Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 63

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rubys07

IKR?? I misses rabies when she's not bashing stooopeeed shoee and crying for hurt Manik in the same line :'((( Exams are important and she's making us proud but dil hain ke maanta nahin😭

I'm looking forward to meeting your soulmate Brooo ðŸ˜³

Tomorrow maybe Bro.
Don't tell her but I am gonna troll her with AT ka ID🤣. 
We be mean Fab5 waiting for our target 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rubs,I sent You a guide on 'how to be an adult' bro, use it if you be having a hard time.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Broo seriously, one of these days my mom will ban everything remotely technological for me. She's already started giving me warnings. No joke. All the shit talk I see on telly where the girl says "I'm an adult so freedom is the shizz my life my choice"...all a lie, I'm telling you. Jitne bhi bade ho jaao mom ke saamne phuss hojata hain sab😳

+200000000
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Medha.S

Rubs, Bro I want this new guy for cabir.Bas.
Seriously, give him to Cabir and no one else. I will be pissed. -_____-
I hope the guy is a good actor and his character is actually making sense and he will stay, won't be a problem for MaNan and fall for Cabir.

Medhz we've been discussing the same thing. If anything, pair him with Cabir bas. No cringe-worthy angle-square-pentagon😳. But I trust the CVs with this one. They're trying to bring the old essence of KY2 back. They wouldn't want to ruin it.
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MKrayZee

I wanted the Pandit track t be utilised well for this reason. It was the perfect relationship going sour, showing its ugly face that would have shaken her beliefs. That would have made her question everything she knows. Everything she has been through. But okay, she has at least lost her smile. She is internalising the pain. And for how long can one do that? Tomorrow Pandit will be caught and put behind bars. Nandini will then probably feel some sort of loss, not relief. Loss. And I want her to use that and withdraw into her shell some more. This is where Manik needs to pick up on her silence...and start working to make her happy and whole again. I want her to then find out about Soha and blast. She needs to be undone completely at this point. Because Parent/child relationship plus mockery of death and then someone to slip and say that Nandini almost sent Manik to jail for a not so dead Soha. THIS will trigger anger that will not know any bounds. And then the lashing out. 

That is why you are my partner in crime when it comes to Nandini. THIS WHOLE THING.

Zee, I will time and again ask you to keep your expectations low on post Pandit thing because we know the sad truth behind it all. But with Rishabh and Soha, there is so much to explore.
About Nandini retreating back to shell, yes she needs to do that. One always escapes whats given to them in front by the means available to her, she did with this whole, teaching Pandit a lesson. Its done, over, finished. She won. Now what? will she go back to who she was right before Pandit kidnapped her? Its just not possible on so many cases, but again lets see what writers decides to do.
She needs to step back, make her already existing walls ten folds higher for anyone to climb, even Manik. She really needs this one withdrawal from Manik and internalize herself individually. What she as an individual went through and experienced. She needs an external which is not Manik to talk. 
You know I thought about it and rather than Aryaman, why not Cabir? You do remember all the CabIni scenes, it was just so good on all levels, completely void of Manik connections. When they talked, they were just two individuals who hold respect for each other. Let these two talk and be there for each other. While Nandini can use Cabir's issue as her distraction, her escape, Cabir can be mature enough to drag her back to her issues and face them head on, like he always does. They can develop this sounding system bond with each other. Like I always say, it was always them for each other. When she needed sounding advice, he was there. When he lost it all, she helped him deal with his shit.

Now my favourite part, death By now you should have known how big a fangirl I am of death 😆
Yes to that, she bloody lost her parents at the age of 7. She saw death right in front of her eyes, laughing so cruelly that it scarred her, forever. All her life she wished it to be a mere nightmare and for her to wake up and find her world right there, perfect. She wished if death could be unturned, no matter how illogical it sounded, no matter that she knew better, she did wish. Now seeing someone making mockery of death like that, that should shake her up so so bad. Along with it, two parental figures who should be guiding their kin in life, strangling them, that would really make her question every single thing. Everything she learned till now. 
And that one slip, that one slip will be the last breath of her sanity, control, maturity. 
Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 8 years ago
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

You better awake your dormant ovaries soon though🤣I need my popcorn moments as well

Broo seriously, one of these days my mom will ban everything remotely technological for me. She's already started giving me warnings. No joke. All the shit talk I see on telly where the girl says "I'm an adult so freedom is the shizz my life my choice"...all a lie, I'm telling you. Jitne bhi bade ho jaao mom ke saamne phuss hojata hain sab😳

My ovaries be forever dormant Bro. Don't mess with them 🤣
My mom's new mantra, "Jab saamne yeh haal hai toh peeth peeche kya karogi"
I feel you bro, I really do -__________-
You already know about my foodless days, haina? Guess what?  New rule. Kitchen ban. Not allowed to fix anything for myself on foodless days 😳

And then she goes on giving my share of brunch to my psycho unwanted dost 😳
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I heart Farhan Akhtar. There. I said it. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Medhz we've been discussing the same thing. If anything, pair him with Cabir bas. No cringe-worthy angle-square-pentagon😳. But I trust the CVs with this one. They're trying to bring the old essence of KY2 back. They wouldn't want to ruin it.

THOSE SHORTS BROOO
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MKrayZee

I heart Farhan Akhtar. There. I said it. 

Wait. What? Why? I mean I like him too, but why this sudden affection?
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ermm color change hua kya???