Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

WHAT NEXT!!! R U GUYS CONFUSED??? LIKE ME??

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hey guys!!! Smile after watching todays episode im really confused thinking about the future!!! what could be next?? so heres a bit of what i am thinking!!!
DEVYANI AND NEIL-
for devyani and neil i think devyani will be hurt but neil will be dragged towards her in guilt and will start feeling for her all over again! devyani will keep ignoring him and i think she will be made fun off in the society but at that time neil will support her and stand by her devyani might at first ignore him but gradually and very slowly aand steadily their friendship will grow again with each others liking towards one and other wil also start developing!!! with devyani's boss entering(if the cvs bring him) there would be a realisation track for devil about their love!!Smile
AASTHA ROHAN AND ALKA!!-
i hope aastha creates a lot of indirect trouble to the ji ji couple coz they really dont seem to be that intelligent to escape from her plottings!!! with the innocent like expression on her face aastha has the capability of creating rift between alhan and finally our badla will be taken by astha!!! so i support astha here!!! just being super one sided because they hadnt supported anuraj during annulment and many more stuff!!Confused  i am feeling bad to be biased but i cant help it im really sorry to hurt alhan fans!!!Smile
SAREEN SHASTRI AND PIYA- FOR ME THEY R JUST A PIECE OF SIDE ROLES!!! basically their role is to just stand and get screen space with sareen telling nahi fauji samjho yeh woh!!! and shastri ji giving expression of hurt and anger on neil and piya as usual she is a water supplier by crying alway!!!Cry  stil i will be happy if the cvs atleast shift some focus on piya as she is also one of the lead roles and one of the shatri sisters!!!!;Smile
ANUSHKA AND RAJAT- basically with the on going pooja drama it seems like minty and rajat's fight is  never ending so i think finally rajat might take the big step to leave sareen house and shift to someother place!!! ( as for my family my dad was forced to go out of the family to become independent and lead his own married family life) so i dont think there is anything wrong in rajat leaving shastri house just for a while still keeping in touch with the family like this anuraj can gain their privacy and can be away from dramas  for sometime atleast i think all the viewers are waiting for rajat and anu to leave sareen house!!!Smile
KAJAL MINTY LEELA!!- so as anuraj leave sareen house kajal will get a free hand to plan and trap minty and get her all the property(idk seriously what property they r talking about) leela maasi will also supprt her in what kajal does!! and meanwhile when devil story will reach the realisation track kajal will blurt out that its neils bachcha!!! so here neil will be left confused not knowing what has happened and dev will yet again be dejected !!! kajal will get the property under her bachchas name saying that her child is the frist waaris of sareen khaandaan!!!Confused 

this is what i feel will happen pls do tell me what do u guys feel about the future of shastri sisters!!!Smile hope to c something new in our serial!!!Big smile i want u guys to drop in and be active in discussing the future trackSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeappuaksManan_love123shreepatil.awida

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Shri agree with all your analysis. Want anuraj to leave . Minty to suffer at the hands of kaajal and finally for Anu and rajat to help the family get rid of kaajal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeeawida

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Ur each n every word superb kaash same aisa hi ho 

shrividhyaawida

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I wish anuraj leave sareen house per CVS to hamare sunega hi nahi Jo hum sochte hai uska ulta kerta hai cvs Dead

Edited by hanii_0 - 09 May 2015 at 9:24am

shrividhyaawida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Shri agree with all your analysis. Want anuraj to leave . Minty to suffer at the hands of kaajal and finally for Anu and rajat to help the family get rid of kaajal.
haan its been long since rajat had borne minty though this time without minty's knowledge of her mistake but i reaally want him to leave the house!!!Confused 
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanii_0

I wish anuraj leave sareen house per CVS to hamare sunega hi nahi Jo hum sochte hai uska ulta kerta hai cvs Dead
haan hani even i dont think anuraj will leave but if i think according to radhika's post i feel if anuraj leaves it will be nice!!!Confusedwhat to do v are greedy for anuraj!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Wonderful post. 
I like the way your mind works Shri, Coz it seems like  you are reading cvs' minds very well. I think many of your predictions will come true, except that of AnuRaj leaving Sareen's house.LOL How can cvs be this merciful, and end torturing us so easy?Big smile

This part cracked me up, it seems like a line from an old Indian movie:ROFL
kajal will get the property under her bachchas name saying that her child is the frist waaris of sareen khaandaan!!!Confused 

hanii_0shrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Wonderful post. 
I like the way your mind works Shri, Coz it seems like  you are reading cvs' minds very well. I think many of your predictions will come true, except that of AnuRaj leaving Sareen's house.LOL How can cvs be this merciful, and end torturing us so easy?Big smile

This part cracked me up, it seems like a line from an old Indian movie:ROFL
kajal will get the property under her bachchas name saying that her child is the frist waaris of sareen khaandaan!!!Confused 
according to me also awida dii!!asking for anurj leaving the house will be too m uch from the cvs!!!LOLLOL but i really try to put myself in the cvs place and plan a serial out!!! thast how mh mind works and glad u found that out!!!Wink
i am very happy to crack u!!!Big smile and i really think thats what kajals step gonna be tooConfused

Go to top