Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: goldstar678

I think just like Pam who is obsessed for her brother in the show,nb is obsessed with RR and that's why she shows her editing talent to us and keeps the best moments of hugs and kisses with her.

She edited all hugs too,by reducing the duration.

NB is definitely obsessed but not on RR rather she is self obsessed due to her 15yrs ssuccessful career.   ðŸ˜† 😆 😆
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is one of those obnoxious and self-centered people who thinks no end of her talent. She has nothing close to an iota of responsibility of duty.
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

Pune my dear Pune...😉

up till now I have assumed their two kisses already  ðŸ˜‰ one when NB was on drone ride experimenting with camera and other when we saw Aarav an BabuBhai while NeiRa were in store ðŸ˜‰ so I don't mind assuming Pune trip as per my wish ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

But seriously, this might happen...not neira's kid but Ragini might have to look after ranbir and shilpa's kid..we all were predicting naa that ranbir would get her pregnant and run away.
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

And then this time Ragini will have to proof with DNA test and India's Pathological laboratories will have their business thanks to these two Idiots 😆  

😛