~*The Adulation Court-AB[Shikhar]AT #4*~!!! - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
If things had worked out right...pic kya serial milta pura...🤣
Originally posted by dr_fiza_ahmed

Hmm mayb too much drama today I like shikhar part kuch bhi ho he wants her to b relaxed happy good.. Sweet n loving

Loved his expression in cuming up

Ishani goes back home in taxi kya???
Shikhar ka Kya hua...he was Supposed to drop her home right??? 
Nhi shikhar ishani entered together with ganpati n thn all yes drama n hs emotions wao
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Ishani goes back home in taxi kya???
Shikhar ka Kya hua...he was Supposed to drop her home right??? 

Areee nahi...Shikhar & Ishani came back home together

Shikhar's Expression when Ishani said yes was fabulous...tears in eyes and smile on face...brilliant job by Arjun...

BTW...did only I noticed it ...sometimes from Shikhar's expressions it appears that he is trying to anylyze Ishani & RV behaviour...like there is more to it than what they are saying ...even precap has that kind of expression of Shikhar
Asa lag raha he is quite n jst letting her take charge yt knowing sumthing khir hum too much hai
I missed a couple of scenes today...waise today was an average and ok episode...

In fact we get so many spoilers in advance that we know what is going to happen next...is liye episode  kum interesting lagta hai
Ajeeb forum WU ko bhi modify kar dete hai...as if that will change the change The episode 
I will watch it only for that bit where shikhar is shocked n amazed.

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Ajeeb forum WU ko bhi modify kar dete hai...as if that will change the change The episode 

This is a unique forum...daily ek topic...topic ka naam kuch bhi ho, content and discussion same and their obsession with the word crap

Don't they get bored and tired...or is this the way they enjoy in forum...pata nahi 😕
kaha na is forum ko samjh ny ki khosih bhi maar kero... sirf apny topics per raho...

aj kal onset wala bi confused hai ajeeb ajeeb batein ker raha hi

sanhu part 2 dekh... or zayda se zayda part 1 k sjt end dekho jaha shikhar trying to make her understand thngs