Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

People who preaching justice here...bunch of hypocrites! (Page 4)

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

don't like when people use the word "Retard' to express their opinions.

Retard is not an abusive word, it's an unfortunate condition that people shouldn't make fun of.

It's like telling someone HAHAHA, YOU ARE CANCER!

ClapDead

Yeaaa... We are retarded the rest are bunch of intelligent Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter.

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ok am done keep preaching LOL

glitter.

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by -WhatSoEver-

Originally posted by .Kiran.

What makes you think people don't want other criminals behind the bars? It's salmans case that's being discussed these days, so obviously he will be the one talked about. AND ITS A BOLLYWOOD FORUM. During Delhi gang rape case, didn't everyone want those bas***ds behind the bars? You know what the difference is? In other cases, criminals aren't defended like this one is, hence the "overtly" dramatic reaction.

All the ones supporting him are hypocrites too. They wouldn't be supporting any other criminal, like they are defending this one. Should I say shame on you too?

LMAO am not supporting here or neither I preach justice everyday but the way ppl actting as Salman is the only man left in planet with crime and its not only about today but since ages so mot shame on me but shame on ppl who give great speech on justice and law and crimes as they are doing something for those criminals LOL

Ummm so just because we can't do something about those criminals, we shouldn't voice our opinions out? That's the only thing we can do. We are not the ones working in the law field, so how exactly are we supposed to put those criminals behind the bars? Just like every other case, we can only feel for the victims and ask for justice. This case is no special except the support for criminal part. So there is no shame. If we want to shame then we should be shaming the ones supporting the criminals who are giving excuses for his shit.

And don't tell me you never ask for justice in other cases. Have you never commented on Delhi gang rape case or many other cases that get posted in this forum? I would so dig those posts but just have more important work in real life atm. And LOL sure you are not supporting. I don't know how does one support then?

No am not supporting m saying he should be behind the bars also the rest... Am not a blind hater neither a blind fans! But some ppl seem like got their ass burned the way they are acting, just because ITS ONLY SALMAN KHAN!

Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 09 May 2015 at 11:09am

glitter.

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Lol.. just read even more absurd defense of "twisting logic" ..
how many criminals are worshiped ? ..that should explain the outrage over this worshiped criminal .. the worshiping is all out there in the open , so why is it so hard to digest the open outrage ?..

Hellooo the one who is preaching this and that seem like he is the only man alive and scaping from crime!!! And let's say your an smart ass so why don't you go do something for the crimes going on around then may be you can say something then may be u can accpet everything together? So easy to write as an expert behind ur little screen isn'it?

What makes you think i dont speak up against any other crimes or criminals ?.. what makes you think that you can defend a criminal from behind your screen but i cant point out the laughable fallacy from behind my screen ?  LOL

Look , i usually bash & debate pretty hard ..but here , there is not much to debate LOL ..you have made sure that your dumbassary cannibalizes your own post .. LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaadventurousmanPiyatrixVeni-Vidi-Vici

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
And you are not understanding that in any other case, no criminal would be getting the support this person is hence the outrage. He committed a crime, lied about it all these years, let some innocent take the blame for him and he is still being defended. Why wouldn't people's blood boil? He is not getting the hate because he is THE SALMAN KHAN. It's because of his actions after the accident and yet people trying to portray him as some great selfless human being and defending him. That is insulting the victims and the law. If you understand the support, then try to understand the so called hate as well. No other criminal would be defended like salman is. That's the difference. Period.

If you are not supporting him, then why are you shaming the so called haters and not the fans? If you are so neutral, how hard is it to understand the outrage?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmi-sitaAnnaElsarealitytvfanIceMaidenadventurousmanIAmLuvBollyMidnightRamblerPiyatrixKhilonaaVeni-Vidi-ViciJhakaasAccioMeherbaan-jawaria-charminggenie

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged

how many criminals are worshiped ? ..that should explain the outrage over this worshiped criminal .. the worshiping is all out there in the open , so why is it so hard to digest the open outrage ?..

Hellooo the one who is preaching this and that seem like he is the only man alive and scaping from crime!!! And let's say your an smart ass so why don't you go do something for the crimes going on around then may be you can say something then may be u can accpet everything together? So easy to write as an expert behind ur little screen isn'it?

What makes you think i dont speak up against any other crimes or criminals ?.. what makes you think that you can defend a criminal from behind your screen but i cant point out the laughable fallacy from behind my screen ? LOL

Look , i usually bash & debate pretty hard ..but here , there is not much to debate LOL..you have made sure that your dumbassary cannibalizes your own post .. LOL

LOL and your even more dumb because your not getting my post and keep assuming am supporting... If I would have support then my post would be different! Ok debate master jhi hum dumb humse debate mat karo apke intelligence per unglu uth jayegi! Cry
--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged

What makes you think i dont speak up against any other crimes or criminals ?.. what makes you think that you can defend a criminal from behind your screen but i cant point out the laughable fallacy from behind my screen ? LOL

Look , i usually bash & debate pretty hard ..but here , there is not much to debate LOL..you have made sure that your dumbassary cannibalizes your own post .. LOL

LOL and your even more dumb because your not getting my post and keep assuming am supporting... If I would have support then my post would be different! Ok debate master jhi hum dumb humse debate mat karo apke intelligence per unglu uth jayegi! Cry

You are supporting what ?.. Confused..  and what support do i have a problem with ?..Confused.. what chu talkin about bro ?.. LOL

Did i say i have problem with you being a Salman fan ?.. i just said that i came to your topic expecting a kickass sort of reply but something else happened.. LOL.. for a moment , i thought you were trolling to get Salman bashed .. LOL..you know the usual troll topics where they support or praise celeb sarcastically to get the celeb in question bashed.. LOL ..it wasnt clear until other obvious salman fans like Mrs.SK came in support LOL..but hey if you believe what you wrote in your topic post , then so be it .. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaadventurousman

DejaPoo Goldie
DejaPoo
DejaPoo

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged

U wanna kill sm 1 thn kill him fr sure but vit your work , kaam se maro , that's the only way n the best way killed the person n no jail hah

Corruption hattao guys , v r all guilty of it . Lena walla bhi aur dena walla bhi . Happy republic day

Corruption corruption corruption. Kya karen corruption kaaa? Kuch ley dey ke khatam karen kya? Haan? Bolo .nahi? Aur koi tareeka hai kya?

Oh! The irony / hypocrisy!  LOL

Edited by .Calvin. - 09 May 2015 at 11:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1602mahalaxmi-sitaAnnaElsaadventurousmanIAmLuvBollyIceMaidenMidnightRambler.Kiran.KhilonaadesicrowdPiyatrixVeni-Vidi-ViciMeherbaanani_gr

Go to top