India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Future of relationships (Page 15)

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
God how many more false blames Why don't people simply say they hate Ganga and love Anandi only  but faking serial , going out of serial , putting illogical nonsense blames on Ganga just to put her down and prove their Anandi the best  is reallyThumbs DownI have to seriously hold my ears and say O God how far people can go just to put someone down  They don't realize they are going against serial  Have thrown logic out of window as well Sleepy

Ganga falling in love with Jagya was nothing wrong then how she became desperate and selfish? How many  cheap and wrong blames on her you her eternal haters can put  ? While Anandi is devi for same  people who married shiv only to fulfill mother's last wish and later pushing him away because not over from Jagya and his memories She is great woman for same people who are putting false blames on Ganga she was selfish and desperate for Jagya  God !!!!!!!

For Ganga Jagya was everything her benefactor her  friend , her guide , her mentor , she worshipped him like  a God , she used to say her devi maa came to her in form of him  she fell in love with him but when he said yes to marriage with Sanchi it hurt her because she realized she unknowingly started thinking wrong that he will be  her with forever She never dreamt of her marriage with him but she did thought a life long companionship  with him It hurt her when she realized what she was thinking  she cried and criticized herself what she was thinking but later she never cried She made herself and Mannu understand so what if Dr sahab will not be with us forever but he will be in our hearts forever with us  and people are calling her desperate for Jagya  Wah wah how much misleading serial to blame her ?

Next what blame  she was selfish for Singhs Ignoring their feelings  The family who fed her  God another false blame  Ganga has mopped floors of Badi Haveli , like a servant served  , cooked food for them , saved Gehna's life risking her own life  and people are accusing her she was selfish Only using Singhs ? Hell did she even came to this house on her own it was Dadisaa's idea and Sumitra the great was also involved in it It were Singhs who made her part of family otherwise she would be lying in the corner and she was , she was leaving the house it was Dadisaa who stopped her  Dadisaa said to her we gave you so much love and this respect you have for us you are leaving us , i will never talk to you ever  , will never forgive you if you left and Ganga said to her no Dadisaa i love you a lot please don't be angry with me .  Dadisaa asked her then give me promise you wont leave me ever  then Ganga stopped and even then she served them a like a servant Day and night served them  

When Jagya was attacked bu goons  Ganga clearly blamed her self and asked him not to help her This has put his life in danger  she even begged to him to leave her His life is more important for him than anything else but Jagya asked her to stop talking this nonsense and stop blaming herself She cannot stop him from doing what is right 

When Haveli was under attack Dadisaa took promise from Ganga she will never come out  Ganga broke promise For her Singhs lives was more important for her she came down and gave ,Mannu to Ratan Singh and Ganga did not even wait for a night when she realized her presence became so much dangerous for Singhs she left 

Singhs were the only family she has ever known Leaving them was painful for her thats why she cried but calling her selfish she ignored the feelings for this family God what false blames on her Ganga could die for them She risked her own life Had Basant not arrived on time  Ganga would be dead by now because she saved Gehna and put her life in danger and people are calling her selfish 

Ganga came between Sanchi and Jagya .. Deadwhat nonsense when she came between them ?  Ganga came in Jagya's life much before Sanchi devi  Ganga and her child Mannu brought peace , joy and happiness in Jagya's life , he used to be happy in their company  Ganga made him believe in his goodness , Ganga made him  move on from his past for which he was constantly beating himself He was so harsh on himself , cruel to himself , he denied himself from all happiness all life  Ganga and innocent Mannu brought him towards it and Jagya fell for Ganga and he realized that when she went away from him  He was searching her and Mannu all around He said i never realized before they became such important part of my life  Sanchi on contrary was suffocating him with her obsession  Jagya pretty clearly said to Anandi Sanchi's way of loving gives me pain I am suffocating from inside  i want peace in my life True love not this madness and obsession on name on love ...and who won't think same for Sanchi ? Sanchi was clearly obsessed and just wanted to own Jagya  Sanchi lost Jagya because of her acts and people are blaming Ganga she came between Jagya and SanchiSilly  Jagya when broke with Sanchi he had no plan to marry Ganga neither Ganga had thoughts in her dreams he will marry her Jagya married in heat of emotions when his mother kicked Ganga out and Jagya could not afford to lose her and Ganga was shocked for a moment when he filled her maang but later she did say to Jagya your family has problems with me not with you I don't want to break you with your family You can go back to them i will never complain to you but its Jagya who stood by his choice and said to her we will convince them 

people are saying Ganga tried to be like Anandi it was a put off ... Lol when Ganga tried to be like Anandi Didn't know if someone is sweet and caring , loving she is trying to be like Anandi because these traits are birth right of AnandiSillyits Dadisaa who compare her to be with Anandi every now and then otherwise people can tell me when Ganga tried to like Anandi ?SillyGanga was trying to be like Anandi when she saved Singhs from fraud proposal of Kanchan  Dadisaa started her Anandi jaa[ she is like my Anandi or Ganga was trying to be like Anandi when she said Dadisaa i will read newspaper for you since your eyesight is weak and Dadisaa said she is  like my Anandi Anandi used to read geeta for me  Dadisaa compares her with Anandi while Ganga does not eevn know what what Anandi the great used to do that people are making her she tried to be like AnandiDead

Right now Ganga is wrong to Jagya but don\t know why she should be worshipping Anandi devi to push her leg in JaGan matters thinking Ganga's husband listen to her more than his wife Sillyor Anandi devi goes on and make decision for Mannu without asking JaGan even for once Ganga should worship her for that  Anandi is coming between JaGan and their kids while her concern should be Dadisaa only 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Uber-violatory comments, hence topic closed. Violators to receive a direct warning level raise.

Balika Vadhu Forum DT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_Shinya

Go to top