Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --PriyaRay--

^^
Track hasn't started yet per se , better wait for the clearer picture.
And the track will be messy, can't help it.
The outcome will be surprisingly sweet. 
Good night :)

I remember Before start of Kids Swap drama...you had mentioned that there will be new Beginning...
And we all saw how Pathetically you guys ended that Track , I saw a complete unrecognizable Husband-Wife , complete MESS.

Honestly YHM pot Mani Track have just been slipping down in quality Graph , TRP might have raised bt Qulity have been decreased . Thou Mani Track ruined everything atleast Emotions in that Track esp from Raman was played out Fabulously ...post that Track You guys ridiculed every emotion in that track .

You Product which once was BEST now Is nothing but a CRAP.
You ppl might have got the desired TRP's , bt I see no difference in YHM n other serials played out on Television .
You guys ruined one Best Male Character on Television.

And Frankly , I don't expect anything from you guys now , NOTHING .
Not even a Reformation in Raman , because I have accepted whom I Loved is no more a part of this Serial and current Raman can no where come close to him . 

Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

what is left to mess this ex-beautiful show ? they have ruined lead characters so pathetically and damage is done beyond repair 

"track will be messy, can't help it' is not an excuse, atleast professional creatives don't give it...ask me, i am an vfx artist working in an hollywood vfx studio, and there is no excuse given as 'can't help it' if the director have some demands, we have to get the result and that too as realistic as possible, since you know how much hollywood is adamant about good vfx...

so this sentence coming from the professional cv's is not so good...

and if the outcome only matters, then we might as well, watch only the end of the track...
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it was disaster they made joke of male feelings 3 times continuously at the end of 3 each tracks. mani track, Singapore track and then kids swapping track when he saw dead bodies and next day he was like nothing happened , just his mistake was glorified to get sympathy for female lead ,  highlight just HER feelings, and her biggest wrong deeds were swapped under carpet.   the torture HE  went through was blown in thin air in every track when track culminated .   Edited by Colt.Pixy - 8 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sonam kapoor gives strong competition to wet cardboard in wooden expressions and non acting
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

it was disaster they made joke of male feelings 3 times continuously at the end of 3 each tracks. mani track, Singapore track and then kids swapping track when he saw dead bodies and next day he was like nothing happened , just his mistake was glorified to get sympathy for female lead ,  highlight just HER feelings, and her biggest wrong deeds were swapped under carpet.   the torture HE  went through was blown in thin air in every track when track culminated .  

Zener , the way these people have made fun of Raman n his Feelings...Is PATHETIC to the Core. I have lost all my hopes from this Serial . For them Raman is only needed to ask for Forgiveness , do Mistakes and ofcourse for Romance to keep crowd hormones Popping . 

Its the only Female lead that matters to them . 
I wish they show Rman DEAD , atleast by that my last connect with this Serial will go  .

I just keep no expectations from this show , the big big words said during Kids swapping drama..."New Beginning"..."New Start"...yada yada yada...we all witnessed what It turned out to be .
I say stop this promotion and do  some concrete to win back audience , or is it that they themselves know the track result hence come here and promote it to keep audience glued.

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Sonam kapoor gives strong competition to wet cardboard in wooden expressions and non acting

And her Dance is sooo Awkward...😆.

watching Dolly ki Doli..???😆
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: RollingStones

And her Dance is sooo Awkward...😆.

watching Dolly ki Doli..???😆

DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Badhai ho...SimBu is almost official now. ðŸ¤¢
Apparently Ishita gave her blessing too. 😆
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

Badhai ho...SimBu is almost official now.🤢

Wah

Awesome
Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

Badhai ho...SimBu is almost official now. ðŸ¤¢

Mata Rani ne apna Aashirwaad de diyaa...

Badhai ho...Mithayian baato...😆