Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

~*The Adulation Court-AB[Shikhar]AT #4*~!!! (Page 144)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rad75

CVs won't take the risk of inviting  the wrath of Ishveer fans Smile
you really think so LOL it's Ekta show leads always have multiple marriages LOL

Rad75 Goldie
Rad75
Rad75

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Yup... Shikhar could become another Mr Bajaj..who knows Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rad75

Yup... Shikhar could become another Mr Bajaj..who knows Big smile
yup I also remember what chirag said to RV! That aashiq always dies for their love! And at show end I feel ranveer will die 
well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged

OMG...what are you all discussing...relax & chill

Yes Radhika in her interview did say that certain twists are coming which viewers might not have thought even in wildest dreams but it does not mean that RV will marry Kisha..it will not happenLOLLOL and it should not happen

But what is that big twist..Ritika turning negative is no big twist..Ishkar marriage not happening is also not a big twist..then what is the big twist..in my opinion that big twist may be..Ritika having support of RV's mom in all her bad deeds..once Ishani will come to know about that she will be devastated ... even if Ishkar marriage does not happen in current track..Ishani will go back to RV mansion only to find about this truth..this is what I could think about the big twist Embarrassed
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

OMG...what are you all discussing...relax & chill

Yes Radhika in her interview did say that certain twists are coming which viewers might not have thought even in wildest dreams but it does not mean that RV will marry Kisha..it will not happenLOLLOL and it should not happen

But what is that big twist..Ritika turning negative is no big twist..Ishkar marriage not happening is also not a big twist..then what is the big twist..in my opinion that big twist may be..Ritika having support of RV's mom in all her bad deeds..once Ishani will come to know about that she will be devastated ... even if Ishkar marriage does not happen in current track..Ishani will go back to RV mansion only to find about this truth..this is what I could think about the big twist Embarrassed
WW I know but I think CV's are pretty dumb and they won't make that much efforts on it LOL so I think reason for getting Kris pregnant and turning devarsh negative would be that they might get Kris and RV married LOL
Rad75 Goldie
Rad75
Rad75

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I feel Ritika's truth will be out in the coming episodes.. Thereafter Ishveer reunion...  and Shikhar Unhappy

@well-wisher "in my opinion that big twist may be..Ritika having support of RV's mom in all her bad deeds."

Even otherwise, they both are Partners in Crime.. So it is not gonna be a big twist.

Edited by Rad75 - 07 June 2015 at 5:51am
Rad75 Goldie
Rad75
Rad75

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
 Those  who whine that Shikhar is a side character and shouldn't become a lead should rewind their memories of  Kyunki Saas.. Kyunki story started with Mihir..focused on Gautham. Later, Karan who was the side character became THE lead characterSmile

Edited by Rad75 - 07 June 2015 at 6:00am
well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Devarsh turning negative looks like temporary. Mehras may decide to call of f Krisha marriage with him but will come to know about  her pregnancy..it will complete the matter...then Ritika truth will come out. Eventually Devarsh will marry Krisha

But even I am curious to know what is that big twist Radhika hinted at or may be she told that just out of excitement

Go to top