5 [19.23%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Hi DarlingHug.

Where had you been? I thought you will never come after being away for so long! 

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Hi DarlingHug.

I have been a little busy...not going to post on the forum as much now...I am on twitter though..its easier there ...u post the tweet and then are done with it...no long debatesLOL...just got fed up of all the non-ending debates here.LOL

@ GauravHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I have no problem with family members supporting him as long as they showed empathy towards the victim and admitted that he had made a mistake. Much like I saw a good percentage of his fans do here. Many people didn't even mention the victim's turmoil or pain. Some like Vishal the music composer even said the conviction was wrong as other people get away so should he?? I find that a lame argument. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaHarveySpecter

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

There are two things here...
1. If I am doing bad deeds...like beating up people, killing animals, driving drunk without a license and killing and hurting people, running away from there without helping the injured, harassing my body guard to a point that he is shunned by his own family and colleagues because I am rich and powerful and yes I can scare people away, lying to the courts, deliberately asking my driver to lie for me...even after that I would want MY FAMILY and MY FRIENDS to support me...because it will make me feel better...that is a given for any normal human being...

2. Should I feel bad if an outsider judges my family and friends...maybe yes..because my family/friends are supporting me over and over again even though I am committing a series of bad deeds...but are the outsiders justified in judging my family and friends for keeping on supporting me even though I go on and on with my bad deeds ...absolutely yes...because chances are given once , twice, thrice...but they do not go on for ever and ever...and if my near and dear ones are supporting me on and on despite me showing no remorse or accepting my mistakes...then HELL YEAH an outsider is free to judge them...

So the answer to ur question is YES...because I am selfish to keep on doing what I am doing and yet want my family/friends on my side...

but is an outsider is justified in judging my family/friends...YES to that too..

OMG! You are back!Shocked
I was missing you. Was just remembering you yesterday Good to see you back!Big smileHug

P.S His fans do accept his mistakes, so their you go, and I am sure his family and friends do as well. That means the outsiders have no right to judge us or his family, etc. Outsiders are just using that as excuse to Mock. They are not mocking and judging us because we dont accept his mistakes. They know we do. Inetead, they are bashing us for still bring his fans and watching his movies. They expect us to hate him and boycott his movies even though they will never do the same considering they call all those actors, who visit him or being nice or supportive to him, as criminals as well. Let them boycott most all these actors' movies before lecturing others.

Let's say we have seen the good and bad side of him, and he has done so many good things also doesn't mean you can what he did as a spoil brat if he was the same salman I would never be his fan I started disliking him for some yrs Untill I watched tere naam and start liking him and tried to see positive things in him, but still doesn't mean he should get away with the crime he did but deep down we all wish good for him either he will be out or in jail, as far I saw he is change man now, and after seeing apke adalat last year I started liking him even more... But I don't k ow why so much hate and mocking anything direct relate to Salman be it his fans, supporters, family and freinds thats the only thing disgust me they way people ppl over reacting its like a he is a ghor paap in this world and should be hang right now!

The only people should get hate is the fanatic, lunatic, blind fans and blind haters because they all are in same level!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

J-SK_Darling_MainePyaarKiyaRamsha..

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

P.S His fans do accept his mistakes, so their you go, and I am sure his family and friends do as well. That means the outsiders have no right to judge us or his family, etc. Outsiders are just using that as excuse to Mock. They are not mocking and judging us because we dont accept his mistakes. They know we do. Inetead, they are bashing us for still bring his fans and watching his movies. They expect us to hate him and boycott his movies even though they will never do the same considering they call all those actors, who visit him or being nice or supportive to him, as criminals as well. Let them boycott most all these actors' movies before lecturing others. 

Yup...I am utterly disappointed in Shahrukh...LOL...

See the thing is that we are all humans...it is because of love that family/friends/fans are not able to let him go despite realizing that he has committed so many mistakes..one after the other...then the people who are looking from outside ...they are humans too...right...u cannot expect them to see people fawning over Salman despite his repeated mistakes and not to judge him or his supporters...loving and judging are all integral parts of human nature...no one is unjustified here...people whether they are supporters and non supporters are just behaving like normal humans thats all...

grumpydwarf_Darling_

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Hi DarlingHug.

I have been a little busy...not going to post on the forum as much now...I am on twitter though..its easier there ...u post the tweet and then are done with it...no long debatesLOL...just got fed up of all the non-ending debates here.LOL

@ GauravHug

Yeah, twitter is much easier, but i have boycotted all social media sites because of privacy issues. I am on forum like these as their isn't much privacy invasion issue. 

MainePyaarKiyablue-ice.

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top