Balika Vadhu

Future of relationships (Page 3)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Singhs did not need Anandi drama  Dramas are created for her not Singhs 
faria agree wid u. and ystrday my mom  was also saying the same thing that all this is done 4 Aji( ganga asking & proving her  wrong tho shes not). 
imagine it a neutral viewer who watches this show 4 its story & also thinks Aji as  central ckt is also saying same thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanDreamer_

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

High time cvs now start Ganga's redemption and bring her the same beautiful Ganga out of her whom we have seen before leap I refuse to believe this Ganga now is the same Ganga who was before leap  This aint the Ganga we know  I  want to see her realization , redemption for what nonsense she has uttered to Jagya  , her unfair treatment to him I want to see some good scenes on that 
you better give us that cvs 
jia i m saying this from a long time i.e. post leap esply after that FB which luked 2  me forced & illogical.
@bold i agree wid u. but oderwise i m fine wid ganga & her  actions, rxns.

jdfanBeautifulSoul_

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Of course dolly i know  Anandi is cvs darling They always cover her up with flowers so i am making a hopeless hope on that but Creatives  if are trying to portray Anandi as the  most righteous soul  most poor than it's a bad joke with viewers
Yes Ganga is only butchered with how she is treating Jagya and also in this Mannu's matter not listening to Jagya  She is butchered here This not the Ganga we know 

Ganga has not done any wrong with Anandi ji She has only shown Anandi mirror and Anandi cannot take that and ran away from BH 

Naa i don't mind Jagya even blasting Ganga for himself because it will be his pain he will unleashing so even if he blasts her for that i don't mind but he won't He will  question her on that Definitely he will 

Mannu's matter i hope it is not dragged for long that article is disturbing me Hope it is misleading and Mannu does not misunderstand Jagya Please cvs grant us this mercyCryi cannot watch Mannu misunderstanding Bapusaa 

Hoping now shivam and his nastiness . show off attitude out of Abhi's sight Abhi more clearly sees his bapusaa loves him a lot He is misunderstanding Bapusaa 

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Of course dolly i know  Anandi is cvs darling They always cover her up with flowers so i am making a hopeless hope on that but Creatives  if are trying to portray Anandi as the  most righteous soul  most poor than it's a bad joke with viewers
Yes Ganga is only butchered with how she is treating Jagya and also in this Mannu's matter not listening to Jagya  She is butchered here This not the Ganga we know 

Ganga has not done any wrong with Anandi ji She has only shown Anandi mirror and Anandi cannot take that and ran away from BH 

Naa i don't mind Jagya even blasting Ganga for himself because it will be his pain he will unleashing so even if he blasts her for that i don't mind but he won't He will  question her on that Definitely he will 

Mannu's matter i hope it is not dragged for long that article is disturbing me Hope it is misleading and Mannu does not misunderstand Jagya Please cvs grant us this mercyCryi cannot watch Mannu misunderstanding Bapusaa 

Hoping now shivam and his nastiness . show off attitude out of Abhi's sight Abhi more clearly sees his bapusaa loves him a lot He is misunderstanding Bapusaa 

faria agree wid u.but u know now i don't want any blasting btn them.bahut ho gaya. all they did 4 Aji now they shud spare it.
don't know but i hope they show him upset/angry wid J 4 time being but not hating.

i also think now shivam gone abhi will cum closer 2 his father. may b take bit of time but will happen.

i want both JaGan & their kids and  Aji & her kids story 2 b separated .bcoz in all this they r trying  2 portray Aji as sum victim & out of world goody 2 shoes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

a

I want Jagya to burst out at Ganga over her misunderstandings for him Five years he remained quiet at that but yes i want him to question her on this   What right you had How dare you 

I am sure it will happen because Ganga has not learnt  her lesson on that Jagya is reaching his last point till he stop himself so one day or the other he is going burst out at Ganga and Ganga deserves blasting from him for that

Fari i don't think Jagya will blast Ganga Thats not his character trait  neither i want that I want cvs to show how he has been He is  angry at Ganga He tried to slap her when she blamed him  but his hand stopped  because he just cannot He is extremely hurt

