Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot (Page 119)

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I am shallow person, show that party now Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsMKrayZeefilter.coffeeCat.

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Adi, Ru I will work on the ff but I am also feeling like making posts on Arymaan and how he should at least be bisexual. Secondly, how just because we are so in love with the show and will defend it doesn't mean they can slack off and let us make excuses for their loop holes and illogical stuff. How I signed up for a teen show, not Momma drama, seeing Naveli's mom intruding on Cabir's personal space and privacy. How we don't need any more external drama in MaNan relationship over a third person who ends up being psychotic. Moreover, can we have sensible adults like chacha-chachi? And yes, I am more than just ready to see Cabir focusing on his own life. His damn house that he rents on his money that he makes while being a teen.Yeah, he is already very sensible and put together. Where is that closure for Cabir-Raghav thing? It is time to show him actually moving on. Let Navya's mom walk in on Cabir getting it on with a guy. Evil Smile I want more adult influence in Nandini's life. Chacha-Nandini-chachi.Now.
Brooo, where were you all this time. First,yes make that Aryaman Cabir post. Colaborate with Bro and do that Cool
Secondly, blind louuu bro. Blind lou. We are no one to question or point flaws coz the show be just so amazing and so awesome and point on that how dare we say anything against the show. -__-
Baaki sab I will come and discuss later. Abhi bhook lagi hai, let me get myself something ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

NushIsh Goldie
NushIsh
NushIsh

Originally posted by -Cherry-

Originally posted by CooChi

@nushish: hahaha yes it's from the diwali episode
@Coochi:ROFLROFL god man she was hilarious, remember that sexy item number she did, hawww i didn't enjoy her enough when she was there and now she's gone and i'm missing herROFL she was so funny. And YES MEAN GIRLS BITCHES!ROFL

Hahaha..yess that HALKAT JAWAANI dance!!
She was one MaNan Shipper.
Remember she always used to irritate Alya with her awesome lines indicating MaLya cannot happen. ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL  ROSE knew everything before everyone knew anything. She was a captain of the MaNan ship man, remember when she said manan had 'GREAT CHEMISTRY' Hayehaye ROFL 

Her reaction after Manan got locked in the store room. She and Harshad were the first Manan shippers. 

filter.coffee

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by MKrayZee

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Yes to all that. I want it. BUT I WILL NOT TOLERATE CRAPFEST OF CLICHE IN THIS SHOW. The moment they show me cliche, I am so done. MANAN don't do cliche. They already ruined confession for me with cliche. Not anymore.

Well, to each his own right. Because MaNan have been so different, such cute scene's cannot be considered cliche for them. Plus there is a million different ways that a 'cliched' scene can be shot which makes it un-cliche.

I am actually dying to see them do NORMAL teen lovers stuff. Keep it real. 
Of course Zee, I am all in for normal, just in an un-cliched way. Cliche makes me cringe man. Like real bad. Apart from couch scene I could not repeat any scene of the confession at all. Like, nuh-uh.

MKrayZee

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CooChi

@nushish: hahaha yes it's from the diwali episode
@Coochi:ROFLROFL god man she was hilarious, remember that sexy item number she did, hawww i didn't enjoy her enough when she was there and now she's gone and i'm missing herROFL she was so funny. And YES MEAN GIRLS BITCHES!ROFL

Hahaha..yess that HALKAT JAWAANI dance!!
She was one MaNan Shipper.
Remember she always used to irritate Alya with her awesome lines indicating MaLya cannot happen. ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFL ROSE knew everything before everyone knew anything. She was a captain of the MaNan ship man, remember when she said manan had 'GREAT CHEMISTRY' HayehayeROFL

And her exit was the most awesomest exit!!
She was busy flirting with Dhruv even though her FAKE Bf got a heartbreak and was crying in front of her.
Saara ilzaam was on her..but this girl..she be full of Swag!
I was ROFLing when MUKTI called her insensitive ROFL

Edited by CooChi - 12 May 2015 at 6:03am

sheetal_tells

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

Not to be a party pooper, but that insider also said Pandit would be wrapped up by Wed last week max Ermm
And that party spoiler was given a looong time ago Stern Smile

NushIsh Goldie
NushIsh
NushIsh

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MKrayZee

Yes to all that. I want it. BUT I WILL NOT TOLERATE CRAPFEST OF CLICHE IN THIS SHOW. The moment they show me cliche, I am so done. MANAN don't do cliche. They already ruined confession for me with cliche. Not anymore.

Well, to each his own right. Because MaNan have been so different, such cute scene's cannot be considered cliche for them. Plus there is a million different ways that a 'cliched' scene can be shot which makes it un-cliche.

I am actually dying to see them do NORMAL teen lovers stuff. Keep it real. 
Of course Zee, I am all in for normal, just in an un-cliched way. Cliche makes me cringe man. Like real bad. Apart from couch scene I could not repeat any scene of the confession at all. Like, nuh-uh.

Same with me Aditi. Apart from the couch scene I wasn't in the mood to re watch the confession. But post kidnapping episodes have been on repeat mode. 

Flame.Of.Rose

NushIsh Goldie
NushIsh
NushIsh

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Originally posted by -MKB-

Not to be a party pooper, but that insider also said Pandit would be wrapped up by Wed last week max Ermm
And that party spoiler was given a looong time ago Stern Smile

Trying to shed some hope but if they had sticked to five days a week Pandit would have been out last week. So maybe the party is yet to happen. A cheer up party for Nandu maybe..

-MKB-

Go to top