Frequent Posters

jai18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That was awesome! 👏 
Please don't finish so fast!
Ferns_angiee thumbnail
plzzz dont end this ff...this is d only ff i know of mananbir...And it is so beautiful...so plzzz ...First of all i m already missing Mananbir onscreen so...plzzz dont end this ff...Plss keep Mananbir alive in our hearts more...by not ending this ff
Rochee1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely yeahhh mananbir r back but plz dont end this ff its
 the only mananbir ff nd which i love like mad nd the mananbir r missing onscreen too dont end it here plzzz
Edited by Rochee1803 - 8 years ago
Ashmita18 thumbnail
What a MAGNIFICENT end... it was sooo beautifully written... it's true mananbir is all about friendship... it's not just a name but a promise to be by each other at every step of life no matter what, to be together forever, to trust each other inspite of all odds and most importantly fulfilling the vows that come along with the tag of friendship... and these three people have proved it... HATS OFF to them and their friendship... the bond which is above all other relations... it's true friends are the family we chose for ourselves... though friends have no blood relation but friends are greater than any other relation... I loved your story from the bottom of my heart... and I'm not just saying I really genuinely mean it... it's really close to my heart... though it feels bad that it has ended but I couldn't be happier to get such STUPENDOUS ending... COMMENDABLE... well done... HATS OFF to uh girl...
shruthi.kumar thumbnail
Awesome end! U actually justified MaNanBir!
their frndshp is sometjng to cherish abt..bt i so wish it nvr ended..i mean wat abt CavYa..i thought mayb dey wud b 2gther
nevertheless awesome ff it was!
hira_09 thumbnail
wao owesome ending. i really appreciate your writing skills 😊
FarhinLamisa thumbnail
Well that was sudden ..

I actually didn't expect that this will come to an end. This is my first time commenting here and I am sorry for that,being such a..whatever. This was kinda the second story I started reading on IF here..And trust me, I feel so grateful that I found your story somehow and was able to read it. I cherish every single chapter of this story. The title was the main thing which at first attracted me towards your story. "Best Friends Forever ". Bcz I am really attached to my friends, and your story always reminded me of my friends. More than that every single twist and turn, pain, hurt, happiness, love, friendship told me more about friendship equally as well as about love. How true friends should be, is clearly written in this and is informed to us readers through your incredible writing. Your writing is something which should be cherished. The things which I mostly liked was, the way you described everything, the way you described their every emotion and joy. MaNan and MaNanBir were lived twice by your story except the show. MaNan 's teen love story was so interesting. Well ,that's the another which I loved so much. 
Idk, but to be honest, I didn't want your story to end atleast not this soon. But at the same time, I can't force you as this is the choice you made. Bcz I kinda guessed your condition bcz of that heartbreaking news as I have seen you before, how much you were attached to it. That's y ,didn't feel like forcing you bcz I can understand how hard ut is to cope up with everything. So ,when I saw the Ending sign ,I felt shocked but the same time, I had a feeling, I already knew it. But as a greedy reader, I will be over joyed if u decide to continue.
Till then, I can't thank you enough for giving and sharing us such a wonderful work of yours. This story will always be in my heart,cherished forever and ever. I will miss MaNanBir 's bond and MaNan 's teen love story. Thank you so much for being such an incredible writer. Mashallah! And writing such an amazing ff.
All the love and best wishes for you.
And sorry for commenting late.
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: FarhinLamisa_1D

Well that was sudden ..
I actually didn't expect that this will come to an end. This is my first time commenting here and I am sorry for that,being such a..whatever. This was kinda the second story I started reading on IF here..And trust me, I feel so grateful that I found your story somehow and was able to read it. I cherish every single chapter of this story. The title was the main thing which at first attracted me towards your story. "Best Friends Forever ". Bcz I am really attached to my friends, and your story always reminded me of my friends. More than that every single twist and turn, pain, hurt, happiness, love, friendship told me more about friendship equally as well as about love. How true friends should be, is clearly written in this and is informed to us readers through your incredible writing. Your writing is something which should be cherished. The things which I mostly liked was, the way you described everything, the way you described their every emotion and joy. MaNan and MaNanBir were lived twice by your story except the show. MaNan 's teen love story was so interesting. Well ,that's the another which I loved so much.
Idk, but to be honest, I didn't want your story to end atleast not this soon. But at the same time, I can't force you as this is the choice you made. Bcz I kinda guessed your condition bcz of that heartbreaking news as I have seen you before, how much you were attached to it. That's y ,didn't feel like forcing you bcz I can understand how hard ut is to cope up with everything. So ,when I saw the Ending sign ,I felt shocked but the same time, I had a feeling, I already knew it. But as a greedy reader, I will be over joyed if u decide to continue.
Till then, I can't thank you enough for giving and sharing us such a wonderful work of yours. This story will always be in my heart,cherished forever and ever. I will miss MaNanBir 's bond and MaNan 's teen love story. Thank you so much for being such an incredible writer. Mashallah! And writing such an amazing ff.
All the love and best wishes for you.
And sorry for commenting late.

first of all a warm thank you with a tight hug.   your words were really touched my heart. feeling blessed.   and about continuing tohhh let me think over it. as I really love MaNanBir. so lemme think and will let u know for sure. stay tuned stay blessed.
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ashmita18

What a MAGNIFICENT end... it was sooo beautifully written... it's true mananbir is all about friendship... it's not just a name but a promise to be by each other at every step of life no matter what, to be together forever, to trust each other inspite of all odds and most importantly fulfilling the vows that come along with the tag of friendship... and these three people have proved it... HATS OFF to them and their friendship... the bond which is above all other relations... it's true friends are the family we chose for ourselves... though friends have no blood relation but friends are greater than any other relation... I loved your story from the bottom of my heart... and I'm not just saying I really genuinely mean it... it's really close to my heart... though it feels bad that it has ended but I couldn't be happier to get such STUPENDOUS ending... COMMENDABLE... well done... HATS OFF to uh girl...

thanks for this appreciations. as I am really fond of MaNanBir. so it means a lot to me. abs about that continuing to its my time to think and your to find out. Just lemme think of it. Let u know for sure soon.
FarhinLamisa thumbnail
Originally posted by: musicialtie

first of all a warm thank you with a tight hug.   your words were really touched my heart. feeling blessed.   and about continuing tohhh let me think over it. as I really love MaNanBir. so lemme think and will let u know for sure. stay tuned stay blessed.

Also another tight hug from me as well as. And ha, for sure give it an another thought. 
All the love for you..