|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 42

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Cherry-

the harshad and nyo scene, OMG THE TENSION! WOAH.

that was hawt woo
Originally posted by filter.coffee

that was hawt woo

ikr, the way she whispered in his ear though! dayum, 
And that, my friends was my last post as a Goldie. It was fun sharing the colour with many of you. But I have to move on. ðŸ˜† Edited by MKrayZee - 8 years ago
Abhishek was fine in the scene with kishwer. Wasn't great, but wasn't bad either...

What i loved was  be it Manik or be it harshad both aren't leaving NYo with any choice..LOL

I think Riddhima might come too as a witness, Her mind was kind of changing.. Lets see.. I mean they would just wrap up with arrest. Fine convenient for us. No more of him.

LET ARYAMANN BE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE AND NOT MENTALLY UNSTABLE if at all the guy is here to stay as he hasn't really been shooting for sometime.  Let him be for Cabir or Alya. 

PS: WATCH PIKU! IT WAS FABULOUS... like I really LOVED THE MOVIE !
Originally posted by MKrayZee

Looks like I can skip the epi till MTV or Facebook uploads. Nyo Harshad sounds interesting

Zainu you can!

WATCH NYO scene it was kick ass... between ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

Abhishek was fine in the scene with kishwer. Wasn't great, but wasn't bad either...

What i loved was  be it Manik or be it harshad both aren't leaving NYo with any choice..LOL

I think Riddhima might come too as a witness, Her mind was kind of changing.. Lets see.. I mean they would just wrap up with arrest. Fine convenient for us. No more of him.

LET ARYAMANN BE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE AND NOT MENTALLY UNSTABLE if at all the guy is here to stay as he hasn't really been shooting for sometime.  Let him be for Cabir or Alya. 

PS: WATCH PIKU! IT WAS FABULOUS... like I really LOVED THE MOVIE !

YES YES! SAME SAME!

Not mentally unstable, please give Cabir some love.. Alya ke saath bhi accha lagega..it'll add a nice zing to DhrulYa.

PIKU WAS LOVE
Originally posted by -Cherry-

this is exactly what i was thinking when i was watching the scene cause Kish is a whole ball of amazingness, her timing is perfect, her facial expressions and words are so on point. And then we have harshad ðŸ¥± thank god for kish in that scene because she pulled it off so well. 

Also very excited to see the whole Harshad/nyo story and how it relates to manik and their childhood. 

so true because facial wise Harshad wasnt portraying anything😆
if it hadnt been for Nyo and if we didnt actually hear the words, one might never even know what is happening just by watching Harshad😆
I would rather new guy be for Cabir. Alya has moved on from on guy to another, she hasn't had a break yet. She is still depressed. Has brother  drama, eating stuff. Too much cluster there. 
Aryamaan with Cabir needed coz Cabir's sexuality needs to be redefined for the viewers. I personally think  for a 19 year old guy who is probably too stuck in his past relationship , it would interesting to see another guy showing an interest in him, forcing him to view his personal life and then he can go and look for closures and start love life. Even a realization of his need to move on would do.
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
@ALL: ðŸ¤—

I just dont like drama too much, but epi was fast-paced, like taking off a bandaid..so thik hai, bas kal khatam karo..

dishu is TOO good, so much so i wanted to kill pandit with bare hands
Can't aryaman be manan's time traveling son 🤣