|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 45

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

Yeh Dostana πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And parth looks soo happy and relaxed ... Its blissπŸ˜†

Yeh Dostana πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

AWWW!!!!! aww man, just AWWW
Originally posted by Zaya.priyanka

What did she whisper???

Just cut the crap harshad
@Tonks - Haha , relax- Always watch the episode and go by your own views.
They really did cover it well. As much as we , the viewers who know everything get annoyed, things have to be played from different perspectives. So many legal cases in India go this way. Heck today's Jaya Verdict should be an example if not all the cases.

Police should have taken everyone to the Jail for FIR and get their witnesses registered but since that didn't happen, things changed. 

I liked how they laid down tracks- i really hope Navya after hearing all that realize the gravity of her situation. 

Harshad is back , that scene with Nyo seems the boys have leverage against her.

All in all well-rounded episode for me. Less of MaNan and more focus on the tracks. Should work. 

The little bit about Manik self -correcting his anger be all good. Nice, subtle.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ok-x50JJgQ[/YOUTUBE]
kal raat hum ek saath the...πŸ˜†

manik said that in front of chacha 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ok-x50JJgQ[/YOUTUBE]

yeh kya hai vaishu?can't see it.i m from my phone
Geet.a , i know everyone must be done with the psychopath f**kery in MaNan's relationship. It is like they need both the parties to go through the same thing the other did. Psychotic obsessed creepers. Both Manik and Nandini should visit a psychiatrist just to be safe. This Arymaan dude can be the one character who won't end up like Abhi, Soha and Pundit I hope. if he is here to stay, then give a good reason apart from how he will affect MaNan relationship. I want background and development. Let him be for Bira. Even though he will be good for Madhubala or Aliya too. Keep Mukti away. Just give him to Cabir damnit. Let him affect Manik's life by bring half brother or something. No relationship drama with MaNan.Nope.
True bliss be in the strong and firm lap of my best friend where I lay my head and receive heavenly joy. 🀣 Sorry! πŸ˜†
Navya over hearing the mom-son conversation should kick some sense into her... I sound cruel.. But I dont want this child to come into this world