Moments of the day - 9/5 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Which one hour was missing? πŸ˜•
Sumit switched the jewels in the night right? If that's the hour they are searching...how come Kabir is there in the WH at 11.30? Wasn't he at the birthday? 

Shouldn't they have seen Saurav also then? 

Smartphones are used only by the villains. 

I think Dolly would realise that Sumit has taken off the jewels and hence would side him to know the real place. When NAUC tell about the black bag, that can strike Ramesh- though I don't know how that would be of use. 

Wouldn't Rukma say she saw Sumit in the mandir? 
sulee hour was missing i think coz kabir was in the same tshirt. i dont know why they were seeing the footage of another day in mr baja's camera footage. so many bloopers during that scene.πŸ˜†
But the best part was Dadaji and Ramesh's. Dadaji- whatever bad decisions he could have taken- he doesn't deserve to see and meet such situations. Saurav and Kabir have betrayed him- according to him. His respect is lost, he doubts himself now. Loved the way Ramesh said it has to be Dadaji who has to stay strong for the family. This father-son duo always confuses me...πŸ˜† But it's such a sweet and unusual bond. Both of them not having their wives by their side, struggling to voice out their thoughts..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mehrana

Yes...but expecting KNAUC to take care of such minute details is expecting too muchπŸ˜†. They should have taken an account of the footage of one week. I mean someone who read even a children's crime book should know that, even if common sense isn't there. They just checked the footage for one day and also for very specific hours.

I also pick mfd...there's just something about his voiceπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

But if Sumit doesn't use the pic to get Dolly on his side, what will he do with it if he goes to prison eventually?

hpurs nahi minutes. why couldnt they rewind the bit and see sumit entering. they should have seen the sulee day too coz then they could have seen leela and her chamkili saree.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Teogapi

sulee hour was missing i think coz kabir was in the same tshirt. i dont know why they were seeing the footage of another day in mr baja's camera footage. so many bloopers during that scene.πŸ˜†

So in the WH, they see the footage where Sumit makes the first switch of FJ? And from Mr. Bajaj's they see the birthday night footage? 

And also...when they pause the video...should the timer also pause? 🀣 
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

what is mfd?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
mutual fund doctor. the one who treated dj. the way he used to speak was like mutual fund adv πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Teogapi

hpurs nahi minutes. why couldnt they rewind the bit and see sumit entering. they should have seen the sulee day too coz then they could have seen leela and her chamkili saree.πŸ˜†

Exactly. They should have checked more footages to see when and all Sumit entered the WH. 

Which one hour was missing? πŸ˜•
Sumit switched the jewels in the night right? If that's the hour they are searching...how come Kabir is there in the WH at 11.30? Wasn't he at the birthday? 

Shouldn't they have seen Saurav also then? 

Smartphones are used only by the villains. 

I think Dolly would realise that Sumit has taken off the jewels and hence would side him to know the real place. When NAUC tell about the black bag, that can strike Ramesh- though I don't know how that would be of use. 

Wouldn't Rukma say she saw Sumit in the mandir? 

I assumed that the missing hour was from Sumit's bday. But if the footage is from bday Kabir cannot be there are 11.30. Did you notice the time when Kabir was in the footage, I didn't pay much attention.

Yes, Saurav stuck there should be in the footage because only an hour's footage is missing not the entire night's. I don't get it!

Hmmm...I guess Dolly will side with Sumit to know where he kept the bag. Oh, yup, Ramesh will probably remember about it after Nisha starts screaming and shouting black bag this and black bag that...

I guess Rukma would go to Ramy and tell him that or maybe the cousins.

So they wake up Dolly from sleep and then search? Sumit wouldn't know? Does Dolly suspect Sumit then or trusts Kabir? Shouldn't someone stand guard while seniors are brought in?
involving dolly was a bit blah. already she is in problem involving her will aggravate her problem even more.

So in the WH, they see the footage where Sumit makes the first switch of FJ? And from Mr. Bajaj's they see the birthday night footage? 

And also...when they pause the video...should the timer also pause? 🀣 
i am actually confused. kabir was wearing the tshirt onhis bday na?? sulee mein what did he wear??πŸ˜†

But the best part was Dadaji and Ramesh's. Dadaji- whatever bad decisions he could have taken- he doesn't deserve to see and meet such situations. Saurav and Kabir have betrayed him- according to him. His respect is lost, he doubts himself now. Loved the way Ramesh said it has to be Dadaji who has to stay strong for the family. This father-son duo always confuses me...πŸ˜† But it's such a sweet and unusual bond. Both of them not having their wives by their side, struggling to voice out their thoughts..πŸ˜†

that seen was kinda funny for me.
dadaji was like i couldnt understand my own family...he realizes now...and even now he doesnt get it that ramy is on that listπŸ˜†