Radhika in Neil's house ? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Thanks for that! SP tweeted abt Neil coming to Radhika's rescue so I am like 100% sure it's Neil! But here we go again abt Arjun/Radhika! I wonder if anything really happened today to suggest that these two romantically like eachother  which is why most have lost their chill! I watched the episode and I saw nothing of such sorts!
You know what, to clear the confusion all 4 should live together and decide who they want to date ðŸĪĢI am going to stay in my bubble and enjoy the Radhika/Neil and Arjun/Sam scenes! Some things just never change!  If a guy or a girl so much as look at eachother we are like omg there is something going on between them. Ppl need to move on from this misconception.  Sam-Neil and Arjun-Radhika are both going to be interacting plenty as the show progresses. Doesn't mean they are in love with eachother. Tomorrow if Arjun-Radhika so much as say hi or Radhika so much as sneezes on Arjun everyone will be like OMG the writers are going for Arjun -Radhika.😆 If Neil hugs Sam in a loving way he has feelings for Sam! Can't two people of the opposite sex just talk without us assuming they are going to date/sleep with eachother! I mean that is such BS!  I'm not watching ABC family or the CW and even then I would be open to variety but if Sam and Radhika are going to become this solid friendship as all the previews suggest GIRCODE? You don't date ur friends bf, love interest or ex! Total B**** move! And do we want Radhika's ex to get a stroke worrying abt two guys?ðŸĨą

ur post just made me smile ðŸ˜›
loved ur positivity
Originally posted by soni595

Wow, that was quick, I didn't think they would show Radz getting kicked out so soon. I hope both Radz & Sam don't end up living at Neil's place because that would just be too...congested? Not in the literal sense but more so because then all three will see each other at work & office is a bit too much? having SaRa be roomies on their own would be nicer because then at least there's more separation. I don't know if that makes sense lol

Hmm...I haven't read anywhere that Arjun & Radz are going to be paired up? Earlier articles indicated Aham & Kashmira were paired but not sure if that is the case. Anyhow, they would have to do a lot of justification for this paring because neither would get much sympathy in this scenario because of how shattered Samaira is going to be from Arjun's plans against her. What will it say about Radz character if she becomes best friends with Sam which a lot of the articles say they will, if she falls for Arjun? Or what will it say about Arjun's character if he leaves Sam to mend her broken heart/life & falls for Radz? I think, at least for me personally, I would only be able to sympathize with Arjun if he feels the pain he inflicted upon Sam by falling for Sam & enduring her hatred & feeling the remorse & guilt by striving to win her heart again. I wouldn't be able to root for him to win Radz heart or anyone else's for that matter if he didn't feel the depths of the pain he inflicted on Sam but that's just me.

Thanks for sharing not the promo details!

I strongly feel that somehow Arjun mi8 be related to the accident which Sam is involved and she lost her brother which is why Piyali is still angry with her,may b Arjun too lost his brother because of Sam ,its just a guess along with Sam,and his brother,may b arjun's brother is also with them who ended up dying,fingers crossed
I like Radhika. She cute, sweet and down to earth.
but why is every promo centered around her?
Originally posted by viji2111

I like Radhika. She cute, sweet and down to earth.
but why is every promo centered around her?

she is debutant she needs more promotion than the other 3
Originally posted by Ri21

agree.. 

I thought of this angle too that Arjun takes revenge on Sam but falls in love with her Or now I feel what if he uses rads in his revenge drama with Sam and falls for rad not Sam? Think about it friends.
Originally posted by soni595

Wow,w that was quick, I didn't think they would show Radz getting kicked out so soon. I hope both Radz & Sam don't end up living at Neil's place because that would just be too...congested? Not in the literal sense but more so because then all three will see each other at work & office is a bit too much? having SaRa be roomies on their own would be nicer because then at least there's more separation. I don't know if that makes sense lol

Hmm...I haven't read anywhere that Arjun & Radz are going to be paired up? Earlier articles indicated Aham & Kashmira were paired but not sure if that is the case. Anyhow, they would have to do a lot of justification for this paring because neither would get much sympathy in this scenario because of how shattered Samaira is going to be from Arjun's plans against her. What will it say about Radz character if she becomes best friends with Sam which a lot of the articles say they will, if she falls for Arjun? Or what will it say about Arjun's character if he leaves Sam to mend her broken heart/life & falls for Radz? I think, at least for me personally, I would only be able to sympathize with Arjun if he feels the pain he inflicted upon Sam by falling for Sam & enduring her hatred & feeling the remorse & guilt by striving to win her heart again. I wouldn't be able to root for him to win Radz heart or anyone else's for that matter if he didn't feel the depths of the pain he inflicted on Sam but that's just me.

Thanks for sharing the promo details!
That's not just you, I would also not be able to connect to Arjun if he doesn't feel Sam's pain.
TFS, i don't know what was there in yesterday's episode that suddenly people started doubting the pairs, itz SamArj and Radz Neil for sure, CV are trying to confuse us, and keep us in cliffhanger!!
There were no such articles where it was mentioned Arjun will be paired with Radhika, the CV never promoted any couples, the initial promo's were only abt Radhika, they kept confusing people bat the couples !!
Originally posted by gil-99

I really wanted to see friendship btw samaira and radhika that we need...and me and my friends also wanted arjun to fall for radhika and then to know the pain that he created for samaira...only neil can see samaira well and rooting for arjun and radhika love story..as that will be the real hurdle for radhika...
.     Loved ur post...
Me tooo rooting for arjun and radhika...
.. ...Sam and Neil are perfect...arjun radhika hav son hidden chemistry in them
Originally posted by truelymaheshfan

Looks like Radhika too will end in Neil's house as the new promo shows Rads kicked out of house with luggage by that Cruel Aunty ðŸ˜Ą and she is seen crying ðŸ˜­
The only one who she has some friendship is Neil,so i guess she will land in his house too :P I Wish for it

And i did read earlier somewhere that Radhika will be paired with Arjun,not sure what Makers are upto,but Radhika is well suited with Neil and they have awesome chemistry.

Kind off disappointed with Arjun's revenge but it is needed in every telly drama,but looks like there is gonna be love triangle and Neil will play the role of balancing the relationship of friendships 

Fingers crossed ðŸ‘
.   Lol not at least in Neils house...saral wud die then bichara