More than angry at her for what right you had to misunderstand me like this How dare you  He is heart broken how can you think like this for me He is hurt very badly hurt His actions show his hurt How badly he is hurt so i believe he will show his pain to her some day on that It will be an emotional scene not Jagya blasting her He will unleash his pain that he is keeping his heart for five years and still whenever she misunderstands him or remind of that he painfully stops her please don't again Please stop  

Ganga wanted him to slap her on that but she does not understand slapping her will not relieve him ,blasting her will not relieve him  Neither he is angry that he has not forgiven her if he would be angry at her he would never have talked to her but he still loves her and tries to keep her happy He is hurt very badly with her misunderstandings and needs heal from her 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanmahi12Dreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Ganga has been turned into a negative characterROFLROFLROFL
I think she has only wronged her husband and she in her heart is ashamed of that too 

but did not know she has been negative to poor Anandi ji ROFLi have never have seen planning and plotting to kick Anandi ji out 

Did not know Ganga has become negative character since she is not approving Mannu Pooja prem kahani 

or she has become negative character she is not letting poor Ratan ji meet his son 

so Ganga is a negative character ROFLROFLROFLGood one 

jdfantiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

a

I want Jagya to burst out at Ganga over her misunderstandings for him Five years he remained quiet at that but yes i want him to question her on this   What right you had How dare you 

I am sure it will happen because Ganga has not learnt  her lesson on that Jagya is reaching his last point till he stop himself so one day or the other he is going burst out at Ganga and Ganga deserves blasting from him for that

Fari i don't think Jagya will blast Ganga Thats not his character trait  neither i want that I want cvs to show how he has been He is  angry at Ganga He tried to slap her when she blamed him  but his hand stopped  because he just cannot He is extremely hurt

More than angry at her for what right you had to misunderstand me like this How dare you  He is heart broken how can you think like this for me He is hurt very badly hurt His actions show his hurt How badly he is hurt so i believe he will show his pain to her some day on that It will be an emotional scene not Jagya blasting her He will unleash his pain that he is keeping his heart for five years and still whenever she misunderstands him or remind of that he painfully stops her please don't again Please stop  

Ganga wanted him to slap her on that but she does not understand slapping her will not relieve him ,blasting her will not relieve him  Neither he is angry that he has not forgiven her if he would be angry at her he would never have talked to her but he still loves her and tries to keep her happy He is hurt very badly with her misunderstandings and needs heal from her 
yes agree sid Jagya will not blast her If he wanted to all these years he would have done that In fact Ganga too was saying same why you did not slap me , blast me 
Jagya will say something on that but i will be he will unleashing his pain , showing her the wounds she gave him He will not blast her It will be emotional scene and Ganga will realize to which extent she has hurt him 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanmahi12tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Ganga has been turned into a negative characterROFLROFLROFL
I think she has only wronged her husband and she in her heart is ashamed of that too 

but did not know she has been negative to poor Anandi ji ROFLi have never have seen planning and plotting to kick Anandi ji out 

Did not know Ganga has become negative character since she is not approving Mannu Pooja prem kahani 

or she has become negative character she is not letting poor Ratan ji meet his son 

so Ganga is a negative character ROFLROFLROFLGood one 
lol jia!
i was  also ROFLing on this.
ganga only did wrong  2J by putting false blame on him in the heat of the moment but thalso doesn't mean she did rite. she  was wrong there period even if we think J compared her  wid Aji so that made her 2 say that but still she shudn't'd said that 2 J wen she herself knew/knows that J luvs her only.
and its not called turning -ve.
rest i don't think ganga is anywhere wrong or caused any prob 2 any1.
rather i"ll say its her patience & tolerance that she tolerated her husband's Ex living under  same roof & who has so much say in house matters.  whether oders think that Ex  as frnd or adopted daughter of that house but the fact is shes EX WIFE OF HER HUSBAND.Period.
ppl r also dreaming of J blasting ganga 4 Aji leaving.

and yes ganga has bcum -ve bcoz she did all this 2 Aji.

jdfanDreamer_

Go to top