-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by deek_210

@Deeksha Why would Dolly wait till Nisha gains consciousness? IF Kabir saw Sumit...or knew Nisha was following Sumit...He would definitely tell that..and Dolly can't keep silent even after that.
Ya but I'm just guessing coz 24hrs will b over by then na..n gf seems to b missing logic in everything..m sooo damn irritated ..I wanna slap everyone -_-
Dolly ka pata nhi yaar.. But nisha accident definitely is to delay truth warna why they ll do it out a d blue
N nisha is hurt in d neck area ..actually a part of brain..which is d memory area is there if m not wrong :p oh god I just hope CVS don't show memory loss like rema predicted lol

Memory loss would be too much to handle yar...May be she would forget that Sumit was there in the building? Confused I don't know. I really hope no amnesia...And even if she gets...She has to forget both Kabir and Viraj...LOL 
I agree with this.LOL
Then there's no fight over that issue.LOL
second that ...no fight at all LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by deek_210

@Deeksha Why would Dolly wait till Nisha gains consciousness? IF Kabir saw Sumit...or knew Nisha was following Sumit...He would definitely tell that..and Dolly can't keep silent even after that.
Ya but I'm just guessing coz 24hrs will b over by then na..n gf seems to b missing logic in everything..m sooo damn irritated ..I wanna slap everyone -_-
Dolly ka pata nhi yaar.. But nisha accident definitely is to delay truth warna why they ll do it out a d blue
N nisha is hurt in d neck area ..actually a part of brain..which is d memory area is there if m not wrong :p oh god I just hope CVS don't show memory loss like rema predicted lol

Memory loss would be too much to handle yar...May be she would forget that Sumit was there in the building? Confused I don't know. I really hope no amnesia...And even if she gets...She has to forget both Kabir and Viraj...LOL 
if she gets back to her pre la days what will be her reaction to her marriage??? wont she be confused?? actually that will be interesting as RL will know why nisha is reacting like that but nisha will not know that RL know about pilani. it would be interesting to see how RL handle her . i would love if rL themselves take nisha to counselling session and help her overcome pilani again. panic attacks and nightmares can be back too LOL

All I can say is KUCH BHI...Ouch CVs are hell bent in showing just KNV...RL toh...I don't see them in this track at all...Confused It would be interesting of course...but I don't think CVs would ever involve RL back strongly in Nisha's life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Ramesh did try to talk with Dadaji though, but Dadaji cut him off. He is too shocked to handle the situation. He doesn't know to believe Nisha or not I feel. Even in today's episode when Dolly said, when trusts breaks, you feel a lot of fear. I guess Ramesh is feeling the same now. He doesn't know KN equation. What if he thinks Nisha is putting her life in jeopardy for Kabir, not knowing anything about him? 

Vimla...I did feel she felt Dolly was lying, because Nisha would never be so sure? Let's see if she questions Dolly. But Dolly has to answer cousins now. What will she tell them? I pray she tells Ramy...that would give him the boost. Lakshmi has to come back, for our Ramy to come back.
i think ramy was so hurt that he wasnot able to understand what was happening. he is still in cm shock and then this bedhakal thing. when ramy was watchingnisha pleading dolly i thought ki he was thinking about her being alone. he always feared that nisha will be left alone and now when even her cousins left her he seemed shocked.

dolly today proved that she is viren ki beti Angry

i just hope sukku discusses about the video to ramy and he remembers the black bag.

caller123Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lgr007

i am pitying dolly now not for her condition...but for her incapability to stand up for right like Nisha...terrace scene just flashed infront of me when i saw the last part of epi

Dolly could have been grateful this time. She cared for V2 but not for Nisha's life? Even after bedakal threat she kept quiet...Ouch Not happy.
i was disappointed when dolly kept quiet even after bedhakal. i would not be surprised if she keeps quiet after sumit pushes nisha too. i have lost faith in her now.Ouch

She just said she wouldn't side Sumit if he is wrong...How can Saurav seeing her- that pic can be a reason for blackmail? She isn't wrong at all...Angry It's all Viren's fault here. Hope he regrets big time at least now.

after all the strong woman act she gave Sumit, i cant believe she is doing this...

you guys know what...i dont want dolly to do anything abt FJ, KN can do it themselves...they dont need anyone's help

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Ramesh did try to talk with Dadaji though, but Dadaji cut him off. He is too shocked to handle the situation. He doesn't know to believe Nisha or not I feel. Even in today's episode when Dolly said, when trusts breaks, you feel a lot of fear. I guess Ramesh is feeling the same now. He doesn't know KN equation. What if he thinks Nisha is putting her life in jeopardy for Kabir, not knowing anything about him? 

Vimla...I did feel she felt Dolly was lying, because Nisha would never be so sure? Let's see if she questions Dolly. But Dolly has to answer cousins now. What will she tell them? I pray she tells Ramy...that would give him the boost. Lakshmi has to come back, for our Ramy to come back.
i think ramy was so hurt that he wasnot able to understand what was happening. he is still in cm shock and then this bedhakal thing. when ramy was watchingnisha pleading dolly i thought ki he was thinking about her being alone. he always feared that nisha will be left alone and now when even her cousins left her he seemed shocked.

i just hope sukku discusses about the video to ramy and he remembers the black bag.

Exactly. His fears came true. When she needed her cousin the most, no body was with her. Also...again..What could he have said? It would have made no difference as he would have been silenced. I thought he didn't have the himmat to even talk with Nisha. I loved the way Nisha looked at Ramy with guilt. I was at least happy that Ramy still hasn't lost complete trust in her. 

Yep..and now Viren going to blast Ramy would be great to make him feel more guilty later. 

Yes. Cousins have to talk with Ramy and tell what they had found and about the black bag. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged

i am pitying dolly now not for her condition...but for her incapability to stand up for right like Nisha...terrace scene just flashed infront of me when i saw the last part of epi

Dolly could have been grateful this time. She cared for V2 but not for Nisha's life? Even after bedakal threat she kept quiet...Ouch Not happy.
i was disappointed when dolly kept quiet even after bedhakal. i would not be surprised if she keeps quiet after sumit pushes nisha too. i have lost faith in her now.Ouch

She just said she wouldn't side Sumit if he is wrong...How can Saurav seeing her- that pic can be a reason for blackmail? She isn't wrong at all...Angry It's all Viren's fault here. Hope he regrets big time at least now.

after all the strong woman act she gave Sumit, i cant believe she is doing this...

you guys know what...i dont want dolly to do anything abt FJ, KN can do it themselves...they dont need anyone's help

I don't think there is a deadline now. Dadaji didn't mention that. 

Yes. Dolly should be kept aside now. I don't want her involved anymore, unless she turns a spy and gives information to KN- double crosses Sumit.
caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged

I too think that Ramy is too upset to support Nisha now.
I agree Dolly proved that she is Viren ki beti.Angry
After Nisha gets injured everything would be difficult for Kabir. If Ramy understands Kwhat really happened then it's good other wise he'll blame Kabir and others too except cousins and Kabir feel alone.

deek_210Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
But i dont get how not even one of the Family thinks its odd that Nisha asks Dolly for the proof...and Dolly was so tensed...dont they have brains seriously ...why wud Nisha even say that just to make a fool out of herself

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210caller123Shwets1502

Go to top