|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by -Cherry-

a round of an applause to them 🤣 seriously their pheelz gives me PHEELS ðŸ¤£

Exactly! 

I have seen so many pheelz wali posts ðŸ¤£ 

Recently i saw  there was an edit of PaNi in which niti is sleeping with smurfy n parth sleeping with a smurfy like toy 🤣

Edited by DreamCatcher.. - 8 years ago
I have always said this and still think that they are awkward on-camera only  All this awkwardness is on purpose.To avoid speculation. But they don't realise, that makes people curious and want to know more and ship them more😉😆

With that hello everyone🤗
I might just disappear anytime though😳
Originally posted by -MKB-

I want something of this kind...their photoshoot ðŸ˜³

Shreya, darling if PaNi hears this, they will run away. Anyways jokes apart, PaNi in this pose would be hot. I hope we get a simple and classy photoshoot. 
Originally posted by Srujana7.MaNan

Thanks girls for telling me the epi number, you are my saviors. And I agree with what you all said about PaNi. It's his awkward nature and antisocial personality that makes them seem so unfriendly. I just wish he loosened up sometimes in front of the camera. Otherwise they need immense trust and comfort so I am sure they get along fine. 

i honestly think that he finds it very difficult to just 'loosen up'. I was thinking about this when I was in my trait lecture and Parth is just naturally socially awkward and anxious, especially when it comes to interviews. I think that because he is such a introvert it's easy to overthink things and then the wrong things come out of his mouth. Bless him though. 
Originally posted by DreamCatcher..

Exactly! 

I have seen so many pheelz wali posts ðŸ¤£ 

Recently i saw  there was an edit of PaNi in which niti is sleeping with smurfy n parth sleeping with a smurfy like toy 🤣

🤣🤣 omg harz! seriously?! find the edit asap, so I can transfer their PHEELZ to my pheels ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by -MKB-

I want something of this kind...their photoshoot ðŸ˜³

I vote for this ðŸ˜³

I vote for this ðŸ˜³

there is no way we are even going to get this ðŸ˜† do i need to repost that picture of what PaNi's photoshoot will actually be like ðŸ¤£ lower the expectations guys! 

I vote for this ðŸ˜³

yaar no cooochichooo type photoshoot for paNi. They need to set the screen on fire, this one is too sanskari and if you ask me, it's an overdose of sweetness. Nah, no freaking way
Originally posted by -Cherry-

🤣🤣 omg harz! seriously?! find the edit asap, so I can transfer their PHEELZ to my pheels ðŸ¤£

Now i cant ..I m thru mobile :( 

Will send u kal pakka