Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 115

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

@CooChi- Manik realized it too, hence he was huffing and puffing taking it easy, she was standing on that false terrace thing the shorter one, so if she jumps she will be land on another lower terrace. She was not committing suicide .

But for a boy who saw his stupid friends doing the same again and again, that must have been the first thought. Nicely played.

Hmm yess..She wasn't committing suicide.
Even Manik understood it..He was a bit relaxed after reaching the terrace.
Her blaming herself was played well.This was needed.
This girl took everything by its Facevalue.This breakdown or I can say this reality check was much needed for her.Now that she has let it out..Manik will slowly be pulling her towards himself.
No break up I see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope they make Aliya realize Dhruv doesn't really deserve her and she actually moves on. She is young and beautiful, she shouldn't be hung in a limbo while Dhruv doesn't even wants to come out of it.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: zrn1312

Coochi, for your own peace of mind don't even bother 

some people really makes me question humanity πŸ₯±
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Medha.S

I hope they make Aliya realize Dhruv doesn't really deserve her and she actually moves on. She is young and beautiful, she shouldn't be hung in a limbo while Dhruv doesn't even wants to come out of it.

πŸ‘πŸ‘
and made me laugh tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: geet.a

wait what did i miss???

Geet- just the things you wrote in your assignment , that be happening here.Ignorance be bliss. πŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

But this is not real life, you don't see Moms like Nyo, suicides attempts happening everyday for fab5, they have larger than life experiences. πŸ˜†

There are moms like Nyo Genie, I know of a guy whose family upbringing is so shitty, will put Nyo to shame, suicide attempts and suicides are still more relevant to a teen's life than psychos, I have had one friend who was stalked but it never got this far!
charminggenie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chickky

@G please explain more

Manik reiterating the kill thing, he is not internalizing when he does, his own guilt will kick in,

Both Manik and Nandu guilt-trip a lot and Nandu had it worse. 

The show is not going dark, they basically set up Harshad-Manik potential again through Nyo. Broman for now is team fab5 but I see him messing with them .

Can you explain these bits a bit more..

Hey, 

Nothing actually. I just find it interesting they made Manik say the kill word twice in such a short gap. He is not realizing what he is saying , if he does , he might guilt-trip and actually see the V-day thing from a different perspective.

Nandu guilt-trips bad because she doesn't speak up and doesn't have someone to poke her.

I don't know , i just feel Aryamaan is all positive but he will have to play some role via fab5- Alya, Cabir or whatever. Rest Harshad be back to stir up shit. πŸ˜†
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i laughed after such a long time in ky2...princi aryamann were  LOVE lolz!
charminggenie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnomanderRake

There are moms like Nyo Genie, I know of a guy whose family upbringing is so shitty, will put Nyo to shame, suicide attempts and suicides are still more relevant to a teen's life than psychos, I have had one friend who was stalked but it never got this far!

But stalkers be psychos- the whole acid attacks be big in India.You read up how jilted stalkers do bad things all the time.  Shaiamak Davar case, I would drop teacher references they do happen in real life.
 I am talking about how they never transition or brood over these things. They numb it,no introspection ever.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KY2insider

Hi All.

There's No PTSD track. There's No separation. There's No angst track. There's No psychos.

lemme love you