Hats off to a man like Ahem

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ahem raised his daughters with lies so they will always hate & disown their mom. He does not want them to know the truth because they will stop hating their mom. Gopi on the other hand does not want them to know the truth as the girls will lose their respect for Ahem and hate him.

What a difference between the two!  Height of shamelessness and atrocity!😡 Chee.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't know whether I felt sick at Ahems words or gopi's?  Actually felt disgusted in a way.
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gopi also didn't want her girls to know because she doesn't want to break the image of their SO CALLED MASI...Please Radha doesn't deserve respect from Meera and Vidya...Gopi please don't be a doormat. 
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

I don't know whether I felt sick at Ahems words or gopi's?  Actually felt disgusted in a way.

Not a problem Xarina, on the whole it is disgusting.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

Gopi also didn't want her girls to know because she doesn't want to break the image of their SO CALLED MASI...Please Radha doesn't deserve respect from Meera and Vidya...Gopi please don't be a doormat. 

They know that Radha was pathetic. She does not want them to know the truth as they will hate Ahem for lying to them.
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Not a problem Xarina, on the whole it is disgusting.

Do all of Indian soaps show a daughter in law to be so selfless, forgiving, naive, a Stepford wife and doormat?  Are the writers scared to show a real woman, with real feelings, dreams and expectations? 
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahem is a sick character. Having his mistress in the same house as his wife and mother. Making their daughters hate their mom. Calling Gopi an uneducated woman. I could go on and on and on.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Do all of Indian soaps show a daughter in law to be so selfless, forgiving, naive, a Stepford wife and doormat?  Are the writers scared to show a real woman, with real feelings, dreams and expectations? 

What are the other soaps you watch? I think Veera is opposite to Gopi.
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

What are the other soaps you watch? I think Veera is opposite to Gopi.

Most of the time I have the TV on as background noise while I'm working.  I watch SSEL and SNS then dip in and out of serials for the best part of the evening like tu Meera hero, diya etc.  tbh I stopped watching Veera soon after they introduced the adult characters yet for some reason I can't shake off SNS no matter how irritating I find it. 
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Most of the time I have the TV on as background noise while I'm working.  I watch SSEL and SNS then dip in and out of serials for the best part of the evening like tu Meera hero, diya etc.  tbh I stopped watching Veera soon after they introduced the adult characters yet for some reason I can't shake off SNS no matter how irritating I find it. 

Lol!! I just came back after the leap only. Could not stand Radha Character. Looks like wife always suffers and husband lives life to the fullest with mistresses etc in these soaps. I have yet to see a strong woman character. I think in all soaps cvs are scared to show a strong woman. Oh well thats India for you