Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

~*The Adulation Court-AB[Shikhar]AT #4*~!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
--res for banner--

When we talk About Arjun BIjlani, the image that comes to mind is that of an outstanding actor having superlative acting skill and charismatic screen presence. With his brilliant acting and pleasing personality, he has wooed and entertained TV viewers for over a decade; doing full justice to the varied roles he has played making them memorable.

A passionate actor, Arjun always gives his best and keeps on exploring and experimenting with his talent. As such, after making his mark in Tellywood and securing his place amongst the top, he has worked in a couple of short films for which he got critical acclaim as well as appreciation from fans. Now our hero is all set to make his Bollywood Debut with the movie Direct Ishq'

As a person, Arjun is just too adorable. He is a people's person who believes in staying happy and spreading happiness. A prankster by nature, he is very loving, caring and friendly. He is a great co-star and a wonderful team member.

Arjun Bijani...You are simply the Best..!!

So AB-ianz WELCOME to this AT dedicated to AB and the char he plays in MATSH-Shikhar Mehra...We have fondly named this AT as The Adulation Court keeping in mind the theme of his char-which is a lawyer..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. Plz do check out next 4 posts below which r the diff sections of this AT πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Also thnx to Colors Section Channel Mod-@Artemisia for givin me permission to make AT..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail

This section deals with the colorful eventful career AB has in Media industry...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Arjun started modelling for pocket money and appeared in many print advertisements for BPL Mobile, Sugar free, LG and Samsung Phone.. This was the story till he finally bagged the role in his 1st show in 2004..

From 2004 onwards v saw the journey of AB-the actor beginning officially and tht journey is STILL continuing in AWESOME manner.. Heres the sneak peak into his career & acheivements from 2004 to Present time

Nikki_Titli thumbnail

This section deal with AB as Shikhar Mehra of "Meri Aashqui Tum Se Hi"...Heres a sneak peak about Shikhar.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Our Adorable Bijlani is back on TV with a bang  to charm, mesmerize and hypnotize us as Shikhar Mehra' in the show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi'.  Shikhar, a Casanova lawyer, who does not believe in love due to his painful past & his motto in life is to have fun. A close friend of Ranveer, Shikhar will take Ishaani's case on Ranveer's request to bail her out of the trouble she is in. His presence in Ranveer-Ishaani's life will bring some twists n turns in IshVeer's love story.

So ppl THIS is Shikhar Mehra...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...And this is the brand new onscreen avtar of our hero-Arjun Bijlani...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nikki_Titli thumbnail

When our hero is playing lawyer onscreen in this show,so v being supporters-better be CRIMINALS so tht v can daily go to court to see our HOT PROPERTY i meant our SMARTEST LAWYER-Shikhar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... So heres the list of Criminals of this court aka AB-holics..😎😎...

1)Nikki_Titli

2)drfizaahmed
3)well-wisher
4)--Sanchu--

5)..Mehak..
6)RisingAsh
7)LuvArTi4ever

8)DazzilerDizzy
9)-Swetha-
10)Ireena7

11)aishu3003
12)kanchhii
13)Baisali_Ghosh
14)--Rashmi---
15)JazzyM
16)apardh_ba
17)neha_mjht
18)
OriginalsFan
19)Mysterygirl_me
20)vidya.anand
21)-DreamzGirl-
22)clementina
23)Roses-Khushi
24)Faria.
25)s_kavya
26)Umanair
27)-Cutyee
28)Sutapasima
29)forever.young

Plz LIKE this post to get ur name added to the list above...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Concept - Nikhila(Nikki_Titli)

AT Name Suggested By -

Preeti(well-wisher),
Nikhila
(Nikki_Titli)

Different Section Names Suggested By -
Nikhila(Nikki_Titli)

ALL Banners,Siggies - Fiza(drfizaahmed)

All Dividers - Google Baba πŸ˜†

Intro,AB As Shikhar Writeups - Preeti(well-wisher)

Writeups Editor - Nikhila(Nikhila_Titli)

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oho so hum agay ab se 4 At per yar not even two mnths kitna bolty hain hum log 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
cont frm previous thread...

yar arjun jitna bara foody hai na ... usk liyn yeh utna hi muskil hai... i like him in ths shape so want him like ths...

bt han blesing hoti hai acha metabloism...

mein sab khati hon han thora khati hon... bt shukar hai moti nhi hot rahi...ahn bt sugar is sumthng i dnt take much...  ek time tha wasy jab i was 52 kgs n i was chubby..chocolates  icecrems...

bt ab dil nhi kerta
drfizaahmed thumbnail
sara masla hi abs ka hai aj kalπŸ˜†

wasy larkyon k bhi hoty hain asi baat nhi hai... to lazy these days im ... khabi mein cruches bhi kerti thi
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No comments on my weight... 
Bad manner ladki talking about ur weight πŸ€£