Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

9.5.15 - Will Ishu be able to save the kids in Raman's absence?

gravity23 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged

I think Toshi has a problem...I mean she is OBSESSED about her children's marriage...till yesterday she was busy staring at Subbu like he was SRK-II straight from the 1990s Darr, with big-big eyes spouting fireOuch...and today with that lousy makeup running down her cheeks, black hair engulfing her face making her look no less than a witch...she was busy crying tears of shame and regret at doubting Subbu, the bhalaa aadmi..uff...kitna drama hai re baba!!D'oh

Toshi ne use maafi maangi, he looked at her like she was his Yashodha Maiyya who he parted ways with in the Kumbh Mela and the would-be-MIL threw an open invitation to the guy, ki "Tu jab chahe yahan aa sakta hai" At the rate at which she's going, I wont be surprised if she tells Simmi... "har aurat ki zaroorat hoti hai...tu inni vaddi jindagi akele kaise guzaregi..." 

With Toshi's aashirvaad in tow, he goes in to see Ananya one last time, hold him in his hands, speak a few words of consolation and encouragement to Simmi...This new Subbu-Simmi track is all fine...except that...HOW WEIRD it is ki Subbu changed into a homely, caring, sensitive man from an obsessed lover in less than 2 days...baap re! so weird! Yeh Subbu zyada sharafat dikhata hai toh mujhe acidity hone lagti hai...Silly

From a weird ex-bf behaving like his ex'gf's chaperone every hour of the day, he's suddenly transformed into a grieving man, wanting to start another family ASAP

I ABSOLUTELY loved Adi-Roo giggly, chirpy, excited talk at the breakfast table the next morning...discussing their forthcoming summer vacations...and how it would be cool to go somewhere with all the family members...and I ABS GORGED on Ishita's expression - when Adi recalled how the last time Raman and Ishita tried to go solo on an outing and Ishita ended up with allergies all over...and Raman spent the whole night applying ointment on her face, neck, arms...Ishita went into FB mode and so did I...Day Dreaming

Gosh! It was HEAVEN! Flashback hi sahi, but seeing Raman looking INFINITELY SEXIER than he looks now..watching Ishita' s face while applying the ointment on her...killer! Ishita blushed profusely...much like a newly wedded bride...PINK CHEEKS...And that coy grin...aww...I was so so floored!Day Dreaming

In the meanwhile the doorbell rings...Neelu goes to check outside...the school peon has come and asks for Adi and Ruhi's parents...Ishita comes to receive the envelope which has a circular inside it...apparently, Adi and Ruhi have both been selected to go to Singapore...for some summer exchange...

That very minute I knew something was off...WHY ON EARTH WILL A PEON COME TO DELIVER A SCHOOL-ISSUED CIRCULAR PERSONALLY? Anyway, I'm glad Ishita asked the right questions...and as much as the kids were excited, she wasn't very sure about it...since she found it very last minute...parents should have been informed before...and also, Ruhi is too young...she doesn't wanna send her off abroad just like that..

Toshi tries to console her and say the kids would be fine...and all necessary preparations shall be done...

Ashok pays the peon for the deed' he committed hours ago, and asks him to do one more task

Rinki-Mihir scene was the most BORING scene in the whole episode...I mean, Rinky is so frickin' dumb she can't understand WHY her Ishita Bhabhi is passing on her Romi bro's message to "go have ice-cream" ...when her Romi bro is himself waiting downstairs like a luccha sadakchhap, whistling his way to glory and waiting for his chameli to come down swaying her really...I mean...does it take Einstein's IQ to figure out WHY and HOW  she ALWAYS seems to find Mihir talking to this girl and that, and eating ghar-ka-khana cooked by myriad girls, and her Bhabhi and her own brother harping on and harping on about "moving on' yada yada...I'd have ABS loved this stupid plotting spiced up with Rinky's drama too...when SHE finds out what her hubby, Bhabhi and brother are upto and plays THEIR game THEIR way...usmein mazaa aata naa...Ermm

Yahan toh Rinky makes faces, gets angry like she's a 90s heroine and can't bear her love interest playing with the padosi's daughter's dupatta than hers, and fuming and getting all jealous...agar MAIN coffee shop mein apne husband ko kisi aur ladki ke saath hehe-heehee karte huey dekhti (EVEN I WERE PLANNING TO DIVORCE HIM in another 2 months) I'd have CHORTLED in his face and said,  "You wanna have coffee with this strange girl who can't talk to save her life and looks like she needs a glucose drip??'ve done me such a favour by consenting to the divorce!"

Rinky was JEALOUS of THAT strange girl sitting with Mihir, slurping "love" down her lips? I was, I don't mean looks...a woman can be average-looking but can be attractive as hell..she looked like Mihir whisked her away from the hospital bed and asked her to help him out!

I ADORE SHRAVU..AND I ADORE ADI, SHRAVU AND RUHI BACCHA TALKS...I GIGGLE LIKE A MAD PERSON WHEN ADI CALLS SHRAVU "TINGU" whole childhood was replete with this word echoing in my ears every day of every year till the 6th grade ;p

Shravu is upset that he has not got selected for this exchange program...I just want him to somehow find out and tell his chitti ki "aisa koi exchange program hai hi nai"

The next interesting bit was Shagun barging in with bags full of shopping ...and "bribe" for her kids...Adi shares the news of the exchange program with her..she makes a good job of looking surprised and excited for the kids..And Ishita tells her "But hum sure nai hain...I don't think it will work out...bacche bahut chhote hain"

Shagun's face fell and she tried to vehemently insist ki there's nothing wrong with it, the kids got this opportunity coz they deserved it... "Anyway, main unki Maa hun..main decide karungi"

"Shagun..main aur Raman inke legal parents hain..aur main school authorities se bhi baat kar li hai ki koi bhi decision humse bina pooche na le...bacchon ke maamle mein...main Raman se baat karke batati hun...waise bhi circular bahut weird tha...koi details hi nai they...main pata karungi teacher se"

Shagun gets pissed... and starts revealing her true colours... why do you always have to bring Raman into everything...they are MY kids...I'll just hand me over the passports and I'll take care of everything...

