Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 91

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Aarya-

πŸ˜† Dude I am stating the obvious, we are screwed, this week is just all melodrama...

We will surely see some TLC and MaNan bonding but Nandini will maintain some distance from romance :(

ik

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

@nushish: hahaha yes it's from the diwali episode

@Coochi:🀣🀣 god man she was hilarious, remember that sexy item number she did, hawww i didn't enjoy her enough when she was there and now she's gone and i'm missing her🀣 she was so funny. And YES MEAN GIRLS BITCHES!🀣

Hahaha..yess that HALKAT JAWAANI dance!!
She was one MaNan Shipper.
Remember she always used to irritate Alya with her awesome lines indicating MaLya cannot happen. 🀣 🀣
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aarya-

Someone please tell me the Promo is misleading and Nandini is not trying to commit suicide, I will be really disappointed if they screw her character and go down this route...

🀣 not you!!!

no she was just standing there i think
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Manik and Nandini say the word 'seriously' SOOO MUCH. Does the writer love the word seriously or is it a parth and niti thing? lol. They use it soo much in their scenes. 
NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can we please have that staircase scene today... i need my daily dose of Manan..
NushIsh thumbnail

Manik and Nandini say the word 'seriously' SOOO MUCH. Does the writer love the word seriously or is it a parth and niti thing? lol. They use it soo much in their scenes. 

And Manik says Hello A lot. Like yesterday when Riddhima turned to leave 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: CooChi

Hahaha..yess that HALKAT JAWAANI dance!!
She was one MaNan Shipper.
Remember she always used to irritate Alya with her awesome lines indicating MaLya cannot happen. 🀣 🀣

🀣 πŸ€£  ROSE knew everything before everyone knew anything. She was a captain of the MaNan ship man, remember when she said manan had 'GREAT CHEMISTRY' Hayehaye πŸ€£ 
-MKB- thumbnail
I am shallow person, show that party now πŸ˜³
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Medha.S

Adi, Ru I will work on the ff but I am also feeling like making posts on Arymaan and how he should at least be bisexual. Secondly, how just because we are so in love with the show and will defend it doesn't mean they can slack off and let us make excuses for their loop holes and illogical stuff. How I signed up for a teen show, not Momma drama, seeing Naveli's mom intruding on Cabir's personal space and privacy. How we don't need any more external drama in MaNan relationship over a third person who ends up being psychotic. Moreover, can we have sensible adults like chacha-chachi? And yes, I am more than just ready to see Cabir focusing on his own life. His damn house that he rents on his money that he makes while being a teen.Yeah, he is already very sensible and put together. Where is that closure for Cabir-Raghav thing? It is time to show him actually moving on. Let Navya's mom walk in on Cabir getting it on with a guy. 😈 I want more adult influence in Nandini's life. Chacha-Nandini-chachi.Now.

Brooo, where were you all this time. First,yes make that Aryaman Cabir post. Colaborate with Bro and do that 😎
Secondly, blind louuu bro. Blind lou. We are no one to question or point flaws coz the show be just so amazing and so awesome and point on that how dare we say anything against the show. -__-
Baaki sab I will come and discuss later. Abhi bhook lagi hai, let me get myself something 🀣🀣
NushIsh thumbnail

🀣 πŸ€£  ROSE knew everything before everyone knew anything. She was a captain of the MaNan ship man, remember when she said manan had 'GREAT CHEMISTRY' Hayehaye πŸ€£ 

Her reaction after Manan got locked in the store room. She and Harshad were the first Manan shippers.