Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Agu!! (Page 11)

_green_ IF-Dazzler
_green_
_green_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Charcha On U???SleepySleepySleepy Lol...

I thought u were shy and scared to come on IF cuz.. you might not know anyone here... as our old people have left.. including... Julez, Shana, Nandy, Nandini... Shona.. is making special appearances around...

Ya I was shy since am  commenting after very long,,,lolsLOLLOLLOL

I am surprised that u dint notice that I am a dazzler inspite all those PMs we had sent each other in Aug last weeks,,n Sept Ist weekLOLLOL 

_green_ IF-Dazzler
_green_
_green_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ban18

Wo next time pata chal jaega.Tongue Sejal was surprised that your a dazzler.LOL I told her that I was the one who made your dazzler party thread.LOL Arey oosejalwa kaunsi duniya me rhti ho re?

Arey and we had partied n I have commented on ur fun posts,,alot,,,we did have good times na Rishuu?Big smile
IThinkALot IF-Rockerz
IThinkALot
IThinkALot

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _green_

Originally posted by ban18

Wo next time pata chal jaega.Tongue Sejal was surprised that your a dazzler.LOL I told her that I was the one who made your dazzler party thread.LOL Arey oosejalwa kaunsi duniya me rhti ho re?

Arey and we had partied n I have commented on ur fun posts,,alot,,,we did have good times na Rishuu?Big smile
Exactly, sejal has missed a lot of masti. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_green_

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zindgidilse

coz mujhe yaad nai ara ki humne kab kab chat ki.,LOL
tum hi bata do na Wink

Haila...I remember talking to u in Udaan CC n all,,,but dun remember exactly where,,,kyunki,,,I forgot a lot of things as I got hooked up in many thingsBig smileEmbarrassed
Thats why asked u that we have met on udaan forum
i too forgot many things coz we chatted only few times nd same as u...don't know exactly where.LOL
sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Who is that rishu baba is looking for
zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Arrey Ritu... I was shocked yesterday, when she came back with bang.. that she is that dazzler ka colour...
Cuz... I had known Agu.. since past 1 year.. and tab she was newbie... and I had quit forum .. after about 20th May.. I couldn't tolerate nonsense...!!

I came back after show ended... uske bhi some months later like Oct-Nov. by that time, Agu too had left.. CryCryCry So I didn't know.. she was still part of IF and that too Forums..!!! and you guys knew each other.. for me.. I felt am new here after I came back from Feb.LOL ... though officially I was very old member... maybe from the times of initial days of EMA- Since Nov. 2013...
its seriously shocking for u..LOL U saw her directly as dazzler from a newbieLOL
i knew only few people amongst older members...like u...i met u just a month ago...nd we chat like we know each other from the beginning...Embarrassed Agu nd me talk sometime but i forgot exactly where.,she is coming back here after long time..
IThinkALot IF-Rockerz
IThinkALot
IThinkALot

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet1308

Who is that rishu baba is looking for
Agu, my old friend on forum who came back after a long break.Big smile
ragnabw Goldie
ragnabw
ragnabw

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Hello All.. LOL

Agu...

:P Rishu... Aayegi... Yeh Usika Post hai...

LOL

and... PS: I never knew you were dazzler...

I was always under this assumption that u are "newbie" .. and may not know anyone around...

Seems, you know all the more people than I do... :P cuz.. our old gang has anyways gone missing from here..

LOL

@Bold: pun intended?Confused

I didn't get u...
Pun???
Lol sej she was leader in looter thread sej

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index