|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Oh God Genie, you did that? gaaah, this is what I meant when I said people will just not be able to digest that we be those same people. Thank you bae *hugs* now I feel guilty like I should DM her my confession of turning into a fan girl of a teenage drama. But at least I am forever obsessed with the Epic and Krishna still be the coolest dude ever.

Don't worry I will tell her or else she will make you read Banker just so we can fangush Krishna more. She made me read tonnes of stuff to compensate for KY2πŸ˜†

Navya has this chance to win me over if she stands up for Cabir against the Mom brigade . 

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are Shreyu's soulmate? - and I am having an affair with her, I making her cheat on her husband. 🀣
And you are my bro's soul sis and see , I had no idea that she had one.
* thinking of ways to torture Rubs*
Adi, yeah her net is just a bitch.
-___-
She REALLY should get another connection.Like, REALLY.
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MKrayZee

We were discussing Nandini and the track going forward. Nandini's meltdown/breakdown/shutdown which has not yet happened and desperately needs to happen. I want her to get angry. To lash out. I want Manik to witness a side to her that he did not even imagine in his wildest dreams existed. I want her to lash out at him and him to try and hold her and put her back together, like how she did when he was shattered during Dhruv's dicky period. 

Okay, so since they won't show us anything post Pandit track, which i am sure of because its already scripted, before we ranted, Soha's revelation had to be the thing.
Also with current kick start to Rishabh's attack track, she is bound to get stressed. 

You know, we really need a scene of this kind where Nandini could go complete haywire looking at Rishabh and having painful reminder of what happened that night but then she will hold herself together, like always. Let the Soha's revelation be her snapping point where she looses her control, her reigns over her demons and unleashes them to destroy her. When she lets the fire within her to burn her. I really, really want her to cry and scream and be angry at everything from fate to people to her beliefs and ideologies to human relations to goodness. Every single thing. She needs to internalize what all happened to her. She needs to realize that she just has too much contained within her and its over the brim. She needs to topple it all down and empty it up.

Just one mere glimpse of this Nandini and I will be happy soul. I don't want to see strong Nandini time and again, no, not really. For one to be strong, they need to break down, lash out and clear out pent up agony. Until you don't let the fire in you burn yourself you don't rise as phoenix. As simple as that. If she needs to be strong, first she needs to break down, collect herself, mould herself in new shape and then come back and fight.
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My dearest Bira and my AdiBrooo

I'm utterly greatful to u for going "too easy" on me even though I cannot think of anything more gory and horrific beyond dem CPasta stuff u had decided to bless me with. I wont say I missed u here coz we obviously dont do mush but you almost abandoned me with a bunch of creepy stories and a show going continuously downhill and I was psychologically disturbed so yeah, SiStar's metamorphosis kinda happened. Weirder things happen in life, like CaVya marriage and people ACTUALLY assuming they'll become a Thing. Go figure.😳

As for Suha, I'm stuck in a limbo. I declare my undying love for her everyday and she blames me for infidelity. With AdiBro. And she is the one who changed her UN for Karan. Go figure. Again.😳

One soul = 1 thesis + 4 research papers. Sigh. Why did I choose to be educated anyway??πŸ€”

Zee
Pssht. I could've done better. If only I wrote. Dont angryy me😈
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

You are Shreyu's soulmate? - and I am having an affair with her, I making her cheat on her husband. 🀣
And you are my bro's soul sis and see , I had no idea that she had one.
* thinking of ways to torture Rubs*
Adi, yeah her net is just a bitch.
-___-
She REALLY should get another connection.Like, REALLY.

Lol, she does. πŸ˜†
Medha.S thumbnail
@Genie Oh tell her I am turning more classmates into MB fanatics and Krishna lovers. Like, I am getting them hooked up on it and they are actually reading KMG citations 🀣

Totally, I am liking Navya in bits and pieces but you know my god initial stance on her and it wont go away.
But this thing, if she is the one who finally takes the first step for Cabir, I just might, might .. yeah *sigh*
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

My dearest Bira and my AdiBrooo

I'm utterly greatful to u for going "too easy" on me even though I cannot think of anything more gory and horrific beyond dem CPasta stuff u had decided to bless me with. I wont say I missed u here coz we obviously dont do mush but you almost abandoned me with a bunch of creepy stories and a show going continuously downhill and I was psychologically disturbed so yeah, SiStar's metamorphosis kinda happened. Weirder things happen in life, like CaVya marriage and people ACTUALLY assuming they'll become a Thing. Go figure.😳

As for Suha, I'm stuck in a limbo. I declare my undying love for her everyday and she blames me for infidelity. With AdiBro. And she is the one who changed her UN for Karan. Go figure. Again.😳

One soul = 1 thesis + 4 research papers. Sigh. Why did I choose to be educated anyway??πŸ€”

Zee
Pssht. I could've done better. If only I wrote. Dont angryy me😈

i know bro, Like incest? WITH ME? She even discarded my love for her. She called it fake and suspicious 😭
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@Genie Oh tell her I am turning more classmates into MB fanatics and Krishna lovers. Like, I am getting them hooked up on it and they are actually reading KMG citations 🀣

Totally, I am liking Navya in bits and pieces but you know my god initial stance on her and it wont go away.
But this thing, if she is the one who finally takes the first step for Cabir, I just might, might .. yeah *sigh*

@Bold - πŸ€£  Those words still drain me. We researched, read texts for a show. Worth it though. 

Navya seems more interesting to me now than she did ever. I really hope today be a big reality check for her, to hear the supportive Cabir's mom use her as a bait for her son. Should wake her up. Dude, she won't ever grow on me coz Veebha's dead eyes, BV act turned me off. 

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
I hate when Hashmi goes busy and ditches me. But fine, she has exams 😭

But, but but... it still feels not good without her 😭
I just hope Shona comes soon and gives me company.
Medha.S thumbnail
Rubs, you saw our 30 reasons Navya-Cabir waala post. Boxy found it and I am glad she did. I and Adhi schooled some people over the whole Cabir - Navya being cute and fun blah blah. I was mean, go figure. 🀣 I missed you so much, I saved up many posts and stories on fb and other sites to send you. They are gross and creepy,you will enjoy. I advice you move on from Suha! Come I give you hugs πŸ€— I don't care anymore -- I have learned not to gender stereotype these past months so I will give you TLC. ^.^