Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

~*The Adulation Court-AB[Shikhar]AT #4*~!!! (Page 13)

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
hii everyone...lagta hai bahut gehra nata hai iss AT se...jake bhi waapis aa jati hoon...
khair...the reson am back is i couldnt hold it till tomorrow..i had to let it out...

i liked the epi today...especially the part where ishaani does the sthapna and she has all the flashback...murti rakhti hai and haath jod kar the next flashback she gets is Shikhar saying he will be suportive about her decision...and ishaani decides her path, bhagwan ko prays to give her strength and shikhar ko assures she will get married to him. the entire sequence jaise shoot hua hai...total credits to the directorial team...

ishaani shikhar pe kya itna trust karti hai that just the FB of his assurance and she is clear in her mind what she wants...
thanku Cvs for this small bit...may be very insignificant...but dil ko chhu gaya...

i dont know shaadi tute gi ya mukkamal hogi...but shaadi tuti toh ek baat ka bura lagega that yeh scene ka koi matlab nahi tha...
may be i believe in ganpati jii...shayd i loved the scene aur zyada...but the way ganpati jii was brought into play in this scene...bahut achha laga...

baki Cvs agey aap jano!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmedNikki_Titli

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

hello OF.. tumhara naam kya hai warna hum tum ko OF hi bolty rahy gay 

Archi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
fiza..such a perfect sig..hope AB see it Smile

drfizaahmed--Sanchu--

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
congrast nikki

thnks sanchu tujhy pata hai kitna yaad rahty hain mjhy naam

--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

hii everyone...lagta hai bahut gehra nata hai iss AT se...jake bhi waapis aa jati hoon...
khair...the reson am back is i couldnt hold it till tomorrow..i had to let it out...

i liked the epi today...especially the part where ishaani does the sthapna and she has all the flashback...murti rakhti hai and haath jod kar the next flashback she gets is Shikhar saying he will be suportive about her decision...and ishaani decides her path, bhagwan ko prays to give her strength and shikhar ko assures she will get married to him. the entire sequence jaise shoot hua hai...total credits to the directorial team...

ishaani shikhar pe kya itna trust karti hai that just the FB of his assurance and she is clear in her mind what she wants...
thanku Cvs for this small bit...may be very insignificant...but dil ko chhu gaya...

i dont know shaadi tute gi ya mukkamal hogi...but shaadi tuti toh ek baat ka bura lagega that yeh scene ka koi matlab nahi tha...
may be i believe in ganpati jii...shayd i loved the scene aur zyada...but the way ganpati jii was brought into play in this scene...bahut achha laga...

baki Cvs agey aap jano!

the reason i didnt highlighted this part was u know y...

bt yes Ganpati ji was not only brought yet all the things happening with him in her hnd was too good... bt lets se kya hota hai

Ekta belives in ganpti too very much evry new era starts with this for her...

ishani shikhar per sirf trust hi nh kerti agar as per spoler woh usko such bata dayti hai tu na sirf shkhar k dil mein repst aur bhary gi bt mera bhi ek hi prob the us se woh khatam hojay ga... she will cum ip very clean n cary towards him... so end of the day kuch bhi ho yeh bond is track mein bht zayda strong respectful aur pyara hogaya hi hai

--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

AB sees evry thing
evn if he doesnt ... it doesnt matters its our emtions tht are involved in this... its my happiness tht  i make n post such thngs... Embarrassed

--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

AB sees evry thing
evn if he doesnt ... it doesnt matters its our emtions tht are involved in this... its my happiness tht  i make n post such thngs... Embarrassed

Fiza i knw AB see most of things..bt i explicityly said abt AB seein this sig in particular is coz u hv captured all the picture perfect moments...so hopin he shouldn miss watchin this..Big smile

drfizaahmed

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
also v dnt tweet or msg jst for the heck of it..its alwz driven by our emotions/thoughts..!!

i din evn thought AB gonna fav my tweet tonite...i jst tweeted coz i felt lik ..bt got pleasantly surprised..!

drfizaahmed

Go to top