Moments of the day - 9/5 (Page 22)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

There won't be any problems with Dolly LS for sure. 
BP after Nisha's accident? Hopefully it would be some minor injuries and she would be home soon. Would love if she is taken to GH. 

And then FJ continues? Stretching beyond limit.
but utne upar e she is falling yaar minor iinjuries??? oh how can i forget about the magic cream with phoenix ke tearsD'oh

In case major...then FJ would be paused and Nisha would take weeks to recover. Then it would be completely KN with no problems actually. 
yep and she was falling on the mittiki dher nna. sohopefully utna seriousnahihoga. but fracture toh banta hai. LOL and fracture cannot be cured with magic cream too.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I think it would be just shock and minor injuries... And she would be good to go immediately...by the way MFD can be back...lol 
Hopefully Lakshmi and Dadi are back...I can't see Vimla's expressions for all this...lol Her shots/expressions are taken separately and it looks strange...lol
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged

I think it would be just shock and minor injuries... And she would be good to go immediately...by the way MFD can be back...lol 
Hopefully Lakshmi and Dadi are back...I can't see Vimla's expressions for all this...lol Her shots/expressions are taken separately and it looks strange...lol
after i saw the scene i was thinking about mfd only. mfd ka pehla succesful operation.ROFL

i cant see vimla crying anymore yaar. the actress cries well but seeing the character bahoing ganga jamuna on small small things is irritating me. 

sukku be ready with ur bat fro sumit jeeju LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged

after i saw the scene i was thinking about mfd only. mfd ka pehla succesful operation.ROFL

i cant see vimla crying anymore yaar. the actress cries well but seeing the character bahoing ganga jamuna on small small things is irritating me. 

Vimla always crying is irritating. In the scene between V2 and Dolly...she gave shocked expressions pretty badly...lol 

Yes. Sukku be ready with bat...also Bunty...lol 

Wonder how Nisha and Sumit reach that building...hopefully to running on the roads...and how does Viraj reach there? This track becoming a KNV one isn't something that is good actually. Cousins should be there more.

smileeeeTeogapi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lgr007

Kahan ki meri beti...After this its going to be KN...Confused
Wonder if Viraj would see Kabir's genuine concern...

I don't think Ramy is going to be involved in this track at all.

True dii...
Its going to be meri nishu...meri biwi...and evryone else including Ramesh is gonna stand there crying
tumhara idea bhi chura liya lakshmi.LOLcase karo cvs pe.Wink
i just hope they do not show nisha having amnesia. even if she has she should become nishu bro and should neither viraj nor kabir. then they will get a dose of the Real Nisha Gangwal.Wink

Aur ideas mat de CVs ko ..dii...i cant take amnesia drama...probably they wud make Nisha think she is in love with Viraj...if amnesia drama happen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210TeogapiShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Vimla always crying is irritating. In the scene between V2 and Dolly...she gave shocked expressions pretty badly...lol 

Yes. Sukku be ready with bat...also Bunty...lol 

Wonder how Nisha and Sumit reach that building...hopefully to running on the roads...and how does Viraj reach there? This track becoming a KNV one isn't something that is good actually. Cousins should be there more.
did u notice aneri said mujhe khoodna pada?? i am confused coz of that line. Confused
vimla is so whinny and partial. i like lakshmi crying more  but i think we will get ramy crying here Wink

maybe sumit has called his buyer there to sell of the rj and kn follow sumit??? while retriving the jewels sumit seees nisha???

sukku with bat bunty with ball and they will play cricket in icu along with mfd.ROFL

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Kahan ki meri beti...After this its going to be KN...Confused
Wonder if Viraj would see Kabir's genuine concern...

I don't think Ramy is going to be involved in this track at all.

True dii...
Its going to be meri nishu...meri biwi...and evryone else including Ramesh is gonna stand there crying
tumhara idea bhi chura liya lakshmi.LOLcase karo cvs pe.Wink
i just hope they do not show nisha having amnesia. even if she has she should become nishu bro and should neither viraj nor kabir. then they will get a dose of the Real Nisha Gangwal.Wink

Aur ideas mat de CVs ko ..dii...i cant take amnesia drama...probably they wud make Nisha think she is in love with Viraj...if amnesia drama happen
@bold: thats why i said she should not recognise both viraj and kabir.  ramy can be carefull enough here andnot send nisha back to la or a tripROFL

-Ila-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
So Aneri says Nisha jumped? :s 
Ramy crying...He has been for the past 2 days...so its going to be nothing new...Hopefully Lakshmi comes back yar...Bechara..he needs her now. 

KN following...then why did Kabir arrive late? Also shouldn't cousins be with Nisha? This is going to be heroic yar. 

Yeah..playing cricket would be nice...lol Ramy can umpire also...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teogapi

Go to top