Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BigBoss - After Party pg 64 COMPLETED (Page 32)

arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Part 6

Eliminations!!

The audience cheered as Armaan came onto the stage, his brightening appearance made the stage even more magnificent...

"Welcome to Big Brother India...the second week of the season is coming to an end...we have noticed some changes within the house and also some unity between the groups" Armaan announced, "Let's head inside to meet the houseguests and see how they are feeling!"

The houseguests were seated on the couches while Nandini, Taani and Samrath sat between them on the two chairs, Armaan appeared on the screen and they all cheered.

"Hello Houseguests...!" Armaan greeted them... they replied enthusiastically.

"What a week it has been... so much has happened... let's start with Mukti..."

Mukti looked up and smiled at Armaan.

"Mukti what happened?" Armaan asked.

"Umm Armaan... what can I say I think Nandini is really sweet and all but telling the truth in a game like this can go two ways... one the person will appreciate it and move on or the other way it will blow up in your face... like it did happen..." Mukti said.

"True... Nandini how do you feel?" Armaan asked.

"Hey Armaan... like Mukti said... actually I kind of panicked when Manik asked me to be in an alliance with him... this kind of scared me because I knew what happened to Rey last year when he lied to both of the alliances... that was the only thing going through my mind... so I guess it kind of slipped and I told Manik... I really regret telling him..." Nandini said.

"Well I hope that mistake does not evict you this week..." Armaan said kindly.

"Moving on to the MVP nomination Samrath dude... how did you become nominated?" Armaan asked cheekily.

"Hey Armaan... I honestly believe that Abhi is the MVP and he is hiding it from everyone..." Samrath started.

"How many times do I have to tell I was not the MVP..." Abhi said laughing a little.

"I think that was why I have been nominated... I don't think anyone else would nominate me..." Samrath finished.

"Hmm this twist definitely plays with your head..." Armaan said.

Everyone agreed.

"Okay time to save one contestant..." Armaan said.

The three contestants sat up nervously.

"The name that I am about to say... that person is saved..." Armaan said building up the tension...

"Nandini you are safe..." Armaan said.

Nandini was really happy; she hugged Taani and then got up to sit with the rest of the houseguests leaving Samrath and Taani on the couch...

"Okay houseguests I will be back in a little while to evict either Taani or Samrath..." Armaan said leaving the houseguests...

Back on stage

"Let's have a look at what happened after the Veto ceremony..." Armaan said.

After Veto Ceremony...

Everyone got up to meet to nominated houseguests Samrath, Taani and Nandini...

"You know what Mukti you were right... some guys in this house are soo scared of girls they think of them of a threat... that's why their putting them up..." Nandini said a little too loudly so that Manik could hear...

"Forget it Nandini everyone is going to get what they deserve..." Mukti added; glad that Nandini was showing confidence against Manik...

Taani was upset although she was up as replacement nominee... it was the worst feeling... she walked away...

Swayam followed Taani out into the garden...

"Hey Taani... are you okay?" Swayam asked.

"Yeh I am fine..." Taani said wiping her tears away.

"Look I promise you... you are not going this week... think about they have Samrath on the block you and Nandini are not going anywhere..." Swayam said hugging her.

"It's just the worst feeling..." Taani said.

"I know but think about it... the audience chose you as MVP they didn't choose any of the others so that means they will stand by you this time as well... right.." Swayam said encouraging her...

"Yeh that's true..." Taani said finally smiling.

"Now that's better..." Swayam said with a smile as well.

Later on; Chill Out room

Mukti and Samrath were hanging out.

"I am soo going this week..." Samrath said as he sat back on the couch.

"How can you be so sure... maybe the audience will save you..." Mukti said.

"I doubt it...Taani and Nandini are not strong characters but they are popular..." Samrath replied.

"So I guess this maybe the last time we hang out before you go..." Mukti teased.

"Haha...but honestly Mukti you are my best friend in this house... "Samrath said.

"Yeah your mine too..." Mukti agreed.

"And if you get with Abhi in this house... I'll never talk to you again..." Samrath warned.

"Oh shhh I am not getting with anyone...my head is on winning..." Mukti replied.

"Good you better win!" Samrath replied...

Back to the Stage

"Let's head back to the house to see who has been evicted..." Armaan informed the audience.

Armaan appeared back on to the screen...

"Okay Houseguests it is now time for evictions..." Armaan started.

Everyone waited.

"The name that I am about to call is evicted from the house..." Armaan continued; "...Samrath you have been evicted from the Big Brother house..."

Samrath got up and met the other houseguests starting with Taani; he made his way around to everyone with a small smile until he got to Abhi.

"You played a good game..." Abhi said to him.

"Thanks man..." Samrath said.

He then moved on to Mukti who for the first time had tears in her eyes he hugged her the longest and then he picked up her bag and waved bye to everyone and exited the house.

They all gathered in front of the big screen which held everyone's photos, they all waited until Samrath picture turned grey.

Back on stage

Samrath exited the house and came on to the stage he met Armaan and gestured to him have a seat...

