating disorder to a fake bravery . Thats what each one  of them does .  It's their defense mechanism . 
Thing is everyone knows about Cabir's sexuality , it's an out and out truth . So to force him to take a cover under fake marriage is doing him a great disservice and probably why the show cannot go the fashion way. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsnymphadoratonksA.HajnalSouma.NMKrayZeeRibelle

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I don't want this marriage track to even start...if he gives in to his mom at this point it wouldnot make sense at all... and they would e advocating succumbing to social pressure ...Cabir worked so hard to convince rag have that they should not fear society and now to show him even in a fake marriage would nullify the effect of the gay track
Cabir s mom has to understand ... And she would...given her character sketch...just that now she is not ready to accept this blow by life...

Navya and her mom can go back to whatever they came from...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksVshitsDISHOOMMKrayZeeRibellefilter.coffeeCat.

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by Medha.S

Where is everyone? Ugh, what the hell are they doing with the show.
As much as I agree with the fact that the show is for fans to watch, not make. If they go do some stupid shit like CaVya marriage, I will seriously be done.
They need to stop ruining it for my favorite characters. All these bullshit for unrealistic melodrama -- that is not what I signed up for when I started watching KY2.

Do we need to do a petition to get the Moms to leave. Someone needs to explain it to Navya's Mother that Bira is gay and her daughter is not plumbed rightly and does not have parts on her that will be of any interest to a gay dude.Wacko

No, but they want a teen marriage with pregnancy and a gay dude -- all three in one and be done with it right.

This will go against everything Cabir is and signifies.
Who is running and righting the show?
the finger emoticon

Argh. Medha broo. Hang in there, don't go away. Imma come here after taking bath and we will discuss whole sorcery happening.

I will wait for you bae, missed ya loads *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.Of.Rose

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I heard the CaVya marriage wont happen...not sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZeeRibelle

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
So I thought long and hard about it, even had a convo with my amazing queer prof
and we think that even IF they show this 'fake marriage' the fact that they will troll it makes it a) a satire about cases which actually happen like this. b) talks about cases which happen with FULL knowledge as to the sexual preferences of both partners, and is basically something of a convenience..it's called queering the institution of marriage from within.

My serious issue is with the fact that IF they AT ALL show Cabir 'becoming' straight or having any kind of NON-PLATONIC feelings for navya

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksmissvioletVshitsDISHOOMA.HajnalRibelleCat.charminggenie

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

So I thought long and hard about it, even had a convo with my amazing queer prof
and we think that even IF they show this 'fake marriage' the fact that they will troll it makes it a) a satire about cases which actually happen like this. b) talks about cases which happen with FULL knowledge as to the sexual preferences of both partners, and is basically something of a convenience..it's called queering the institution of marriage from within.

My serious issue is with the fact that IF they AT ALL show Cabir 'becoming' straight or having any kind of NON-PLATONIC feelings for navya

This. If a marriage happens I want them to show Cabir and Navya unhappy, like really unhappy!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyanymphadoratonksVshitsDISHOOMA.HajnalRibellegeet.a

VshitsDISHOOM Goldie
VshitsDISHOOM
VshitsDISHOOM

iam positive about cavya marriege not happening because they can't show cabir navya with a child if they want to show that then what about college life???what about youth and their problems they were going to show??
they are just creating drama and i bet this drama is gona blow on their own faces..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cat.

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

See, I am open to anything and everything.Open marriage? Fine and dandy! But here Navya as always for some reason is holding the truth till the last day to tell her mom. Just like she couldn't tell her mom about the child. A guy who has faced everything from hate crime, messy break up, built of dad beating his mom, homelessness, no support from parents, looking for jobs to pay his bills and rent a house to at least try and start his life from scratch -- basically someone who refuses to be ashamed of who he is and is not ready to hide. This guy being forced into a marriage because pressure from adults? why? Navy holds marriage as something sacred and thought sex meant she was Harshad's wife. A fake marriage to keep Cabir's mom happy? A woman who is so hell bent on showing that her son is not sick, is completely normal. Um, No! This goes against everything Cabir has fought for. Navy should have been considering abortion instead of waiting for her baby and then deal with the problems that comes with it. Heck, Harshad and Aliya show old be more involved in this mess instead of Cabir.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsnymphadoratonksmissvioletA.HajnalMKrayZeeRibelleCat.geet.acharminggenie

Go to top