Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: soni595

They definitely succeeded in getting reactions lol Saturday episodes seem to be directed at doing that.

i guess saturday's are meant to disappoint us ðŸ˜•
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

I dunno how many interactions can be there b/w a new intern n Chief of operations in a practical setup... Rads n Arj becoming friends too seems far fetched for now atleast... unless sara bcms bffs n rads actually confronts him abt brkn her heart... Otherwise official hierarchy is too vast b/w them both... esp today's scene confirmed that... He seriously din like being disturbed during ppt... nobody likes for that matter..That dialogue was actually realistic... Anyway I'm sure Neil will help out his Chasnijee! ;)

agree m now actually looking forward to a samarj scene. sam's reaction and what has arjun to say
and radhika is thrwn out of the house and neil comes to the rescue as per promo
next week ll be more confusing
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: viji2111

Are Arjun and Bonnie connected?

He was talking to her about something.

Do boys and girls share same washroom in Bird Song?

sister? ðŸ˜•
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Abit confused as well. The way they built up the whole rads entering was like her and arjun where gona be paired together. Bt then when he was going on about his maybelline girl and the way he was describing her and then she entered I thought ok its gona be her coz she fit the description and then precap it was sam. So it might not be them paired together bt rather him at the end ousting sam and replacing her with Radhika.   Bt very disgusting what he did shameless guy using her when she was at her most vulnerable and showing it to every1 not nice. Bt 1 thing the comfort level btw sam and neil is extremely cute bt its more of buddy buddy bt if she is hurt than he is the perfect person for her coz he seems to know her in and out and will save her from going of the deep end and that could take their chemistry to a total different level. And radhika and arjun I have to say appearance wise look very good together. Bt than he looked exceptionally handsome in the episode so pair him with any1 and he would make them look hot lol.Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ri21

sister? ðŸ˜•

i dont think she is his sister, she was getting ready for him.
I think they know each other and have a common motive.
But still i dont want to get BoAr-ed😃
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

lets wait and watch nw its too confusing. but i cant justify arjun and radhika together after watchng samarj.

yeah i am also wishing for samarj. i pray to god that samarj happens.
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Arjun's plan is to destroy Bird Song or have it under his control but I think as the plot thickens Radhika will be a huge spoke in the wheel to Arjun's plans (not coz of a romantic interest) but as her talent starts unravelling she will be Bird Song 's saviour and Samaira's biggest strength! Every time Arjun tries to put his plan in action the writers will somehow find a way to show Radhika disrupting his plans lol. I think Arjun and Radhika have no personal battles with eachother and eventually will form a really good friendship. I think it will be the only real relationship/friendship Arjun will have that will not involve false pretenses. But that is all it will be! A friendship coz even tho Arjun doesn't know it yet he has had those weak moments where he has unintentionally fallen for Sam so there is no way he would feel the same passion for Radhika. But I am still excited to see Radhika bonding with Arjun as a mentor. I think Arjun needs atleast one real friend who isn't part of his grand revenge scheme. For Arjun; Radhika will be his protege and Sam his muse. If Sam-Neil have a great platonic bond why can't Arjun/Radhika also share the same? Everything doesn't have to be romantic!

Now again Neil and Sam could not be anymore platonic in this episode! I am sensing Neil and Sam are going to be on a break of sorts in the coming episodes which will push him towards Radhika. They will both support eachother and grow from there! Again, when Neil asked her if he could hook her up with the new boss it was not coz they were hinting at Arjun-Radhika but I rather felt they gave us an insight into Radhika's head abt how she views her commitment to her fiance and we know now that whoever she falls for her commitment will hold more value

Lastly, I think the writers should be capable enough to write a love story between two pairings without resorting to the tiresome trajectory of third angles. If they can't do that then they are not really good writers! 😆 and if Arjun-Radhika were destined introducing him with Sam for one full month was just really bad writing and a total waste of time and fangirling lol. Similarly, constantly showing Radhika's fiance jealous of Neil is foreshadowing a lot of problems and it's really hard to believe that they would go for Sam-Neil and Arjun-Radhika romantically when they have built up so much on these plot points 😆Edited by acoustichearts1 - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

