Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 9/5 - Page 8

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Rema From the first scene, do you feel Ramesh doesn't trust KN or believes KN is behind FJ? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

VV has to use it on Nisha...and get to know that she has indeed moved on and loves Kabir...😆

so true...somehow VV shud know the truth abt nishu's feelings...i h8 that he's in the dark.
only if vv gets to know the truth b its too late, can we expect some kind of rajbir bond in LT
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@sooperfan Don't worry...We have 24 hour deadline coming up na...So that would be 24 days in NAUC...😆

@Rema So the one hour missing footage is not on Kabir's birthday but the first time Sumit switched jewels? 😕 But timing is wrong again then? And shouldn't Kabir remember Sumit behaving weird that day and check that time? He said that to Saurav also. 

@diyah SV is Samoohik Vivah...and LT is Lineage Track.

they are confusing us too much. why did they check different days in the footage?? if its indeedthe same day then kabir should not be there na at 11 and they should have seen saurav being trapped.😆
Teogapi thumbnail

But he can give it to Nisha with Viraj around...😆😆

haan he should give that to nisha in viraj's presence. ðŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema From the first scene, do you feel Ramesh doesn't trust KN or believes KN is behind FJ? 😕

i felt as if he was not concerned about FJ at all.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

i felt as if he was not concerned about FJ at all.😆

That's exactly what I felt...😆 That FJ isn't in his mind at all... Not even police threat has affected his mind. He is stuck with Nisha's betrayal. Hopefully bedakal snaps him back to reality. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema And Saurav is roaming in GH from the morning? 😕😆 And sorry night main hi bol sakta hai kya? 😆 
And Rupan doesn't care Jwala is out? 
Teogapi thumbnail

That's exactly what I felt...😆 That FJ isn't in his mind at all... Not even police threat has affected his mind. He is stuck with Nisha's betrayal. Hopefully bedakal snaps him back to reality. 

he is not concered with fj coz he haas is music classes for his rozi roti na??😆
i will not be surprised if he thinks moren are behind fj and are framing kabir as they used to frame him. bechare is in shock.🤣

he has to be back with bedhakal thing. ijust hope dadaji indeed tells that.😆
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema And Saurav is roaming in GH from the morning? 😕😆 And sorry night main hi bol sakta hai kya? 😆 

And Rupan doesn't care Jwala is out? 

nahi yaar. saurav wnet tohishouse khanna khake wapas agaya. maybe he was back to take his bag.😆

rupan ko pata hi nahi hoga ki jwalu is out. remember kirti incident na??😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

he is not concered with fj coz he haas is music classes for his rozi roti na??😆

i will not be surprised if he thinks moren are behind fj and are framing kabir as they used to frame him. bechare is in shock.🤣

he has to be back with bedhakal thing. ijust hope dadaji indeed tells that.😆

Haha...True. And he is going to regret telling Dadaji that he has to be strong for the family. THADAM! Bedakal threat on Nisha...🤣 I think that's coming as Aneri said it and she hasn't been wrong..😆

I never thought Ramy would be this shocked. It's like his life has stopped at CM confrontation itself and he doesn't remember what happened after that...😆😆 

Father-Son struggling without their wives...and at last talking to each other itself...Dadi would be thanking bhagwaan..😆