"What a journey Samrath... even though it was two weeks... how do you feel?" Armaan asked.

"Wow umm it's only been two week?" Samrath asked but smiled a little.

"Wow it felt like ages... it was awesome coming on Big Brother it is a totally unique journey... I wanted to thank everyone who voted for me to come on the show... thanks guys..." Samrath continued.

"Your relationship with Abhi... let's talk about that... why do you think there was a lot of competition there?" Armaan asked.

"I don't know... maybe Abhi felt threatened by me or maybe he was jealous because Mukti was closer to me as friend..." Samrath said and everyone laughed.

"And Mukti what do you think about her...?" Armaan asked.

"I think she is a very strong contestant... stronger than even the guys in the house... and if I can see anyone winning this game... it has to be Mukti..." Samrath finished.

"Well in the event that you were the one evicted this evening the houseguests taped some goodbye messages, let's watch..." Armaan informed him.

Mukti - "Hey Sam... I am really going to miss having you around... you were my closest friend... and hopefully we will meet outside... take care..."

Abhi - "Hey Man... I know I gave you hard time in the house... I did think of you as a strong competitor and I think if we were not against each other we would have been friends... take care..."

End

"Everyone let's give a huge round of applause for Samrath..." Armaan said.

Samrath met Armaan before waving at the audience and exiting the stage...

Armaan turned back to the audience...

"Let's head to the activity area to begin our new HOH competition..." Armaan said.

"Houseguests the power is up for grabs...Manik as outgoing head of household you are not eligible to compete...Welcome to the Greek in the Big Brother house... This competition is called BB Rager' Here is how it works... on my go... you  will make you way across the balancing beam to the kegs on the other side... one at a time you must move your kegs across the beam and stack them in front of your frat house... fall off of you balance beams or drop a key and you are out of this competition the first houseguest to transfer all of the six keys to the front of the frat house and buzz in will be the new HOH... does everyone understand...?"

They all replied with a yes.

"Okay this competition starts now!" Armaan said.

As soon as the buzzer beeped everyone started running slowly across the balancing beams to get on the other side...

Arnav got there first and lifted his key to carry over to the other side.

Following him was Mukti who was also on her way back to stack the key...

Everyone else was also doing really well following up with their first key and going back to for their second...

Back to the Stage

"As the houseguests carry on in the race to see who becomes the new head of Household... I have a very special surprise for you as audience... Next Friday will be double evictions which means two houseguests will be leaving us next Friday... For now Goodbye and Take Care..." Armaan said before exiting the stage...

Tune in on Monday to see who becomes the New HOH and which two houseguests will be put up on the block...

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the episode please Like and Comment Thanks

Who do you think will become the next HOH?

Edited by arsafar - 30 May 2015 at 10:08am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetalarshilittlemanbunbun2DevAkshitaarey_riasurbhijainaar123stephie34ANURADHATAAREYSputti_taareyFairy...NidaJavidTaaReymonikasaxena05Nicky-nishcuppypie121...Natasha...Stupefy

monikasaxena05 IF-Dazzler
monikasaxena05
monikasaxena05

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Amazing update
Wohoo samrath is out
Well loved taani nd swayam scene
I want arnav to becum d next hoh
Continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zysha2050arsafar

taarey_ria Senior Member
taarey_ria
taarey_ria

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update! Big smile
Samrath still thinks that Abhi was the MVP LOL
Nandini stood up for herself! 
So happy! Big smile
Seriously, this time, manik should get a piece of her mind LOL
Taani and Swayam were very cute Smile
And as expected, Samrath went! *Dancing* 
Didnt like him at allTongue
Honestly, I dont really have any expectations on who is becoming the HOH because everything is so unexpected! LOL
Talking of  which, next week, 2 people will be evicted! Shocked
Lets see who it is! 

Update soon 
Do pm me Smile

Zysha2050arsafar

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Awesome update

Zysha2050arsafar

cuppypie121 IF-Rockerz
cuppypie121
cuppypie121

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Awsome update

Zysha2050arsafar

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
great update..
i loved nandini n mukti's bondingWink
taani n nandini safe so glad!!
bye samarth..have a safe journey back homeLOL
i think arnav will be HOH..

Zysha2050arsafar

bunbun2 Groupbie
bunbun2
bunbun2

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Awesome updates...im really loving this season
YAY Samrath is out...I want a girl to win this time...
Keep uploading great parts...
Would love to see Arnav or Mukti as the next HOH

Zysha2050arsafar

littleman Groupbie
littleman
littleman

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hey...sorry for this week...
i couldn't comment but i did read all the updates
and i love how this week turned out...

Part 5 - I love the girls bonding
after what happened on the HOH episode
i thought the girls would go against each other
but Mukti is such a cool character and she turned it around
and the task!!! AKSHAT!! I was sooo happy to read about him again
he's so funny...love him!!!

Part 6 - it was too cool
even though i liked Samrath at the beginning
i think he went out at the right time...
lol he thought Abhi was the MVP
Nice task...I would like to see Arnav as HOH

Zysha2050arsafar

Go to top