|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 49

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Hey 😳
I love your soulmate. Can we share?😳

LOL no πŸ˜†
And u no love me nor have discussions with me 
Edited by -MKB- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Medha.S

Genie, πŸ€— Aaaew dude, I miss em all and all the discussions. I still go by and read old posts or the new ones. Even thinking about them seeing me here is so embarrassing. πŸ˜† What will they think! 🀣 Seriously.I have been holding on to her being so open and understanding before thinking she needs time.But she isn't even trying or leaving the issue alone. Chacha- Chachi are the only adults who are lovable no matter what. I won't ever have the same kind of love for Cabir's mom that I used to even if she decides to see how immature she is being.

She asked me if she should watch the show, i told her not to, because that be so embarrassing. πŸ˜†

Cabir's mom didn't bother me much with her non-acceptance of him but she pisses me how she manipulates him using Navya and her mom. That is Nyo territory. 
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Hey 😳
I love your soulmate. Can we share?😳

LEL..
Zee be the fav of everyone on this AT...Everyone wants herπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -MKB-

LOL no πŸ˜†
And u no love me nor have discussions with me 
Because you are not on WhatsApp, nor do I have your number. Also twitter sucks cuz word limit.
Originally posted by Souma.N

Lame episode ... Seriously lame...felt so disconnected .. And the spell of the last two weeks broke...
Even maniks intensity was given...I expected him to be angry seeing pandit...given that he has ready to kill him last night and after that he has discovered nandu s wounds...at least some fist clenching or teeth gritting...it was so flat

Navya was screaming...veebha seriously needs to modulate better...standing up does not screaming...

Very disappointed.

I disagree to some points...

Manik's anger... I actually loved that he did show his anger today... his focus was getting justice for nandini
Originally posted by missviolet

Hi😳
Epi was good...like it was fast so thats good...pandit will be donr finally tomorrow*phew*

Harshad and nyo was all sorts of sexy...i just hopee hopee for once the climax of this track will be bang on and wont be dissapointing*fingerscrossed*

P- Hugs!!

The climax and the pun, nice going !! 

@MKB - Hi πŸ˜³
Originally posted by loquacious_me

LEL..
Zee be the fav of everyone on this AT...Everyone wants herπŸ˜†

And she wants only me πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by -MKB-

And she wants only me πŸ˜Ž

You are one lucky soul😑