Abit confused as well. The way they built up the whole rads entering was like her and arjun where gona be paired together. Bt then when he was going on about his maybelline girl and the way he was describing her and then she entered I thought ok its gona be her coz she fit the description and then precap it was sam. So it might not be them paired together bt rather him at the end ousting sam and replacing her with Radhika.   Bt very disgusting what he did shameless guy using her when she was at her most vulnerable and showing it to every1 not nice. Bt 1 thing the comfort level btw sam and neil is extremely cute bt its more of buddy buddy bt if she is hurt than he is the perfect person for her coz he seems to know her in and out and will save her from going of the deep end and that could take their chemistry to a total different level. And radhika and arjun I have to say appearance wise look very good together. Bt than he looked exceptionally handsome in the episode so pair him with any1 and he would make them look hot lol.

lets c in future ll get to know the pairs, but after seeing samarj so close and neil radhika's brewing bond its hard to digest arjun radhika. and i really dnt want them to show best frnds falling for eachother. i wnt sam neil to be friends not love in them,
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: viji2111

i dont think she is his sister, she was getting ready for him.
I think they know each other and have a common motive.
But still i dont want to get BoAr-ed😃

can be but arjun is supposed to have a sister . so thought so.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

I think Arjun's plan is to destroy Bird Song or have it under his control but I think as the plot thickens Radhika will be a huge spoke in the wheel to Arjun's plans (not coz of a romantic interest) but as her talent starts unravelling she will be Bird Song 's saviour and Samaira's biggest strength! Every time Arjun tries to put his plan in action the writers will somehow find a way to show Radhika disrupting his plans lol. I think Arjun and Radhika have no personal battles with eachother and eventually will form a really good friendship. I think it will be the only real relationship/friendship Arjun will have that will not involve false pretenses. But that is all it will be! A friendship coz even tho Arjun doesn't know it yet he has had those weak moments where he has unintentionally fallen for Sam so there is no way he would feel the same passion for Radhika. But I am still excited to see Radhika bonding with Arjun as a mentor. I think Arjun needs atleast one real friend who isn't part of his grand revenge scheme. For Arjun; Radhika will be his protege and Sam his muse. If Sam-Neil have a great platonic bond why can't Arjun/Radhika also share the same? Everything doesn't have to be romantic!

Now again Neil and Sam could not be anymore platonic in this episode! I am sensing Neil and Sam are going to be on a break of sorts in the coming episodes which will push him towards Radhika. They will both support eachother and grow from there! Again, when Neil asked her if he could hook her up with the new boss it was not coz they were hinting at Arjun-Radhika but I rather felt they gave us an insight into Radhika's head abt how she views her commitment to her fiance and we know now that whoever she falls for her commitment will hold more value

Lastly, I think the writers should be capable enough to write a love story between two pairings without resorting to the tiresome trajectory of third angles. If they can't do that then they are not really good writers! 😆 and if Arjun-Radhika were destined introducing him with Sam for one full month was just really bad writing and a total waste of time and fangirling lol. Similarly, constantly showing Radhika's fiance jealous of Neil is foreshadowing a lot of problems and it's really hard to believe that they would go for Sam-Neil and Arjun-Radhika romantically when they have built up so much on these plot points 😆

arjun radhika having the bond like neil sam is ok. cause i thought some where they ll becomes friends but a romantc angle doesnot go after showing so much of samarj.. n as in future sara ll become bestfriends so radhika might come to sam's rescue. but i really dnt want arjun to fall for radhika. i want arjun to fall fr sam so that he feels bad when sam ll be shattered in his revenge game..
and ya i was also thinking that nw in this phase we ll get more of radhika neil as radhika soon gets thrw out of her house and neil comes to help and the other hand it is sam arjun having the love hate relationship..
just had too much expectations frm sidT