Also, in this regard, am quite surprised ki Roo baby ne AB TAK Ishima ko yeh nai bataya ki Shagun kaise unke absence mein uske kamre mein aake uska cupboard check kar rahi thi

So weird...Na hi Bhalla ji ne bataya Ishita ko ki apparently Shagun had strange...Wacko

Turns out, Ashok has ALREADY bribed the teacher toh disaster management expert ban gaya hai LAMBU...Now, after doctors, receptionists, lawyers, struggling actors, peons and what-not, TEACHERS are gonna get bribed in this show...WHAT A MARVELLOUS LESSON! LOVELY MESSAGE TO THE, throw a bundle of money and buy anyone from the peon to the President...wowAngry

And I don't even want to discuss about Rinky or the gyaan Ishita gave her...throughout her scenes, I was like, "please Mihir ke saath sulaah kar lo and give us some romantic scenes instead..I want action...Dont care who its between nowLOL" I cant bear this main-jealous-hun-main-move-on-kar-chuki-hun nautanki...

Although I agree with what Ishita told her - Agar rishton pe hamesha sawaal uthaogi toh aage kaise badhogi...?? Agar thoda sab hi pyaar hai toh accept kar lo...aur move on karo...

But, I don't want Rinki to adopt Ishita's extreme version of trusting her husband...BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T DO ANY SAWAAL-JAWAB REGARDING SHAGUN half the time, we had to the bitch face everyday for the last 6 months or so...and bear the love triangle torture...I CANNOT handle another Mihir-Rinky-Mihika drama...reallyOuch

And last but not the least, I WAS APPLAUDING BHALLA JI WHEN HE TOLD TOSHI OFF TO FORMULATING MARRIAGE PLANS IN HER HEAD REGARDING SUBBU-SIMMI...Arey problem kya hai Toshi ki...ek se peecha chhoot ta nai ki doosre ki shaadi karane mein lagi rehti hai..I was SO SURE she wanted Subbu-Simmi to get together to ward off their "akelapan"...Im not against it...but I don't want it to be ARRANGED by the elders again...NO WAY...Not even Ishita SUGGESTING that thing...Ouch

Let Subbu and Simmi FEEL it their heart...get to know each other...through their personal interactions...and then decide their wish to be together...not coz a madcap like Toshi is out on a relentless mission of securing her children's married lives and GKC/GKL

PRECAP - Seems Shagun ke haath passports aa gaye...and it seems Vandu's had an accident...God, don't tell me they deliberately HIT Vandu to distract Ishita and do their dirty work...poor girl, she's pregnant...

This time I WANT Raman to MAKE SHAGUN'S LIFE HELL after he finds out the cheap tricks she has resorted to, to get her children's custody...also, I want that stupid teacher to be put behind bars and made to pay for her dirty deed...Angry

The CVs didn't bother getting rapists and doctors put behind bars...if the leads start harping on and on about "Ashok ne sabko khareed liya hai..hum kya kar sakte hain" Im gonna TEAR MY HAIR APART...Coz there's got to be a way out of this crap majbooriAngry

Also, apart from being shameful, disgusting, crass and a retard, isn't Shagun poverty-ridden and penniless? WHERE IS SHE GETTING ALL THE MONEY FOR ALL THIS INSANE AMOUNT OF SHOPPING?Wacko

P.S. I LOVE the screen time Bhalla Sr. and SImmi are getting...Simmi's on the road to becoming one of my fav characters in the show nowTongue

P.S. Even if the teacher confirms Ishita's doubts, like all normal protective, freaked out cagey parents, Ishita MUST try and find out from the kids's classmates and their parents if ANYBODY else has also been selected for the program and if there's any such circular anybody else has received

Edited by gravity23 - 09 May 2015 at 12:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vrundsaimfwendy25A HUGE FANMehak_KPian--Megha--

varunike Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
review is nice... i dont mind simmi subbu as long as ishitha is not blamed again like mihir/rinki..
secondly what nonsence... everybody seems to get bribed... i seriously want shagun to be taught a lesson this time... she always gets away... infact ishitha gets more punishment than her... i wont be surprised if raman comes back and tells that in his absence ishitha could not even safe guard his children and say 'ishima banne ka shok hai' 'dafa ho jao' etc.. etc...

shagun might just get a stupid warning and loads of money to start next plan...
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
thanks for the review. 
I agree with u about Ishita shud confirm from other children's parents about the picnic etc which normal parents do in such cases. but CVs will happily skip that to show more drama, so m not hoping Logic from this serial. Obviously Raman will b back to yell more on Ishita that she let Shagun take away the children? We saw Ishita blaming Raman for child swap drama, we will see Raman yelling now. Its like Ishra will never sit together n solve problems together, no wonder they need third party Mani/ Sujata/ Subbu to solve their life's problems.In all this, CVs r showing Ishra as weak characters who cant even solve problems like child custody without other people's help. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top