Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

Friends And Fans Supporting him is OK...but didn't you see some Of his Friends calling that Poor people "Kutte" and then blaming them for sleeping in the Footpath...even some fans said those people didn't deserve any pity becuz they are lazy people who can't make a Home for themselves.

i was astonished and Ashamed to see Those Comments!!
I appreciate Alia and some Other people's tweet when they supported Salman and expressed their Grief.
But those ignorant ppl have no idea what kind of idiots they were and They have to know that,thus all those twitter fights and Wars in this Forum..

People like Abhijeet and Farah would do anything to get 10 minutes of fame. They are not restricted to Salman. If tomorrow someone fires three bullets at a random guy and the news breaks mainstream; except them to say the same thing.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

People like Abhijeet and Farah would do anything to get 10 minutes of fame. They are not restricted to Salman. If tomorrow someone fires three bullets at a random guy and the news breaks mainstream; except them to say the same thing.

None of them even visited Salman ðŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail
if i were a good honest friend of salman, i would ask him to seek some help. like going and seeing a counselor  etc. get some therapy mann..

accept that you have made a mistake and be brave to face the consequences.
if this kind of support is coming from any of his friends and family...i salute them.

one more thing i wanna say..

salman was drunk when he rammed his suv over ppl. 
seriously...forgiven. he was impaired...it happened mann so be it.

but its the aftermath ...when nashe utharne ke baad kya kiya.

lie, lie, lie, make sure the honest witness is not seen in court ghar..finish off this ravinder.

the lying continues for good 13yrs...and imagine for his freedom he almost crucified another innocent, his driver. his wife going on and saying he is proud of his hubby. 

all this he is doing in hosh meh.

chalo he is still a  good human being for his friends.

ps..only one i feel today is for his mum. thats all.

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To be very honest, I want very close friends and family around me in my difficult days
But I dont want my collegues, chamchas or any random X, Y, Z person(who suck up to me)
If I know I have done something wrong and everyone is blaming me then I quietly like to sit together with my parents or brother or 2-3 very close friends who supports me unconditionally but makes me realize my fault and makes me feel sorry about it.
Salman has a very small set of friends.

Why was Sonakshi mocked? Why people said "why did sona go to galaxy? to pack his bags?"

May I ask you guys who are you to judge their relationship or sentiments for one another?  

People like Ajaz Khan visiting him, I would say it's just another XYZ 

but people like zinta, rani, sona, ajay, elli , daisy , pulkit aren't his chamchas but are family friends. some of them have been by his side for a very long time like zinta, and some are his new close friends. 

he invites them to his family reunions, celebrates holi with them, ..they are family to him. Not some roadside chamcha. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Honest opinion I want my family and very close friends around me.  Of course I would.  But if I have done wrong then my friends would have to accept that they will get raised eyebrows for supporting me. It's human nature.  If a close friends of mine was in this predicament of course I would support him or her provided they admitted their mistake. If a close friend of mine denied any wrong doing when all evidence pointed to their guilt, and on top of that stood there and watched someone else take the blame for their crime and faced jail time for something they did, then I would seriously reevaluate my friendship with them.

And since when are Shraddha, Ashmit Patel, and Kareena Kapoor a close friend of Salman's? Honestly I don't think most of the people that visited his house really consider themselves close friends of Salman. I think this is some misguided sense of fraternity solidarity, obligatory show of "United Brotherhood of Bollywood."

And for the record, this is not an isolated incident in Salam's past.  It's not like he was a saint before the hit and run and continued to be a saint after. There is a history of other behavioral and even criminal activities.  So his so called "friends" are not just supporting him over one "mistake" they are turning a blind eye to everything he's done.  
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Like i said b4 if he is your friend/relative or fav actor u are bound to feel bad . U cant generalize every1 just cos of ppl like Abhijeet .

Ppl like Abhijeet should be also put behind the bars...I still don't believe his tweets! :/Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 8 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Keeping aside the argument whether Salman is guilty or not, the problem here is too much noise and insensitive comments made by the chamchas have turned the situation worse. How do we know who is close friend and who is not? Awaz Khan is being potrayed as close friend of Salman in tv channel. How do I know he is random X,Y,Z? Also I think any random person can not have access to galaxy. Also not only Abhijeet there are many industry people who said pedestrians should not be allowed to sleep in footpath, or hell with the judgement or he doesn't "deserve" etc. Generally in such cases people disappears fast but Salman being bigwig everyone is looking for an opportunity to suck up to him and making it more pathetic for us. Common people is getting a vibe that these guys wants to take an advantage of being a celebrity and wants to get away from the punishment (which applies to Salman Khan as well) and that's why there's so much solidarity.Edited by hermione82 - 8 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hermione82

Keeping aside the argument whether Salman is guilty or not, the problem here is too much noise and insensitive comments made by the chamchas have turned the situation worse.

I wonder why they bring long forgotten flop ppl like Rahul Roy ,Sameer Somi,Feroz khan etc to represent BW in debates/panels😆 Why not go for a bigger/popular celeb?
Edited by Deathstroke - 8 years ago
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its ok dear.its easier to see the flaws in someone you hate to make yourself feel better about your own flaws.