Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein -

Proof that things can always get stupider.

Proof that a strong ensemble cast & leads can make 🀬 almost semi bearable.

Proof that laziness & greed are the best.

Proof that bakwaas reigns supreme.

Proof that viewers can be constantly disappointed.

Proof that Indian TV makers think bechari women & pitiful men are worth watching.

Proof that CVs should not have the word creative in their title - because instead of using a simple track to re-establish the show in the male lead's absense...they decide to go for messy khachra that will definitely further botch characters & fail in execution & conclusions.

Thank God even though I'm essentially a TRP Aunty, I watch online...so they get nothing from me.Edited by krishy13 - 8 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is me after every episode.

Thank God I don't watch it thanks to LU thread! My half an hour gets spared! πŸ˜† 🀣

This is my reaction to cvs :
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: appuss

This deserves a separate post Gan becoz if she is really a representative of CVs then old YHM is never gonna comeback and it is going from bad to worse.

This post is pretty good..if the CVs honestly want feedback Anju. Rest I haven't watched any episode post confession...other than the phone convo (I watched after reading Tanvi's post) ..but I visit the forum and get the gist πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I dont need to read LU or WU even😳
ananya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arre kuch nahi... CVs just don't know what else will work apart from divan/ishra..so they are trying out multiple tracks... Once KP resumes shoot the CVs will forget half of these things just like romi-sarika, rains track etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krishy13

Thank God even though I'm essentially a TRP Aunty, I watch online...so they get nothing from me.

Krishy remember our TRP Aunty discussion? πŸ˜†

Edited by -Gan- - 8 years ago
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krishy13

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein -

Proof that things can always get stupider.

Proof that a strong ensemble cast & leads can make 🀬 almost semi bearable.

Proof that laziness & greed are the best.

Proof that bakwaas reigns supreme.

Proof that viewers can be constantly disappointed.

Proof that Indian TV makers think bechari women & pitiful men are worth watching.

Proof that CVs should not have the word creative in their title - because instead of using a simple track to re-establish the show in the male lead's absense...they decide to go for messy khachra that will definitely further botch characters & fail in execution & conclusions.

Thank God even though I'm essentially a TRP Aunty, I watch online...so they get nothing from me.

CVs r too lazy to use their brain or they lost the one they had.

A probable messenger of CV said their product is the BEST🀣
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jodi's:-D
what we expect from yhm cv's.
Our prediction always be wrong from starting point.what they showed us about jodi's.
Ashok -shagun
mimi
romika
at last what they showed us?
1.Asmi jodi,most of forum people loved asmi jodi.The jodi end up with rape,etc..
2.minky jodi,never expected jodi.brother and sister marriage we got from cv's chi.
3.Romika jodi end up with some issues blah blah blah..now they are patchuping romi and mihika.
How mihika accept romi?i didn't get that.what about sarika?
Romi also did lots of mistakes.whats the difference B/w romi and ashok?

4.simbu jodi,never expected.brother and sister relationship chi cv's.Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gan-

Krishy remember out TRP Aunty discussion? πŸ˜†

*air five*

I tried denying the reality for a while but I still watch/keep up but stay as mindless as possible...because once I start thinking my BP raises or I feel horrified at myself! πŸ˜†

But given my Desi TV history - I watch shows on & off & until YHM, never got really invested...sounds like some of the TRP Aunty characteristics...so I just accepted it...if not now, then one day I will likely join their powerful leagues πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜•

Thank Bhagvan though I have other viewing & reading options to keep my brain intact!
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: .TIA.

SUBBU N SIMMI IS JUST A BIG NOOO. 

IT CANNOT BE HAPPENING. HOW CAN A MOTHER WANT HER DAUGHTER HOOKED UP WITH HER OWN DIL EX. How πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Absurdity n ridiculousness to the core πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
CALLING FOR DAMAGE CONTROL...NOW πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Cvs...this is not a "MESSY TRACK " it's a sick n downright disgusting thought πŸ˜‘

Agree yaar!!!

To CVs
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

This is me after every episode.

Thank God I don't watch it thanks to LU thread! My half an hour gets spared! πŸ˜† 🀣

This is my reaction to cvs :